Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

Posted by LINK_101

I know it isnt mandatory to get this item but I heared a romer that there is a white super tunik and I wanted to know if this item really does exist?And if it does how do you get it?

Posted by -Shadow-

Of all my years of playing this game, I have never heard of or seen what you are talking about, so it's probably just a rumor. You should probably check with a few more members that are more in depth and in tune with Zelda than me though.

Posted by D.J Cat

There is no way you can get any white tunic in Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

However...

The thing you may think this is could be the Fierce Deity mask in Zelda: Majora's Mask.
It is basically a modified Adult Link in a white tunic and it is super powerful too...

Posted by helpimstuckinabox

Why go through the trouble of searching the web, when you can get a wannabe modder (i.e. gameshark) and change it yourself?

Posted by Dexter

Because using the web is cheaper and quicker.

Posted by Xero

Honestly, when I was trying to complete zelda OoT, I checked a guide for the water temple and I also looked at different items, and the only special item you can get is the biggoron sword. It never mention about a special tunic. I think your limited the the 3 you can have. Perhaps, what could it do? Making you unvulnerable?

Posted by crimsoncinder

Quoting -Shadow-: Of all my years of playing this game, I have never heard of or seen what you are talking about, so it's probably just a rumor. You should probably check with a few more members that are more in depth and in tune with Zelda than me though.

I have played that game to the MAX and I have NEVER heard anything of this sort either. I think this guy is on drugs..

Posted by mastachief

yea, ummmm....l would like to smoke crack while on forums too, but i dont

Posted by Corrupt

Way to bump a useless, month-old thread, crimsoncinder.

Locked.