I am StUpid

Posted by WackoHater

Yes, you are reading correctly, I am stupid, I am a political freak that needs some mental help.

Now, you guys tell me how dumb you think I truly am !!!
:p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Yes, you are reading correctly, I am stupid, I am a political freak that needs some mental help. :p:

Well, you made it to your first step. Step 1 is confessing you are ahem...in your own words...stupid!!!! Now, step 2 is geting some mental help!!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: Now, you guys tell me how dumb you think I truly am !!! :p:

See your rep number??!!! That's your IQ!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Well, that's it, I quit the forum because Jezzzie Smyth edited this thread from Jezzzie Smyth is Stupid to Wacko Hater is Stupid !!!

Jezzze Smyth, YOU ARE BANNED !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* OK, let's start taking guesses as to how long he'll actually 'quit!!' I'm guessing 24 hours and he'll be back!!!! :D:D:D:D

Oh wait, he was here two hours after making that post!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Crazy K

lol Jesse wacko said you were banned, lol.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

WackoHater is a big YAWN.

Posted by WackoHater

kEEP your trap shut professor loser !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Well, that's it, I quit the forum !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Which forum are you talking about again??!!! :D:D:D:D:D Welcome back!!! Da kids missed you!!!! Oh, wait, you didn't even leave!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by The Hate

Hes here purly for entertainment. Hes like VGC's pet monkey.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Crazy K: lol Jesse wacko said you were banned, lol.

He's talking about his Dead Forum Posters Union. It's a site made for dead forum posters so the dead can go to the grave with a union!!! http://www.forumpostersunion.com/ Register there and see how fast you can get banned!!!! :D:D:D:D