You miss me? My bottom you do.

Posted by metroidhunter9292

metroidhunter9292! We miss you!‎
From: Video Game Chat Reminder Service (pokemon-AT-pioneer-net.com@ensim.ev1servers.net)

Hello, metroidhunter9292! We've noticed that you havn't been active on Video Game Chat for quite some time now, and we miss you! Could we not tempt you back? http://www.vgchat.com/ If you don't remember your password, you can request it here: http://www.vgchat.com/login.php?do=lostpw We hope to see you soon. Kindest Regards Video Game Chat http://www.vgchat.com/ You can edit your E-mail settings at http://www.vgchat.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

I seriously doubt that I'm missed, >_<

Posted by Shade

Who are you?

The monster under your bed. RAWR.

Posted by Crazy K

lol everyone gets that message when they don't come here for a wile.

lol who are you?

One thing to say. I am the dude who guessed that your old avie was from Pans labyrinth.

Posted by Crazy K

so

well, you DID ask who I was. I clarified.

Posted by Omni

Nobody cares. It's an automatic email greeting.

O.o Thanks you he/she.

Posted by Omni

"Hey, guys! I subscribed to a thread and it emailed me when someone replied! I guess that means you missed me!"

That's pretty much what you're doing.

Um....actually, no. I just found that e-mail interesting. It's not everyday you get an e-mail saying someone, or something misses you. Well, actually, I guess you're right. Sorry 'bout that.
Also, the he/she thing? Forget I ever said that. I forgot you need to keep your cool around here or you get destroyed ^^

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

go back to bed, tim

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=metroidhunter9292;731763]Um....actually, no. I just found that e-mail interesting. It's not everyday you get an e-mail saying someone, or something misses you. Well, actually, I guess you're right. Sorry 'bout that.
Also, the he/she thing? Forget I ever said that. I forgot you need to keep your cool around here or you get destroyed ^^

Um, Omni didn't care about that you said that, trust me. He's not a fourteen year old boy, insecure about his sexuality of the proper recognition of his gender. He's comfortably blossomed into his manhood, unlike you, so awkward and naive about the way to handle your newfound balls.

No, no one really cared or missed you, and we're being cruel because you made an idiotic statement. Now get over it and get back to posting, you baby-faced, gangly-limbed abomination.

Posted by mis0

Way to completely overkill it. :rolleyes:

Omni's a girl, Sable. Haha, oh wow.

Posted by mis0

The way he cat fights with RS all the time sure makes it seem that way!

No, I'm actually serious.

Posted by Sable Wind

Omni's told me he was a guy, so my ignorance isn't my fault. Whether he's a guy, or a girl, I don't know, nor do I really care. I don't like fourteen year old boys anyway.

[quote=mis0;731790]Way to completely overkill it. :rolleyes:

It sounded nice though, didn't it? I can't help it, I just finished a Deadpool spree. I was influenced by his inability to shut up.

Quoted post: Omni's told me he was a guy, so my ignorance isn't my fault. Whether he's a guy, or a girl, I don't know, nor do I really care. I don't like fourteen year old boys anyway.

Yeah, it's basically another case of the Xenos thing. He thought it's be funny for awhile.

Posted by Sable Wind

Like 5% of the people on this board.

I'm surprised so many people fell for it. But seriously, if you think about it, you can totally tell he's a girl if you read his posts carefully.

Posted by Sable Wind

Yeah, I guess the person he posted in his picture thread is...?

Her brother. I talked to them over the phone. Nice people.

Posted by Sable Wind

Mmmhmm. K.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I missed you, metroidhunter.

Posted by Xenos

Welcome back Metroid Hunter?

By the way, [COLOR=Red]wrong board.[/COLOR]

Posted by The Judge

Metroid Hunter! I'm glad you got the email I sent you.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Her brother. I talked to them over the phone. Nice people.

My secret is out, so I might as well come clean. Everyone else who's talked to me was talking to my brother, too. He reads the forums with me sometimes. Thanks, Vamp. :(

you had a good run.

Posted by Omni

Hey, it lasted about a year. Sorry, guys.

At least you told me. You have no idea how badly I wanted to spill the beans. But gees, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to make Sable look like a dummy.

Posted by Sable Wind

It doesn't really make me look stupid, because it's not as if I've been around to know teh drama anyway. And Omni's gender really isn't any concern to me, because I'm still pretty sure he's a guy. If not, oh well. Ignorance is easier than this silliness.

Hey, buddy, I didn't call you stupid. That's a little harsh on my part. I meant dummy as in not necessarily stupid, but pointing out something you didn't realise.

gees

Posted by Sable Wind

Still, I hate being picked on. :( Even if that does make you do it to me more.
OHHHHHHHH YEAAAHHH

I won't pick on you :( I'm sure the vast majority didn't know Omni was a girl. That was the whole point after all.

Posted by Ant

I always disliked the term "bottom"

Posted by Omni

Quoting Sable Wind: Omni's gender really isn't any concern to me, because I'm still pretty sure he's a guy.

That's okay. So is almost everyone else. You don't have to believe me.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I won't pick on you :( I'm sure the vast majority didn't know Omni was a girl. That was the whole point after all.

I'm glad you told people. I kinda expected that you would, so it's cool.

Posted by junior senior

omni's a girl. i talked to her on the phone last night

Posted by Omni

And a couple of times before that.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I'm surprised so many people fell for it. But seriously, if you think about it, you can totally tell he's a girl if you read his posts carefully.

I actually thought she was a guy in the closet. She was waaaay more chatty than most guys tend to be when I would talk to her on AIM.

Quoted post: I actually thought she was a guy in the closet. She was waaaay more chatty than most guys tend to be when I would talk to her on AIM.

Yeah, I figured people would assume he's either gay or a girl. Turns out it was the former. Huh.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Yeah, I figured people would assume he's either gay or a girl. Turns out it was the former. Huh.

You mean the latter.

Posted by Shade

[quote]I'm surprised so many people fell for it. But seriously, if you think about it, you can totally tell he's a girl if you read his posts carefully.

lol

How did this topic get so...uh...off?

Posted by Omni

You called me a he-she and Vampiro decided to tell people about how I'm really a girl.

Posted by Shade

bull ****

YOU'RE A GIRL!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF?!?! Oh, wait. That would explain you "wanting" to be a lady. Wink wink nudge nudge

Posted by Shade

Well if he really is a girl, why he want to be one? Seems a bit unnecessary to me. You gotta start thinkin' things through, metroid.

To cover up her "manliness"

Posted by Kit

Quoting Shade]lol

You forgot

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I'm surprised so many people fell for it. But seriously, if you think about it, you can totally tell he's a girl if you read his posts carefully.

[QUOTE: Yeah, I figured people would assume he's either gay or a girl. Turns out it was the former. Huh.

lol vamp sucks at lying

It's funny because I'm not lying. It's just a case of me used to calling omni a guy on VGC.

Quoted post: You mean the latter.

same difference.

Posted by cool gamer dad

all of this woman confirmation is leaving the opposite impression.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting metroidhunter9292: How did this topic get so...uh...off?

Welcome to VGC!

Posted by Slade

Huh, Omni's annoying tendencies just seem... normal, now. lol hey buddy

But cats is right, all this talk about it is making it seem like you're lying etc.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Slade: Huh, Omni's annoying tendencies just seem... normal, now. lol hey buddy

Yeah, I know. Hey!

[quote]But cats is right, all this talk about it is making it seem like you're lying etc.

Oops, I guess I'm just annoying. I'll stop. :(

Posted by Slade

Haha, wow. Suddenly your posts are looking more flamboyant.

whatever floats ur boat gurl!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I figured Omni was gay. I don't believe he's a she, but I also don't care.

Quoted post: But cats is right, all this talk about it is making it seem like you're lying etc.

Not like it really matters whether you believe it or not really. Though one page about it after how many months? Not that much talk if you ask me.

Posted by Ant

IT JUST WON'T ****ING STOP!

Posted by Shade

Stop the screaming...

Posted by Ant

And commence the jiggling!

Posted by Grave Wisdom

So, what's this?

Omni's a dick girl now?

Posted by Shade

Linko will be most pleased.

Posted by mis0

HEY STEP OFF OMNI I'M THE REIGNING WTFGENDER PERSON ON THIS FORUM

Quoted post: HEY STEP OFF OMNI I'M THE REIGNING WTFGENDER PERSON ON THIS FORUM

difference:
omni's gender is know. girl
your gender is known. boy

Posted by Shade

Both dudes.

Posted by mis0

Totally.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: difference:

This man is correct and he has a cool avatar.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: difference:

No, difference:

Nobody cares.

Posted by Ant

it's funny cause it's true.

Posted by Philsdad

Whoa, you knew about this too Vamp? I talked to her a few months ago and promised not to tell anyone. Oh well, couldn't last forever.

Posted by Klarth

I still don't know what to think. This is vastly more perplexing than the Xenos affair.

Posted by Ant

probably fat and/or ugly.

Posted by Klarth

Well if that's the case you can swap some awesome stories.

Posted by Ant

"so today I went to the park and I noticed that I was fat"

Posted by Omni

I'll be doing a pic thread soon, probably tonight. I promise. :)

Posted by Crazy K

lol I still don't believe you're a girl. lol

Posted by Grave Wisdom

because he's not.