education the iraq and the asian countries

Posted by Fate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII

lol

Posted by Xero

"The Iraq"

She couldn't pronounce one sentence properly. What a dumb blonde.

Posted by Linko_16

That's it.

I quit life.

EDIT - No, Xero, I don't mind. Hanzo's too badass for me to contain anyway.

Posted by S

...oh... my... ***...

Posted by Fate

i cant find my MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Posted by Klarth

http://helptheiraq.ytmnd.com/

Posted by Speedfreak

The eye rack.

Miss America pagents should be banned.

Posted by Sable Wind

Wow I hope everyone doesn't think that all of Americans are that dumb.

Also I really love how she changed it into "ummm uhh uhh let's help our children and our future."

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

What is the world coming to.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Wow I hope everyone doesn't think that all of Americans are that dumb.

They do.

Posted by Sable Wind

Posted by The Hate

If I was the guy holding the microphone it would be so hard to not laugh at her stupidity. Wait wtf is a map?

Posted by Xero

Quoting The Hate: If I was the guy holding the microphone it would be so hard to not laugh at her stupidity.

Most people who watched this show outside the U.S.A probably rolled on the floor listening to her. Those who were in the show were probably as dumb for not interrupting her or the show.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Xero: Those who were in the show were probably as dumb for not interrupting the her or the show.

you're canadian right? cause what you just said is pretty moronic. so therefore, all canadians are dumb.

basic assumptions for the ****ing win.

Quoted post: Those who were in the show were probably as dumb for not interrupting the her or the show.

Uh, yeah, no.

Posted by Ant

you're stupid vampiro. stupid stupid canadian

lol :cookie:

Posted by Klarth

Apparently she got a do-over. I wasn't allowed a do-over when I ****ed up on a beauty pageant!

baby, you don't need a do-over.

Posted by s0ul

I like how they try to make it seem like she didn't understand the question when at the beginning and end of her answer she's clearly answering the right question, regardless of how badly.

Posted by mis0

That's South Carolina for ya.

Quoted post: regardless of how badly.

I think that's the point. In the middle it's just complete gibberish.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I thought the only education they had in the middle east was terrorist training :(

Posted by Oforia

I'd hit it

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I wouldn't.

Posted by Oforia

I forgot, you like Ray Romano

Posted by Grave Wisdom

No, but I prefer my woman with a bit of brains.

Posted by Bebop

I have no idea what she said but it was most likely racist

Posted by Oforia

so you like women to give you a history lesson when you have sex with them?

Posted by Fate

You get off and you learn something. :cheer:

Posted by Xenos

Am I stupid for barely understanding the gist of what she said? :(

Posted by Fate

Nah. I understood, it's just how she said it that was really terrible. By saying that Americans don't have maps, she's trying to say that poor people are often left behind because they can't afford the best education. Iraq, Asian countries, and South Africa weren't the best places to choose when it comes to education, but at least she had the right idea with Iraq (by "educating" them on stuff like democracy and republics, with rights). South Africa and Asian countries don't really need our help-- not enough of our help, anyways, where it should be mentioned as a real problem. She went the wrong direction with choosing other countries in her "speech" and try to reference them. She wanted to say that we should spend as much time educating our own as we try with other countries, but she fudged it pretty badly (although Africa doesn't need education so much as FOOD and monetary assistance). She should've gone with an answer expected of her, such as our country not putting enough effort into our public education system and cracking down on the laws that make children under 16 attend school.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

[quote=Oforia;735829]so you like women to give you a history lesson when you have sex with them?

HEY!

Why not?

Posted by mis0

It makes me wonder, why won't people who are totally ****ing clueless just hold their tounge? Maybe she was all nervous and giddy because Mario Lopez was the mic guy?

This does clear one thing up: children clearly are not the future.

This is what she was trying to say:

"Because American's don't have maps, they can't point out America on a map. It's physically impossible."

Posted by Fate

Destroy all maps in the world so terrorists won't find us!

my ***, that's brilliant...