Is it possible to be dumber than you guys on this forum ??

Posted by WackoHater

I really don't think it is possible to be dumber than you people here, you kids need to get the hell out from in front of your video games that have ruined your minds, get the hell away from JEZZIE SMYTH and learn about real life.

Go to school, get an education, go to college, do not follow JezzzieBell in any wise or you all will be dumber than you already are !!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by mis0

Yes, it is possible to be dumber than us Wacko University students. If you need an example, look at a mirror.

Posted by WackoHater

JESSE, FIRE THIS GIRL BEFORE YOU GIVE HER THAT SUPER MOD JOB I COMMANDED YOU TO GIVE HER !!!! :mad: :mad:

Posted by mis0

How do you fire me from a position I don't hold?

Posted by Omni

You're not even funny at all anymore, WackoFag. :(

Posted by WackoHater

Get lost OmniGirlTroll !!!

You are a living example of this thread man !!! :p:

Posted by Omni

WackoHater, how long until you start thinking we're dating like you do with all the other girls around here?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting mis0: Yes, it is possible to be dumber than us Wacko University students. If you need an example, look at a mirror.

grrr!!! I was going to say that!!!!

Quoting WackoHater: JESSE, FIRE THIS GIRL BEFORE YOU GIVE HER THAT SUPER MOD JOB I COMMANDED YOU TO GIVE HER !!!! :mad: :mad:

er...why should I fire some one who can read my mind and post what I wanted to post!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

BECAUSE I'M GOING TO FIRE YOU JEZZEEBELL !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, therez nothing left for you to fire me from!!!! Now, if you would be so kind as to make me an admin at Dead Posters Union for a few days, then you'll have something to fire me from!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

OH, DON'T WORRY JEZZIE, I CAN FIRE YOU RIGHT HERE BY QUITTING THIS FORUM !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* You 'quit' all da time. Then you're back da next day!!! Have you learned yet what a stick looks like???!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Zeta

Posting in a low-quality thread.

Posted by Roger Smith

GIF avatar/sigs are overrated.

Posted by WackoHater

O_o

Posted by mis0

Quoting Jesse Smith: grrr!!! I was going to say that!!!!

er...why should I fire some one who can read my mind and post what I wanted to post!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

woa, lol