I love you wackohater!

Posted by ~vampire~

I've been reading your posts for a couple of days and I fell in love with you. Let's have sex.

Posted by Xero

Aw. Ain't it sweet? ^_^

Posted by junior senior

^ lol gay

Posted by Colonel

lololololololololololololololololololololololoLOLLY LOLLY GET YOUR ADVERBS HERElololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Posted by WackoHater

Everyone loves WackoHater, even Missed her Oatmeal !!!! :p:

But remember, WAckoHater hates Jesse Smith !!!

Posted by The Hate

Ewwww creepy.

Posted by WackoHater

If Wacko Hater had sex with all who love him, he would never get any sleep !!!! :p:

Posted by The Hate

Like that guy on the far right in ur sig?

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting WackoHater: If Wacko Hater had sex with all who love him, he would never get any sleep !!!! :p:

Forget your dads and your brothers. Get me instead. I'll bring you in heaven ~_~

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: If Wacko Hater had sex with all who love him, he would never get any sleep !!!! :p:

Actually, he'd have all the free time in the world.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

This thread makes me sick. :puke2:

Posted by Jesse Smith

~vampire~ check out

http://www.forumpostersunion.com/

That's WackoHaters forum, da best place to date her and give her that ring!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Jesse Smith: ~vampire~ check out

http://www.forumpostersunion.com/

That's WackoHaters forum, da best place to date her and give her that ring!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Looks the perfect private place for our honey moon.

Thanks Jesse :D

Posted by Colonel

http://www.forumpostersunion.com/member.php?find=lastposter&f=11

WTF!

This is the same avalanch from VGC. The one that posted that video Zelda just wanna be loved in his signature at this site it's DBZ just wanna be loved

Posted by Xero

Quoting Colonel:
WTF!

This is teh same avalanch from VGC. [/b]

What? You're surprised?

Posted by The Hate

Totally and utterly.

Posted by Colonel

absolutly

Posted by The Hate

Positivly

Posted by Jesse Smith

Over there he tries to act normal and be like an adult!!! (No, he doens't do very well.)

Posted by Xero

With who does he try to act like an adult with? This forum is dead... :confused:

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up ZERO !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

At least Avlunch is not banned like you are Jesse Smith !!!! :p: :p: :p: :p:

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Xero: With who does he try to act like an adult with? This forum is dead... :confused:

Well now he'll have someone to show how manly he is *wink* *wink*

Posted by WackoHater

There are no idiots and spammers posting there (JUST JESSE), they don't last very long, ask Jesse Smith about that, all it takes is a few idiotic posts and boneheaded stunts and you are DONE !!!!

Posted by ~vampire~

mmmmm I can feel your hormones already. Keep it up ~_~

Posted by Xero

...I feel like puking.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting ~vampire~: mmmmm I can feel your hormones already. Keep it up ~_~

Try to control yourself, it is easy to fall in love with the greatest poster in the history of web forums, I'm like Elvis, I have more fans than I know what to do with !!!

Jesse Smith knows why people call me Elvis and Bob, ask him !!! :eek:

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting WackoHater: Try to control yourself

I CAN'T, ELVIS! YOU'RE TOO HOT!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Xero: With who does he try to act like an adult with? This forum is dead... :confused:

With WackoHater!!!! :D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: all it takes is a few idiotic posts and boneheaded stunts and you are DONE !!!!

You'll have me back very soon, since da forum is deader than my toe/fingernails when I'm banned!!!!

Quoting WackoHater: the greatest poster in the history of web forums, I'm like Elvis, I have more fans than I know what to do with !!!

Then why do you get banned every where you post at, except at Wacko University!!! You finally had to have a wacko make you your own forum so you would have a place to post at...and that place never got more populer than a dead ghost town!!!! :D:D:D:D

Do you still have that Google forum that you had me make that was so dead....that even I didn't bother to post on it!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Must be because we ban idiots like you Jesse, and Debunked, and Mia, and Robert Nixon and keep low life's and signature spammers out, we just don't need you losers polluting the forums with what you call in your delusional lunacy "life" !!!

Son, you are lost in your own lunatical delusion about what a forum truly is, Digital Point is not a forum with any editorial integrity (Shawn lost that long ago), it is a SHHIIITHOLE of vain signature spammers !!!