I'm back

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

is it surprising!

Posted by Colonel

no.

Who are you again?

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

PUNKROCK SONIC THE ONE AND ONLY!!!!!!!!!

how can I get positive rep again?

Posted by Colonel

Why'd you come back?

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

I want to get back my positive rep, after being bombed with red rep by grave wisdom

Posted by Colonel

well good luck getting people to rep you.

I guess my derep didn't help much, huh?

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Quoting Colonel: well good luck getting people to rep you.

I guess my derep didn't help much, huh?

Posted by The Judge

You can't get positive rep. That'd require people like you.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting PunkRock Sonic: I want to get back my positive rep, after being bombed with red rep by grave wisdom

Get rid of the avatar, change your name, leave for a few days, wear deodorant, take deep breath, and start over again. Be someone completely different. You might have a chance.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

but grave wisdom bombed me wit red rep one day and my pos rep went away, why is it that when someone at first sight is seen with a negative sign will get dereped more and made worse for that person, why can it be the other way around, like help him,

a person who dereps someone for no reason puts himself in the same categoy as a fascist

you can't hate or someone for no reason at all, either if there poor or a hypocrite, or a red repped person

Posted by Colonel

PS: It is impossible for you to loose so much rep in one day from just one persons doing.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

but people made it worse after he did it because a chain was made

Posted by The Judge

Quoting PunkRock Sonic: a person who dereps someone for no reason puts himself in the same categoy is a fascist
HA!

[quote]you can't hate or someone for no reason at all, either if there poor or a hypocrite, or a red repped person

Yeah you can. It's actually very, very easy.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

I know but I would kick that persons ***, cuz he stille puts himself as a fascist and a nazi, whether he's a goerge w bush fan or not

Posted by The Judge

You sound so ridiculously typical of your run-of-the-mill idiot who pretends to take an interest in politics so he can hate them when in actuality he has no idea about anything to do with politics whatsoever. ANARCHY YEAH!

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Quoting The Judge: You sound so ridiculously typical of your run-of-the-mill idiot who pretends to take an interest in politics so he can hate them when in actuality he has no idea about anything to do with politics whatsoever. ANARCHY YEAH!

............................ **** politecs I got that line from rob chaos

Posted by The Judge

And you wonder why you don't get positive rep.

You're specifically attempting to go against the grain when you're on a site in which everyone is set in their ways and doesn't like delineations from their perceived norm. If that's too much for you to handle, stop trying to be liked and stop trying to get a worthless number to not have a horizontal dash in front of it. Do something more productive with your life.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

but this is the only site wit reputation system that I see

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, be nice to da poor kid!!!!

Posted by Omni

He's still not going to get positive rep.

Posted by Xero

To PunkRock Sonic: You only came back to get rep points? I doubt it'll work. Now that you asked for it, everyone's gonna do the opposite.