wackohater's posts are becoming very boring and indifferent and unfunny.

Posted by G-Sides

just sayin:cookie:

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Way to state the obvious!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

"becoming"?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Just keep torturing him!!! Any time he posts, try to drive him insane!!!! I've been torturing him for 19 months!!!! It's very fun to torture him!!! :D:D:D:D

Need some tips??!! [url=http://www.forumpostersunion.com/showthread.php?t=2824]Read this!!![/url] :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=25419"]This proves how stupid G-sides is, he can't even see who the boring people are here, too bad he is one of them, just look at his opening post, it is like the majority of the posts in this thread and forum !!! [/URL]

Duh

O_o

LOL

hi

Posted by Jesse Smith

lol

lol

Posted by Sable Wind

liolo

Posted by WackoHater

Vampiro is supposed to be one of the smart people around here, I'm beginning to think he is only a "smart ARSE" now !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Can't spell smart arse without smart!

Posted by Xero

Quoting G-Sides: just sayin:cookie:

His posts were always boring and unfunny.

I never laughed at one single post he made since he registered.

Posted by WackoHater

Could that be because you have no sense of humor and no sense ZERO ??? :p:

PS: At least you posted more than two words in a post, man you are getting good at this forum stuff !!! :rolleyes: :p:

PPS: Duh, my name is ZERO !!! :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Duh, my IQ is ZERO !!!

Duh!!!! I think we already knew that!!! No need to remind us!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

JEZZIE SMYTH, IF I AM NOT UNBANNED FROM THIS IDIOTIC FORUM NOW THEN YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHIN THE HOUR !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: JEZZIE SMYTH, IF I AM NOT UNBANNED FROM THIS IDIOTIC FORUM NOW THEN YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHIN THE HOUR !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Um, what makes you think you're banned!!!! You havn't been banned here in a LONG time!!! And da one time you were banned, I was da one that came and saved you from da ban pit!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

LET'S JUST PUT IT THIS WAY JEZZZIE, IF MY REPUTATION IS IN THE NEGATIVE AND MY USER NAME IS IN PINK WITH THAT IDIOTIC SLOGAN OF YOUR'S UNDER IT, YOU ARE DOOMED !!!!!

Posted by Xero

Quoting WackoHater: [B]Could that be because you have no sense of humor

I laugh at some VGC posts on daily bases. Just not yours.

Posted by WackoHater

Son, go bore Omni with your posts, he needs all the help he can get on that sorry music blog he is running to make it screeching boring !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: LET'S JUST PUT IT THIS WAY JEZZZIE, IF MY REPUTATION IS IN THE NEGATIVE AND MY USER NAME IS IN PINK WITH THAT IDIOTIC SLOGAN OF YOUR'S UNDER IT, YOU ARE DOOMED !!!!!

Sorry kid, you'll have to learn how be normal and intelligent for a LONG time for you to recover that rep!!! er, I moved you to a special usergroup where you are pink and have that usertitle...but are not banned!!!!

pze no ban me! I wacko crackoism. pze understand wacko crackoism.

Those come from a crazy dude that used to post here long ago. Here's two quote examples. Of course I changed them to wacko crackoism in da usertitle!!!!

[quote=Real One Bjarni]Please don't turn me intro senior member and bann me, please! I have read all rules and everyone is against me! Pelase don't bann me! I don't spam so much! Please try to understand autism! And plus Vgchat won't be better place then I'm banned! My friends will be sad! I do remember about then one was sad about I have been banned! PLease try to understand autism and don't bann me, please! I wan't to have chance to fix my problem! Please give me my chance, please! I'm autism so please don't bann me here too! Please I wan't to be good! I know I know, I will get banned soon, but please give me one more chance! I have read all rules, and I'm doing it 5th per week so please don't bann me! Please! Oh well! I don't wan't to get banned! But nobody understands autism! I wan't to follow all the rules! Please believe me, please! I know why I got banned! That because I acted bad! But I'm stop acting bad! I wan't to follow all the reules! But I'm reading rules all the day and wan't to follow them! It's true!

Hi, my name is Real One Bjarni! I have read all rules, I know why I got banned and it will not happens again! Jesse Smith is my friend, I wan't to follow all the rules, and yes I have autism! I play game Gruntz and preview other levels and make some by myself! I also play Jazz Jackrabbit 2 sometime, and make levels there and make some by myself! I love to being here on Vgchat! And if you hate me just use ignore buttom! Too easy, do it if you hate me!

pze no ban me! I wacko crackoism. pze understand wacko crackoism.

Posted by G-Sides

i laughed at his out of how blatantly retarded they were, but they're becoming much more predictable now and not nearly as giggle-producing :(

Posted by WackoHater

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=731858&postcount=5"]Follow this post, it is a map to a treasure trove of comic relief for sure !!! [/URL]

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=732523&postcount=70"]Here you go G-Slime, this is more your style man !!![/URL] :p:

Posted by G-Sides

it's really not :|

Posted by WackoHater

lol

Posted by Grave Wisdom

:cookie:

Posted by WackoHater

wup, lol and O_o :rolleyes: