LTTP: Light or Dark

Posted by Ant

Which world did you prefer or like more in Link to the Past? Personally, I enjoyed the Dark World to a greater extent then that of the Light. Main reason? As superficial as this may sound, I prefer the music a lot more than the Light World theme. With that though the enemies are a lot more interesting, the world and the people within look a lot cooler.

I could go on, but I won't. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Posted by Corrupt

I definitely preferred the music, monsters, and especially the atmosphere of the Dark World far more than its more optimistic counterpart. The dungeons were also much more appealing (Skull Woods and Turtle Rock, anyone?). Dark World has my vote!

Posted by maian

Dark. I'd probably side with light, but being a 2D game, towns and such aren't too entertaining, unlike 3D counterparts. For that reason, most of the entertainment is left to the world itself, which the Dark World was awesome win. Music, enemies, atmosphere, etc

Most dark worlds fail, but LTTP did well.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Twilight Princess' Dark World was subpar. LTTP's was not.

Posted by Kit

Dark World. It was more challenging.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The X: Twilight Princess' Dark World was subpar.

Huh, I didn't even think about TP's Dark World in relation to LTTP's Dark World. They really should've made, like creepy enemies and trees that look like they have faces.

Posted by Breakman

the dark world. for sure.

A) awesome awesome awesome music
B) misery mire, when it's still raining there it's my favorite place in the game
C) ice dungeon, though annoying, i love ice dungeons
D) skull woods and death mountain with that creepy awesome music and atmosphere
E) way more dungeons and challenge overall

in a way i kinda wish the light world and young link's time in oot were more... balanced, like, basically the light world is the first of the game and the dark world is the rest, it'd have been nice if they added, say, new dungeons to the light world that you could only access from the dark world or with items from there

but i think i'd still like the dark world more BECAUSE THE MUSIC IS FREAKING GREAT

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

Dark world. I enjoy the challenge, the weirdness, and how much stuff there is to do there.

Posted by Shade

Light world, because I had to return the game to my friend's brother before I got to explore the dark world much. =/

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Light World. If I'd liked the Dark World more, I'd've let Ganon have the Triforce.