Wolves In The Throne Room - Two Hunters

Posted by Klarth

http://metal-archives.com/release.php?id=156710

Felt it was better to mention this here than main music boards. Probably going to get more attention.

1. Dia Artio
2. Behold the Vastness and Sorrow
3. Clearing
4. I Will Lay Down My Bones Among the Rocks and Roots

Comes out in a few weeks. No leak as far as I know, but curiously, lyrics have been released. I also find it very interesting that the band's on Southern Lord now.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

As much as I'm looking forward to this, I want Mirrorthrone more.

Posted by Omni

I've known about this for a while. Let me see if my old link of the promo song works.

[code]http://www.mediafire.com/?7po0jcdjisz[/code]

There you go, fellas!

Also: "Behold the Vastness and Sorrow" is a *****in' title.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I'm glad they're on Southern Lord, as the label has some excellent packaging that never disappoints. I'm looking forward to buying the cd, hearing the music (beforehand I'm sure) and enjoying all the bonus art. Great band, but I hope they do a better job here than their previous material, which I felt lacked something but still sounded pretty damn good.

Speaking of USBM in the Washington area, has anyone checked out that Oakhelm (from Oregon) album? I really enjoyed it.

Good call on posting it here. I don't check the main boards very often.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Also: "Behold the Vastness and Sorrow" is a *****in' title.

I like the title of the final track the most.

Quoting Shin-Ra: Good call on posting it here. I don't check the main boards very often.

Yeah, not to mention that I'm sure almost nobody beyond us four have actually listened to this band, assuming anyone else somehow has.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I have no doubt the new album will be excellent.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Omni: Yeah, not to mention that I'm sure almost nobody beyond us four have actually listened to this band, assuming anyone else somehow has.

:( ...I mean, I'd like to hear it. It seems like something that might be up my alley.

Posted by Omni

I'll upload the first one for you right now. Don't worry.

Posted by Slade

oh man thanks I was just about to cry

Posted by Omni

I know, but it's going to be alright...

Quoted post: ...I mean, I'd like to hear it. It seems like something that might be up my alley.

listen to mirrorthrone instead.

Posted by Omni

Mirrorthrone is way more unique and interesting to me. So is anything else Vladimir does.

his drums and vocals are sex

Posted by Shin-Ra

Mirrorthrone should be uploaded. I love Unholy Matrimony and everyone's apparently digging this stuff too.

Posted by Omni

Just get it from me here. There's a couple of seeders left, too.

http://www.kerrazy-torrents.net/index.php?showtopic=105176

Posted by Slade

Quoting Shin-Ra: Mirrorthrone should be uploaded.

Posted by Omni

*sigh*

Fine, I'll just upload both albums since you guys are fags.

Posted by Omni

By the way, Slade, you should upload more music. :(

why doesn't salde just make an account on KT?