Oh boy!

Posted by Butters stotch

Hi I'm butters and I registered to this site right now I just saw it and I see that it has a lot of members and it's very active. MY birthday is september 11th. I'm from a mountain town south park colorado,

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Oh, hamburgers. This is going to end well.

Posted by Colonel

lol

Posted by Omni

Quoting Butters stotch: Hi I'm butters and I registered to this site right now I just saw it and I see that it has a lot of members and it's very active. MY birthday is september 11th. I'm from a mountain town south park colorado,

Hi, PunkRock Sonic. What's up? Trying to get one over on us VGC folks, are we? You even used Butters as your avatar for a decent period of time before, and your IP address is a dead giveaway.

Butters stotch 71.109.38.253
PunkRock Sonic 71.109.38.253

Posted by Shade

Son of biscuit!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

OH SNAP

Posted by S

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is Iris when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Posted by Iris

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/IriSango/untitled-1.png[/IMG]

Posted by Corrupt

My ***, the last two posts are one of the best one-two combinations I've seen in a while. Well done! Pulp Fiction is classy.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I got a replica BAD MOTHER****ER wallet at a film expo in town once. I still have it, but I don't have the attitude to pull it off very often.

Posted by junior senior

lol i got something in my pocket for you

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

loo loo loo I got some apples.

loo loo loo ya got some too!

Posted by Shade

Scottish midwife song?