Your First Thread

Posted by Dexter

Do you remember your first thread? I think mine was about the NES game Willow. I remember looking for a video game message forum because of the desire to talk to gameplayers about games like Willow and Goldeneye. There were a lot more NES discussions back then. Good times and bad.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I asked everyone if they thought Starfox Adventures was a good game. It had just been released! :D

Posted by Zeta

I don't remember, but [url=http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=1462]this[/url] is the oldest thread in the "Find all threads started by Zeta" thing on my profile, and I'm positive that it isn't my first thread ever. Was probably something way back when we had the Messed Up People board.

Haha, I only made one comic. What utter fail.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Based on Thread History: [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=3393]this[/url] thread about Chaos Theory, which isn't that embarrassing.

Posted by Ant

I'm honestly not quite sure exactly what my first thread was. But ONE of my first threads was me offering to help people on Super Mario Sunshine. That was pre-100 posts I know that much. I only helped one person, Dark Star, if you're out there somewhere; you're welcome.

Posted by Kit

My first thread was asking whether Kirby's Air Ride for Gamecube was any good. I noticed there was an introduction board afterwards and made my intro thread 2nd.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Pretty sure I never made an intro thread.

Posted by Kit

[URL="http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=3602"]http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=3602[/URL]

Thread History

Posted by s0ul

I think I called Gamecube gay.

Posted by Xero

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=294

I can't remember the first thread I made as superguy107, but this is the first thread I made as Flame Ghost.

Posted by Fate

I may be wrong, but I believe it was a Love Hina thread. Best thread ever, since it got Big Boss to IM me for the first time. :)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Apparently my first thread after all the board wipes and hacks was something about spilling pop on my keyboard. As for my first ever? No **** clue.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Fate;647294][COLOR=skyblue]I may be wrong, but I believe it was a Love Hina thread. Best thread ever, since it got Big Boss to IM me for the first time.[/COLOR] :)

IF YOU HADN'T MADE THAT THREAD, BIG BOSS WOULDN'T LOVE YOU, AND IF YOU DIDNT LIKE LOVE HINA BIG BOSS WOULDN'T LOVE YOU, AND IF YOU HADN'T JOINED VGC BIG BOSS WOULDN'T LOVE YOU, AND IF YOU WEREN'T ON THE INTERNET THAT DAY BIG BOSS WOULDN'T LOVE YOU

Oh *** I'm on a butterfly effect acid trip now.

Posted by Philsdad

Absolutely. My first thread was almost 10 years ago now, probably in late 1997 or early 1998 back on the old WWWboards. It was a thread on the Dragon Warrior Message Board about finding the Cursed Necklace.

Posted by Omni

I made a thread about David Bowie in music.

Posted by S

Sim Battle Open Challenge, go figure huh? It was dead at the time and only me and another newbie were active. Slowly old members trickled back. Eventually I got modded and wah-lah. It was pre-wipe, for the record. Probably a year or two before, actually.

Posted by Colonel

I remember that I was ****ed off becuase Age of Empires III wasn't working on my Desktop and I wasted $60

Posted by Crazy K

I would say my intro thread. But I do remember when I made the What movies you recently viewed.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Probably something with smash bros and wavedashing :cool:

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Fate: I may be wrong, but I believe it was a Love Hina thread. Best thread ever, since it got Big Boss to IM me for the first time. :)

I slightly remember that too. I didn't discuss Love Hina back then because I never watched it until later but I recall the drama. Didn't he ban you, like, twice? Good times.

Posted by Iris

I can't remember the exact thread, but I know for a fact it was in the Sonic the Hedgehog forum.

Posted by The Hate

Mine was my intro thread. I guess that counts.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Iris: I can't remember the exact thread, but I know for a fact it was in the Sonic the Hedgehog forum.

yeah, among a million others at the time. :O

Posted by Iris

Mine was the best though.

Probably.

Posted by Speedfreak

It was most likely some form of "Gamecube is better than PS2" thread.

Posted by mis0

I honestly have no idea. I didn't make threads for quite some time after joining. I just liked to comment on other threads. If I had to take a stab at it, I'd say I may have started a thread in the flame board about some idiot now banned for nearly 4 years.

Posted by maian

lol

I went into the Rareware board first thing, and attempted to make a "MAIAN VS. SKEDAR WAR RP YEAH AWESOME" THREAD. I didn't grasp the concept of a message board at the time, so I thought it was something like a chatroom, and I got all ****ed off because nobody would reply, and I posted like three paragraph long posts on why people suck that they wouldn't join my RP, and I used red font colors and crap to show me seething anger. :cool:

best first thread ever

Posted by G-Sides

i don't remember :/ i'd rather not, too. SS 900 gotenks was a dark spot in my e-life.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

No idea. Probably something to do with Baldur's Gate.

Posted by The Judge

Mine was about the outcome of going back in time and killing yourself.

Posted by Sable Wind

I don't remember, but I know it was in the Pokemon board, a place I seldom ventured out of until I gained enough confidence.

Posted by Linkman

I can't remember for sure. My original intention for finding a video game message board/chatroom was to **** off Nintendo fanboys by making "PS2 is better than Gamecube" threads when I was bored. That was during summer break of 2002, and I rarely did it, maybe once every 1 or 2 weeks. But those days were meaningless. Eventually though, VGC grew on me and I stopped the ****. The first account I can really remember that wasn't banned soon after I made a thread was Spyromaster39 in November 2002, which was just an intro thread.

Posted by Klarth

hey who plays animal crossing do u want 2 trade nes games?????? i hav balloon fite

Posted by Fate

It was four times, Dex.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

I don't remember my first thread, but I think (not counting the intro thread) that it was some crappy emo poem I had written. :)

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I think it was on the NES board about Pool of Radiance being the best NES game ever.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I never made any threads before I came back in April. My first thread was my "i'm back" one. Actually wait, I may have made some blog threads before then. Either way, I think they were lost in blog wipes.