PSP background color.

Posted by Boner

Anyone who wonders why you cannot change your background color on the PSP can read up on it [URL=http://www.smashsworld.com/2005/03/psp-playstation-portables-os.php]here.[/URL]

That is all.

Good day.

Posted by brownoystercult

Pretty cool feature if you ask me.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Uchiha Itachi: Pretty cool feature if you ask me.

I concur. Many people were just wondering why they could not change it to blue as it is displayed in most pictures and on tv commercials.

Posted by Night Owl

yea, it should be custom...next month is pink and all the guys i will show it to will be like " FAG"

Posted by Night Owl

i just put a few pics on my psp and is there a way to save them as your background?

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Wow. Wondered why it had changed.

Posted by Arczu

Actually, that's pretty cool. I hope that something similar changes in the games depending on what date you play them. I like little tweks like that.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Whoa, that is neat. And yeah, it would be interesting to see changes in games at certain times.

I hope that some game creators find other things to mess with in the PSP. I just love customization.

Posted by KoH

THANK YOU. Tried to figure it out on my own for a bit, this saves me time. Thanks, dude.

Ugh, mine is pink now. I don't like pink. Well, whatever.

Posted by veritas

what u do is download the web browser. then u go to the far left in the menu. It will say theme. There u can pick your color. mine is dark blue. It changes the color every month

Posted by Pit

You bumped a 6 month thread.

Way to go.