BOB SAGET ****!!!! ****!!!

Posted by Oforia

http://youtube.com/watch?v=myB_8UPTGBQ

:D

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

RIP buddy! :(

lol

Posted by Linko_16

Read just the first two posts and thought Bob Saget had died.

He is still alive, right?

Posted by Ant

yes, WHY COULDN'T HAVE BEEN HIM INSTEAD THOUGH!? WHY TOURETTES GUY!?

Posted by Linko_16

Forget that. I grew up watching America's Funniest Home Videos, not Tourettes Guy.

Posted by Bebop

Fake unfunny torettes is fake and unfunny

Posted by Oforia

shut up.

it's funny.

Posted by Bebop

Whats so funny abouy a guy just swearing?

Posted by Dexter

I like it, but I find it more sad than funny. Have you ever met anyone with that condition, Bebop? They, like, can't control it. Very sad. Sadest part is when he said he loved his wife because there was probably a time when he knew how to show it. It would be nice is they released old videos of him before the condition took over. Like a transition vid.

Posted by Oforia

It's still awesome though. Just think about it. This guy is awesome at cursing. Any person can say "wack", but this guy just makes it funny to watch. Also, the way he pairs curse words together is hilarious.

Posted by Dexter

I would have so much fun trying to irritate him on camera. I would always bring friends over too and be like "you gotta check out my dad." Action-packed party every night.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

the point bebop is making is that the guy doesn't have the condition, Dexter. It's a staged act. I enjoy it, sure. But I dunno, Bebop doesn't have to sympathize with someone who's faking it.

Posted by Oforia

If it is a staged act, he is a really good actor. He is perfect for the role. Nobody can do it as good as him. Either way, it's still funny.

Posted by Dexter

It didn't seem fake to me at all. How do people know it's fake?

Posted by Oforia

Same here. I seems pretty convincing to me, if you have ever seen anyone who has tourettes.

DONT TALK **** ABOUT TOTAL!

Posted by Dexter

It's gotta be real. Like Dax Flame.

Posted by Oforia

not like dax flame

Posted by Dexter

They're both funny and sad.

Posted by Oforia

you can go to jolly pirate donuts and take a 2 hr s[COLOR="White"]h[/COLOR]it for all I care.

Posted by Average n00b

I can't tell if it's fake or not, but I say, who cares? If you laugh, then it's all good.

Aw, RIP. D:

Posted by Shade

I WANT TO TIT F[COLOR=DARKORANGE]U[/COLOR]CK YOUR A[COLOR=darkorange]S[/COLOR]S

That video was some good S[COLOR=DARKORANGE]H[/COLOR]IT

Posted by Trigger

I have to agree with both Bebop and BJ on this one - this guy does not have Tourette Syndrome. Some of you say that he's a really good actor and is very convincing - almost everything he says can be said by anyone willing to put some effort into it. Especially if it is designed to be on camera and published to millions of viewers. "Don't say shit about Total" is not really that complex of a sentence to improvise. All he needed to do was randomly swear. OH SO HARD!

I'm not saying people with Tourette Syndrome don't exist, but I have had more knowledge and experience around people with the condition to know better. You may also feel enlightened to know that people with Tourette Syndrome can control their condition and over longer periods become incredibly good at controlling their disorder that they either learn to suppress it or have it incorporated into everyday life in a way that is not noticeable. Also, Tourette Syndrome is more common to be a muscle tic, usually in their face - outbursts of profanity is rarer than you think and normally not what you see portrayed in movies (such as Deuce Bigalo: Male Gigolo.)

He's the movie version of Tourette Syndrome. Not convincing or real at all. For those of you who have said, "He is convincing, it's not fake" let me turn your own question onto you: have you seen someone with Tourette Syndrome - and not someone in a movie or on an Internet video?

Posted by Ant

way to ****ing ruin it for everyone.

Posted by Omni

I know a guy who has it, but his manifests itself as him being almost unable to stop a converation with someone even if he just meant to say hi while walking past them.

Posted by G-Sides

i watched "i have tourette's" on hbo 8-) this guy is full o ****

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Trigger: For those of you who have said, "He is convincing, it's not fake" let me turn your own question onto you: have you seen someone with Tourette Syndrome - and not someone in a movie or on an Internet video?

I have, and it's true, they really aren't that extreme. Maybe if I spent a lot of time with them I would see the rare outburst of profanity. I would still think there are more extremities of the condition then what I saw though. I do believe that it is possible for someone to be like Danny and not be able to control it very well. I've just never seen it that bad in person before.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Trigger, is the bartender guy on Boondock Saints a better example? I <3 him.