Timesplitters 3

Posted by Gamerboy

this is a chat about timesplitters 3

Posted by Burn

oh it is?

okay then.

A lot of fun so far....4-5 levels in. Not blown away, but the theme is way to fun and unique to not fully enjoy. I'll post more when I get further.

Posted by Gamerboy

i have beat easy mode in timesplitters 3 in 5 hours

Posted by Gamerboy

this is what me and my gang did to them

Posted by millercan

i completed the game in easy in 6 hours

Posted by doom123

I have completed the game, but it's way hard on any other difficulty. This game is really gr8

Posted by PieMan Jim

Monkeys! More monkeys! I dont care about the other stupid characters as monkey is obviously far superior to all of them (no matter what form he takes!)

Posted by Dexter

I got this game a few weeks ago but I have not gotten around to playing it yet. I was watching my nephews play it, though, and it looks exciting. We'll probably have a terrific multiplayer battle this coming up weekend.

Posted by PieMan Jim

yeah, the multiplayer is the best (but I could just be saying that because I'm monkey biasd)

Posted by Dexter

I'm sure I noticed a few monkeys turbulently running around in single-player mode.

Posted by PieMan Jim

ah, but not cyber monkeys, zombey monkeys and ninja monkeys like in multiplayer. Plus look under multiplayer stats and theres one thats "times played as monkey", the higher it is the more I like you!

Posted by Dexter

They had that in the last TimeSplitters. I remember I was trying to play as the monkey a lot in hopes that I would get some sort of a reward for doing so, or at least the little gold medal next to that precise statistic. Is it even possible to get?

Posted by Last Fog

Monkeys ruin the whole game. They're impossible to shoot. Too small, too fast, too cheap. I hate playing online because of the monkeys. They suck.

Posted by PieMan Jim

Monkey hater, begon unbeleiver, or face the wrathful might of the monkey army!!

Posted by Last Fog

Shut up.

TS3 is a terrific game, but everyone always picks the monkey, and it's just cheap. Sure, it's all fun and games when you're the little bastardly ape, but trying to shoot one is another story. Besides, there's so many other cool characters, like that floating snowman and the T-rex.

Posted by PieMan Jim

Quoting Dexter: They had that in the last TimeSplitters. I remember I was trying to play as the monkey a lot in hopes that I would get some sort of a reward for doing so, or at least the little gold medal next to that precise statistic. Is it even possible to get?

Dunno, haven't actually played TS3 enough to find out!

Posted by PieMan Jim

Quoting Last Fog: Shut up.

Lighten up mate, or have you just come here to moan about the state of your monkeys?

Posted by Last Fog

TS3 is a terrific game, but everyone always picks the monkey, and it's just cheap. Sure, it's all fun and games when you're the little bastardly ape, but trying to shoot one is another story. Besides, there's so many other cool characters, like that floating snowman and the T-rex.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Last Fog: like that floating snowman and the T-rex.

I almost forgot about my early dinosaurian obsessity. The Dino dude was the only character I would play as, until I fell for that Duck.

Posted by PieMan Jim

Bet you can't guess who I play as!

Posted by Axis

I don't see what's so bad about using the monkey really, all of my friends and I do. I actually thought this game would be that great, but that proved me wrong. Good game, I'd recommend it to anyone who likes fast action First Person Shooters.

Posted by PieMan Jim

Yes!! Join me and the monkey hordes, fight against the anti-monkey opressors!
TS3 players everywhere should rise up and play as monkey (in one form or another) to crush the weak non monkeys!