Jeszze Smythers forum killer and major dud

Posted by WackoHater

Jeszzzie Smyth is a lame forum poster responsible for the destruction of many forums, he even killed a couple Wacko Forums in his day with his boring forum killing lunacy that no one wants to read, now he is going to ruin this Wacko U !!!!

:jesse: [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=645266&postcount=9"]Duh, here is a quote for your collection Jezze !!![/URL] :p:

PS: Now tell the kids how many forums you ruined and how many administration jobs you were fired from for being a loony tune Jeszzie !!
:p:

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Do you ever get tired with discussing Jesse Smith? That's all you ever do, y'know? That and crap relating to Shakira. Get a new act, or leave.

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up you stupid goth loser !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS: At least you posted more than two words, so you are not as dumb as Omni and gang !!! :rolleyes: :p:

Posted by Omni

lol wut

Posted by Grave Wisdom

You just proved his point ;)

Posted by WackoHater

You should keep your mouth shut, you are just digging your own grave Grave !!!! :p:

PS: You are a mental midget like Jezze Smyth !!! :p:

PPS: Son, as dumb as you are, Jeszze will keep you around for years !!! :p:

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Dumb? you bet bby!

proud of it? marginally.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Should I post that 'How to drive Wackohater insane.' guide here??!! After all, that's why you hate me today!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Crazy K

Hi Wackohater

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Should I post that 'How to drive Wackohater insane.' guide here??!! After all, that's why you hate me today!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

No, just tell them how many forums you have been fired from and how many you have ruined with your Wacko lunacy Jezzzee !!! :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: No

R u trying two tempt me???!! U dew no that saying know two dewing something, makes me want too dew it, write!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

YOU DO KNOW YOU GET BANNED NOT ONLY FOR YOUR OWN LUNACY, BUT FOR IRIS'S LUNACY TOO ????

HAS IRIS BEEN FIRED YET ???

NO YOU SAY ??

ANOTHER OF MANY REASONS TO BAN YOU RIGHT NOW !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Max Mouse

Jeszzzie Smyth needs to be banned from the internet permanently!!

Posted by WackoHater

hE HAs rUINed mOSt FORUMs hE pOSTs On FOr sUrE !!! :mad: :mad: