Search Function

Posted by Skitzo Control

The search function doesn't reach to every area on the boards. Results won't come up in the blogs, AIM board, and a few others that I may not be aware of. Jesse, fix this, soon, please.

Posted by Jesse Smith

:bash: :bash: :bash: Of course not!!!!

Posted by loony636

Quoting Skitzo Control: The search function doesn't reach to every area on the boards. Results won't come up in the blogs, AIM board, and a few others that I may not be aware of. Jesse, fix this, soon, please.

Why would you want to search the blogs or the AIM board? The blogs are pretty pointless and the AIM boards don't have much point to them either.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Perhaps to search for a certain post?

Posted by junior senior

It never worked. :(

Posted by Last Fog

It really would help if it searched everything. I remember a couple times I was searching for a post and couldn't find it. It was probably in a blog.

pze ficks da serch enjin :bash::bash::bash::bash:

Posted by Skitzo Control

Bumping this damned thing... Maybe if Hyper can, he can fix it.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I'm keeping this thread on page 1 until Jesse puts searching on all boards available.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Skitzo Control: Bumping this ****ed thing... Maybe if Hyper can, he can fix it.

Well if I had saw this post the problem would have been solved! Shoulda PM'd me when you had the chance :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

Something tells me this'll see the lock image. The last thing I'm going to index is the stupid spam over on the blogs!!!

Posted by Hyper

Hmm, let's take a vote in the mod board. :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

er how many times does da wacko listen to da mods??!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Iris

I think it's a good idea! It shouldn't have been abandoned.

Posted by sabre

I agree. I've often found myself not being able to find a post because Jesse's not got the search function activated for all forums.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Putting this thread back on the first page. Dammn it, I don't care how many times I have to bump/create this thread, I will keep it up. Jesse, it takes only a few clicks to fix this, so, please, just do it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

*Yawn* Blogs are worthless!!!!!

Posted by Fate

Actually, this has bothered me before, too. Fix it, prz!!!!!!:D:D:D

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Jesse Smith]*Yawn* Blogs are worthless!!!!!But what about Literature Board, or Music, or AIM, or Movies? If it's between the "Other Stuff," and "Systems," it's important? Come on, look at the numbers! Music and Arts and Graphics are the two most popular boards, just let us search them.

Posted by Lord of Spam

bumping to support skitzo

Posted by Jesse Smith

Go to

http://www.vgchat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46

and in the 'Search this Forum' enter 'Klarth'.

You get 33 threads from the blogs. You got your search now, and I got a database that's 59 mags smaller, 156 megs to 97 megs with the search/word tables gone!!