New Metal Gear Solid 4 trailer tomorrow?

Posted by maian

[url=http://ps3.ign.com/articles/814/814782p1.html]SNAAAAKE![/url]

So, German press conference. A new trailer was supposed to be unveiled, but it crashed. It's speculated it will be released tomorrow. And I sure do hope so. Last trailer was kind of a letdown for me. :(

And, some new screens, one being a sort of "Dog Metal Gear". Interesting.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Already out. Includes four new bosses. Pretty ****ing cool.

Posted by maian

huh

it was...weird to me

MGS has always been pretty unrealistic, but this seemed kind of ridiculous. On the other hand, the video I watched was really crappy quality.

Oh well, what would MGS be without completely ridiculous bosses? I guess I don't mind, because I'm sure they'll have really cool character, as well as the actual fights being awesome.

Quoted post: MGS has always been pretty unrealistic, but this seemed kind of ridiculous.

The hell? The main villain is a dude who occasionally gets overtaken by his arm. This is just a case of experimentation. I mean, they're no different than the gekkos really.

Posted by Crazy K

I like all of the new bosses. The Laughing Octopus being my favorite so far.

Posted by maian

lol another villain who's super similar to doc oc

Oh well, I'll give it another chance. I'm going to watch it again, on a site that actually has a good quality version of it.

just go to gametrailers. They have the best version up.

Posted by Fate

This game is going to be so cool, I know it.

Posted by maian

WELL DUH

k, watched in good quality, liked much more.

The first time I watched it quality was so bad I actually thought that giant tractor thing transformed :(

Posted by Fate

Scary thing is we're probably going to encounter that MGdog and tentacle thing several times. :(

Posted by Zeta

Misread as Launch Octopus and got excited for a second.

Posted by Crazy K

I finally watched the trailer, and it was alright I guess.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Fate: Scary thing is we're probably going to encounter that MGdog and tentacle thing several times. :(

Probably not. They are the bosses, so I assume you'll fight them once, or twice at the most.

They're four women, and each one wears the respective battle-suits: Octopus, Mantis, Wolf, and Raven.

ANYTHING FAMILIAR!?!?!?

Hm, I don't remember those names at all!

Posted by maian

Hmm, that's a good...observation. That makes me more excited!

Wait, you didn't realise that the first time you watched it? =/

Posted by maian

No :(:(

I couldn't even tell what the crap they were trying to do with the person with six arms, but now I think about it, MANTIS LOL

but lol I had to look up who Decoy Octopus was :( Remember now, though.

Quoted post: I couldn't even tell what the crap they were trying to do with the person with six arms, but now I think about it, MANTIS LOL

You didn't get Mantis was controlling the dude? =/

Posted by maian

No. :(:(

First time I watched was crappy quality, second time, idk. TIME TO WATCH AGAIN

Wow, you suck at using your eyes.

Posted by maian

stfu fag

Nah, I got it all next time. I wonder where they're going with this.

DAUGHTERS OF BIG BOSS

don't think so, since the models they were based on were white, black, and asian. unless big boss has been a busy, busy man.

Posted by maian

[/joke]

I wonder who's behind it though. If it's Liquid, or something like LOL BIG BOSS

I bet we'll see Big Boss at one point, even if he's just a corpse.

Posted by cloud_900

i never liked any of the MGS games till this one!

I can just see you playing it: "What the **** is going on?"

Posted by maian

lol are you talking to me or him? :(

I thoroughly understand MGS. I just didn't with that trailer the first two times. :)

Anyway, they got names now.

It's The Beauty and the Beast unit (lol), and their respective names are Crying Wolf, Screaming Mantis, Raging Raven, and Laughing Octopus.

It looks as if they're capturing each of those emotions. Hmm. Also, it's interesting how one of Mantis' marionettes is Psycho Mantis. Look closely.

Quoted post: lol are you talking to me or him?

Him. Sounds like it'll be his first MGS and a lot has happened over the 3 other games that will be focused on in MGS4.

Quoted post: It looks as if they're capturing each of those emotions.

Well, one yells "rage" and another laughs anyways, right? =p

Posted by maian

Yup. Seems like in MGS1 it focused on the more literal aspects of the bosses, (Sniper, Vulcan, Psycho) while this one is the uh, animal side.

I seriously hope they don't turn out to be retarded though. :( And I hope it's not something stupid like "lol MGS1 bosses RESSURECTED"

Posted by Klarth

Laughing Octopus? Raging Raven? Is this Mega Man X.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=maian;733326]I seriously hope they don't turn out to be retarded though. :( And I hope it's not something stupid like "lol MGS1 bosses RESSURECTED"

Since this is probably going to be the bow-out for Metal Gear, I wouldn't mind a few boss resurrections. They already have Vamp, after all. BRING ME PSYCHO MANTIS

Posted by maian

Vamp isn't a resurrection, though. He's a boss that lived through the second and is returning. But it'd be seriously retarded I think if it was all "Yes, Snake! Then we, the Patriots, found Sniper Wolf's dead body and made her a wolf robot! HAHAHA!"

Anyway, doesn't seem likely anyway, since they're all female. And I bet Psycho Mantis will at least be referenced, since he's one of the marionettes.

Quoted post: BRING ME PSYCHO MANTIS

Shut up. That's dumb.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I can tell... THAT VAMP ISN'T ACTUALLY THINKING THAT

and that he likes to play Super Mario Sunshine!