I covet this.

Posted by Klarth

[url=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AGALLOCH-WOOD-BOX-VINYL-RECORD-LIMITED-EDITION_W0QQitemZ110162844926QQihZ001QQcategoryZ306QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem]Desirable.[/url]

And [url=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Agalloch-Ashes-Against-the-Grain-Limited-Wood-Box-Set_W0QQitemZ200145622943QQihZ010QQcategoryZ307QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem]this[/url], too, but it's slightly less vital.

In before Gar. ****, I'm not made of money, but owning those two would make me so fuzzy inside. Should I treat myself to a telephoto and a set of filters, or should I indulge myself in Haughm's photography and a charming wooden box?

On this note, what are some rarities you guys own? I have:

Therion - Of Darkness demo/proof tape (limited to a few)
OSI - Re:free LP (limited to... a few thousand, I think)
Agalloch - The Grey (limited to 1000)
Used to own: Dream Theater - DTIFC 1999 (limited to 1200). Had to sell it to pay bills! :( Good, though, considering I paid

Posted by Grave Wisdom

The original edition of Limbonic Art's Moon In The Scorpio, although I don't know how rare that is.

Posted by Omni

Buy those before you buy any more camera ****.

Sortsind - Vanvid (Limited to 1,000 copies.)
Procer Veneficus - A Summerhaze Array For August Nights... (Limited to 500 copies.)
Procer Veneficus - The Cold Gloaming (Limited to 100 copies.)
V/A - Crushing The Holy Trinity

I have some digipacks, but I don't count those as rarites.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

in after mention of gar

and I have no idea what my rarities are. I just know I have a bunch of albums and demos limited to under 500.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Wow. If I sold both of my Agalloch wood boxes, I could pay for college books for a semester.

That makes me sad that I even consider that. :(

Posted by Omni

Don't even think about it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

SELL THEM TO ME

Posted by Klarth

So I bought that camera equipment.

Posted by Omni

**** you.

Posted by Omni

I'm trying to buy a copy of Le Secret in an auction. I want that so much, but maybe I'll decide to buy some ****ty camera stuff instead because I suck and I'm English.