guildwars an awsome mmorpg

Posted by Fuzzhead

im sure some of you know..but a great rpg named guildwars is coming soon to the pc..its all the fun of diablo stuffed in a 3d world...some of you guys hsould check it out, [url]www.guildwars.com[/url]

Posted by Ronin

yeah i heard it was gonna be good. Does it have anything to do with the storyline of the diablo games?

Posted by Bubblez

This looks really great!! I hope for a console version but I guess this will not be happening. Too bad... :(

Posted by -SaiyanKnight-

i have played the beta, its a pretty decent game :)

Posted by William

It looks good, but is it free, or will you have to pay for it?

Posted by Echo

It's not free, but there is no monthly payment. I'll probably end up getting it, because I enjoy MMORPGs but not monthly fees.

Posted by 007 ninja

I am unimpressed!

Posted by Fuzzhead

Quoting Ronin: yeah i heard it was gonna be good. Does it have anything to do with the storyline of the diablo games?

nah this is completly different but battlenet the guys who host diablo servers will be doing hte servers for guildwars, and the awsome part abou thtis is eveyr month something new is added to this game and also every 6 months there will be a expasion pack with the same amount of content if not more..so if you plan on following the ex packs then ied suggest you dedicate one of your drives for htis game :P but the story will never end unless the programmers decide to stop

Posted by insanenightmare

Guild wars is a awsome game the best part is that its free. even if it was 20 bucks a month i would still play it...(maybe not 20...)

Posted by project101

I have the game and ive played it on my friends comp and its $50 but there is no monthly fee my computer needs a graphic card update but not like the one you need to play Doom 3 its a good game there are some parts i dont like about the game such as you cant quite a guild if you join and when you join one it effects the whole account oh and when you leve a town if there is no noe in your party you travel alone but that i guess is a good thing if your like my bro and me some times and you dont like those guys tha t wait till you have almost killed something then they run in and still your kill so that problem is gone. It's a really good game like Ever Quest with out the boring parts

Posted by greenhobbit

you can to quit your guild click on the emblem next to your name and leave.
if u r leader do the samething to promote members and make someone the leader so u can leave