Who let the dogs out?

Posted by Darth Vader

Who? :confused:

Posted by Crazy K

Darth Vader the one and only.

Posted by mis0

Spoiler: Vader = Roger

Posted by Roger Smith

2 DIFFERENT NAEMS ON 2 FIREFOX TABS **** YEAAAHHHHH!

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting mis0: Spoiler: Vader = Roger

LOL that twit?

You insult me!

Posted by mis0

Oops. It's Potatoman.

[IMG]http://i18.tinypic.com/4l6ovty.jpg[/IMG]

I get you and Roger mixed up sometimes, and it has everything to do with your ****tiness.

Posted by Roger Smith

THAT'S RIGHT. WAIT WHAT.

Posted by Darth Vader

Quit insulting me. I wouldn't want to be THAT twit either. Remember, I've hacked their accounts before.

Posted by Roger Smith

Their*

Posted by mis0

I'm saying that you two are horrible in similar ways leading me to veiw you as a collective group of ****tiness. Trying to distinguish where one peice of **** ends and another begins isn't something I concern myself with.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Darth Vader: Quit insulting me. I wouldn't want to be THAT twit either. Remember, I've hacked their accounts before.

No, you're just a stupid puppetier, Proto.

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting mis0: I'm saying that you two are horrible in similar ways leading me to veiw you as a collective group of ****tiness. Trying to distinguish where one peice of **** ends and another begins isn't something I concern myself with.

You mean three.... and I am still insulted that you would say that. Protofag is a stupid goodytwoshoes who will never be laid, and Roger is a hack who will never be good at photoshop or computers.

Posted by Roger Smith

**** YEAHHHHH

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting mis0: No, you're just a stupid puppetier, Proto.

No, I am just a really good manipulator who likes to mess with faggots by hacking accounts.

Posted by Roger Smith

MANIPULATING FAGGOTS FROM THE INTARWABS **** YEAHAAAA!!

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting Roger Smith: MANIPULATING FAGGOTS FROM THE INTARWABS **** YEAHAAAA!!

STFU nobody cares

Posted by Roger Smith

TELLING FAGGOTS TO STFU NOBODY CARES STOP IT YEAHHHHH!!!!!!

Posted by Darth Vader

Perhap's you think you are being treated unfairly?

Posted by Roger Smith

ROGER IS WHINING AGAIN CUZ HE GETS TREATED UNFAIRLY ON AN INTERNET FORUM **** YEAAAHHHHHH!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Darth Vader: hacking accounts.

Get me WackoHaters password and I'll unban you, if da password works on his dead forum!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Jesse, you're the admin here. You can edit and view WackoHater's information on this site without any help.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Darth Vader: No, I am just a really good manipulator who likes to mess with faggots by hacking accounts.

[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/5ylpnix.png[/IMG]

That seems to be the most remarkable thing in your records. I saw that you did indeed hack KoF's and MuSHRooMKiNG's accounts:

[quote=ModCP]IP Address Search for IP Address: "85.195.123.29"
85.195.123.29 : Could Not Resolve Hostname

Post IP Addresses
Darth Vader 85.195.123.29 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Death Cube K 85.195.123.29 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
dunno 85.195.123.29 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
KoF 85.195.123.29 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
MuSHRooMKiNG 85.195.123.29 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
However, considering that one's a stupid teenager and the other is panic, that's hardly a feat that's 1337.

I also found more evidence that convinces me that you're potatofag:

[quote=ModCP]IP Address Search for IP Address: "69.244.101.6"

69.244.101.6 : c-69-244-101-6.hsd1.pa.comcast.net

Post IP Addresses
Darth Vader 69.244.101.6 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Proto Man 69.244.101.6 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

As well as this: http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=6123

Conclusion? You're Protoman, and at one point you gained access to a few lousy accounts.

Posted by Roger Smith

So.......who had the biggest dick around here?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Omni: Jesse, you're the admin here. You can edit and view WackoHater's information on this site without any help.

Not da password!!! I can only change it!!!!

Posted by Omni

Change his password to the word password.

Posted by Ant

oh man, I remember that song from 9th grade.

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting mis0:
Conclusion? You're Protoman, and at one point you gained access to a few lousy accounts.

Conclusion nuthin. I'm Darth Vader, not potatoe man, not Roger fag, not fat panic, or any other faggot that resides on this board. the only part you got right was that I did gain access to accounts. ask roger, he'll tell you. :D poor baby can't take anything though. "WAH WAH OMNI HURT MY POOR FEELINGS"

Posted by Roger Smith

stfu potato fag lol

Posted by mis0

Quoting Darth Vader: Conclusion nuthin. I'm Darth Vader, not potatoe man, not Roger fag, not fat panic, or any other faggot that resides on this board. the only part you got right was that I did gain access to accounts. ask roger, he'll tell you. :D poor baby can't take anything though. "WAH WAH OMNI HURT MY POOR FEELINGS"

Looks like he confirmed your true identity, Potatofag.