Idk lol

Posted by junior senior

in the case of 7 month old aiden, matthew, you are not the father
lol they just said that lol

Posted by Crazy K

[IMG]http://www.vgchat.com/signaturepics/sigpic8402469_30.gif[/IMG]

lol k

Posted by The Hate

[IMG]http://a818.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/123/l_ff563467a8f146eb97b86432a38931c1.jpg[/IMG]

Lol

Posted by Roger Smith

that pic can gtfo

Posted by The Hate

Hey that pic is sweet.

Posted by Roger Smith

In a gay i like big ppl way, or what?

Posted by Omni

Roger, I can't see your posts, but you're wrong about that Crazy K picture.

Posted by The Hate

Does it really matter what their weight is?

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Roger Smith;728322]that pic can gtfo

Why don't you gtfo with your horrible photo shop skills

Posted by The Hate

Stfu Roger ****.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Omni: Roger, I can't see your posts, but you're wrong about that Crazy K picture.

If you're going to ignore him, ignore him. Or stop being ****ing stupid. Pick one.

Posted by Omni

I'm only doing it because he made such a big deal about how he was going to ignore me, which he can't do since I'm a blog mod, and then when I ignored him he kept making threads about me with my name in the title even though I can't actually view his posts and had his friend Nazo come to VGC to annoy me. Then his friend kept IMing me on AIM until I blocked his accounts.

Posted by Roger Smith

I've never been more serious and honest then I am right now. Either take me off of ignore and we start fighting again, or you just grow up and move on.

**** man, I've never seen anyone obsessed with a member like you are.

Posted by Roger Smith

Really, I've never seen anyone be this obsessed over a member like Omni is. He needs to just take me off his ignore list since he obviously has the inability to ignore me himself.

Posted by Xero

Look, Omni. Both Mis0 and Roger are right on this one. I know you like to own him, but when you decide to ignore someone, you do it.

Don't mention his username, don't try to guess what he posted, JUST IGNORE THE GUY! ;)

M'kay?

Posted by Nazo

Quoting Omni: I'm only doing it because he made such a big deal about how he was going to ignore me, which he can't do since I'm a blog mod, and then when I ignored him he kept making threads about me with my name in the title even though I can't actually view his posts and had his friend Nazo come to VGC to annoy me. Then his friend kept IMing me on AIM until I blocked his accounts.

Lets get some things straight, I'm not apart of anything until my name is said most of the time. The thread in which I decided to stay upon, was a thread where Roger asked me to burn Grave but I refused as Grave, to me, isn't that bad of a person. No one, and I mean no one "had" me do anything. I didn't upon my own will. Also, "Then his friend kept IMing me on AIM until I blocked his accounts." Only I believe 4 out of 42 I have. Also, "then when I ignored him he kept making threads about me with my name in the title even though I can't actually view his posts" Hey, ****wad, you ignored him remember? Doesn't that mean, YOU IGNORE, the person? Roger made all those threads just to see if you'd post to them, pay attention to them, or ignore them, and guess what? You payed attention to them rather than doing what you intended to do in the first place--Ignore him.

Posted by WillisGreeny

look omni, let me be the first one to tell you that when your ignoreing someone you should---- Oh wait, I'm not the first? second? or third? to tell omni?