Most Forgettable Pok

Posted by Alastor

Which Pok

Posted by Zeta

Stantler. I actually thought for a few minutes that it was a new 4th gen Pokemon, then I was like "WAIT NO THIS WAS A SECOND GEN POKEMON".

Posted by The Hate

Dunsparce. I forgot what game it originated in lol. Realized it was 2nd gen. Yanma was another one

Posted by Shade

Raticate. Completely forgot that **** existed.

Posted by The Hate

Spearow and Fearow.

Posted by crelda

Houndoom and Houndour. I totally forgot they existed. Though now i have everybody i know with Diamond asking me to catch them one cus I'm the only one with Pearl.

Posted by Shade

Houndoom kicks ***.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=The Hate;733095]Dunsparce. I forgot what game it originated in lol. Realized it was 2nd gen. Yanma was another one

Seconded. Also Spinarak. It never had appearance past the opening stages of Silver/Gold.

Posted by Klarth

Lotad

Posted by crelda

Sunkern. Took me ages to remember Sunflora's prevolution. Infact i gave up thinking there must not be one. Then i was reminded.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Delibird. Its freaking useless imo. My friend was talking to me about finding one the other day and I was all "wtf is a Delibird?"

Posted by The Hate

Smeargle. Saw a pic of it I was like wtf?

Posted by Alastor

Think I'd have to change mine to the entire Clamperl family. I never even seen a Clamperl, Huntail, or Gorebyss in Ruby, as far as I know, or in the anime. I'd at least CAUGHT a Tropius and then forgot about it. I've never even seen any of the Clampel family that I can recall.

Posted by crelda

You obviously never tried to catch a Relicanth. You would see loads of them if you want to find one.

Posted by Alastor

Nope. I caught all 151 on Yellow, Caught some 200-something on Silver, didn't give a crap on Ruby, and haven't gotten around to catching everything on Diamond just yet. After I can get my team organized I plan to do it just to kill time if nothing else.

Posted by Omni

Pretty much anything after the first 251.

Posted by lazer_X

Suicune I never remember what it looks like

Posted by Trainer Nina

hmmmm i would say thyplosion

Posted by O.T.L

wartortle

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Omni: Pretty much anything after the first 251.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Indeed. Couldn't tell you anything about the Pokemans after Gold and Silver.

Some kid was trying to tell me about some Pokemon god or something. Told him that Raichu would make it go blasting off again. Kids these days I tell ya.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Trainer Nina: hmmmm i would say thyplosion

Quoting oswaldothelegend: wartortle

You two should be ****ing ashamed.

Posted by Shade

Typhosion? He's only one of the best Pokemon EVER.

Most forgettable pokemon is probably one that I can't remember, therefore I can't provide an answer. And neither should anybody else in this thread who is thinking logically.

Posted by Arcadios

Hey, Shade. Shut up.

Posted by jeffvv16

I think Gligar is one of'em.

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

Of the first 251, whatever Marill evolves into. Marill is memorable for being "Pikablu" back in the rumor/Poke*** days.

Posted by Alastor

Azumarill

I remember the whole "Pikablu" thing. Matter of fact, "Pikablu" is what I named my Marill back in Silver.

Posted by O.T.L

Jirachi I forget that poke exists.

Thats my most forgetable pokemon.

Posted by Ambellina

any pokemon after the origional 151

Posted by Xero

^Same here. I was really into the first 151 pokemons, but when they expanded further, I just lost complete interest in remembering the new pokemons.

Posted by riolumaster

my crobat. remembered 2.5 seconds ago!

Posted by Nataki

I beleive the most forgettable pokemon are from the Johto series. I was looking through my pokedex book and completely forgot about half of them, including but not limited to sunkern, aipom, cleffa, and sentret.

Posted by Nataki

I have a pink and green crobat, which is shiny.

Posted by Skyway

noctow i thot it was a dark-fly but i was a norm-fly

Posted by Skyway

Quoting Ambellina: any pokemon after the origional 151

i like the 151 frist one that bring back mind....