oh man

Posted by junior senior

i didn't go to bed until probably about 2:30am, woke up at 8:09am, took shower, lollled, and now im here. i need to get to school.

EDIT: Took adderall at 8:38AM, already feel the effect at 8:53AM.

Posted by junior senior

Got back about 15 minutes ago. yay

Posted by Stalolin

how long have you been taking adderall?

Posted by junior senior

7th grade. but I've been on the meds since 5th. Ritalin 2x a day in 5th.Concerta and Zoloft (it was used for ADHD for some reason) in 6th grade and I switched to concerta at the end of 5th grade, I think March. I was COMPLETELY normal before I took adderall. Now I have OCD, Tourettes, and other things. I was laying down reading a book just now, then I went to go stand up to use proacctiv and I had an INSANE episode of Vertigo. This one was really long. I also take really soft stools. My mouth is so dry right now from it. I can't even type because I have to keep pressing wrong keys and backspacing from the OCD.
I used to be able to get tan in the summer, but ever since I've been taking adderall, I get little or no tan. I don't even take it in the summer or weekends. I lose so much weight. I don't eat during the day, I don't feel hungry versus not taking it and not eating during the day. It's a different feeling.

Posted by Stalolin

sounds like you're having a bad reaction to adderall

Posted by junior senior

unfortunately. :(
about 3 weeks ago I gave some to my friends, and they only took it ONE TIME and they were getting the symptoms. :(

Posted by Omni

Quoting JUNIOR SENIOR: 7th grade. but I've been on the meds since 5th. Ritalin 2x a day in 5th.Concerta and Zoloft (it was used for ADHD for some reason) in 6th grade and I switched to concerta at the end of 5th grade, I think March. I was COMPLETELY normal before I took adderall. Now I have OCD, Tourettes, and other things. I was laying down reading a book just now, then I went to go stand up to use proacctiv and I had an INSANE episode of Vertigo. This one was really long. I also take really soft stools. My mouth is so dry right now from it. I can't even type because I have to keep pressing wrong keys and backspacing from the OCD.
I used to be able to get tan in the summer, but ever since I've been taking adderall, I get little or no tan. I don't even take it in the summer or weekends. I lose so much weight. I don't eat during the day, I don't feel hungry versus not taking it and not eating during the day. It's a different feeling.

That's gotta be the longest post I've ever seen you make by far.

Posted by junior senior

Maybe.

Posted by Omni

lol

Posted by Crazy K

lol