Chapter 4

Posted by Wally The Weird

Hey guys! Sorry it took me a while, but this one was a long one I think. Hope you all enjoy it!

Chapter 4: Cry Havoc

Anara was looking with some distrust at her opponent. Kasei, guardian of fire, was looking disappointed at his.

Heh, maybe not THAT long. Still, I don't much care for being put into a situation where I need to have a lot of battle right from the get go.

Posted by Sak

Great chapter, Wally! :p:

Next time, remember to put "The Blank Page Remix -" before the thread title, though.

Okle Doke! Just lemmie know when you can get the next one up!

:-D

Posted by Sak

I'll get started on it as soon as I can.

Okle Doke!

Oh, I have been making revisions to Fera. Technically she is still a homunculus, but she is a specific kind of homunculus, which is a Genome. Although she will show up in my next chapter (Hopefully, it depends on if she wants to show up or not) I am goign to completely redo her story and background :-D

Although I may swap her out for Kayne first, it really depends on the chapter!

Posted by Sak

Wally, I don't have time to write the chapter right now; can you handle the next two?

Sure Thang!

I'll get right on it!

Oh, and it's my birthday Thursday. Go me.
And then it would have been Riku DBA if he was still here the day after that.

Ok, I can and will do the chapter real soon, but my new computer does not have anything to write with just yet (New Hard Drive, the old one was fried by lightning) so it may take me little longer then normal. Lally Ho!

Ok, sorry about this. I just started school again, might take me a little bit, but I will be able to get them done.

Heh!

Latah!

New computer I got for my birthday doesn't have Word yet. It's still awesome