what annoys you the most about halo online?

Posted by Fuzzhead

well for one thing its the community...i never seen any gaming community more pethedic then this, just about every server has these names like "can you beat me???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????" and you end up beating them and they come up with 8000 reasons on how you cheated, for one was a "grenade hack" he throws a grenade it bounces off the base of blood gulch and lands on him and hes got guts to accuse me of cheating, and another thing is they say there going to rape your parents....or come to your house and cut you up...do i detect bad sportsmanship?, oh and the hippocritic attutides "DONT USE THE ROCKET YOU CHEATER (insert a random cussword plus 8000 exclamation points) and they end up using it them selfs..now when someone kills me wwith anything i kill them witht he same weapon as payback, i have been banned a number of times becuase i dont have a ego and i use whatever i can get my hands on..if you cant pry it out of my hands then it sucks to be you...anyway whats your thought?

Posted by Axis

The people who stand-by and dummy or other tricks. Oh yeah, the total suck-ups too.

Posted by Captain Falcon

You must play with some real noobs then. Non of that ever happens to me and ppl under 12 usually do that kinda stuff your were talkin bout, so just dont mind them.

Posted by Night Owl

the really little kids that make annoying noises!

Posted by Skitzo Control

Standby, spawning with an SMG, playing Burial Mounds, TS on Coagulation, spawning with an SMG, Team Phantoms, playing Burial Mounds, and spawning with the SMG.

Fuzzhead, if you think the Halo 2 Xbox Live community is bad, you've yet to play Counter Strike on PC.

Posted by Arczu

Good lord... it's amazing how many people will just loose it out there. Skilled players are often targets of 'cheating' remarks.

Posted by The White Testament

It's too f'ing slow ... oh wait, that's the problem with Halo entirely.

And the reason I haven't played 2 since I bought it.

Love the stages, hate the speed. Can't wait for Unreal Championship 2.

Posted by Random

Cheaters.. It's rediculous how many there are. Not just people who use standby but people who use patches to make themselves stronger and faster. It's rediculous. Luckily their fixing these problems but it's been a huge pain. A friend of mine started plaing on Live recently and he's only a level 3... It took so many games for him to level up because of all the cheaters. Cheaters get banned and create new gamertags and cheat again. rediculous...

Posted by Fpsmastaps2

yeah those little kids tick the heck out of you, one time when one of my friends was playing, he kept hearing,"get the f away from me you freaggin noob" and then he blows up my friend and says,"that was a noobish move you noob, watch out noob i'll get you back noob". Imagine the voice being really high pitched, and how many times does the word "noob" get said from those bratts, it gets you even more mad to kill them with everthing you have.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I'm extremely happy there's a "mute voice" function on Xbox Live.:)

Posted by Big Boss

- The horrendous lag. There's nothing I love more than the game getting stuck on a loop right after I get the sword or any other weapon I like. Just beautiful.

- The kids. Isn't Halo supposed to be for mature audiences? Why are there so many annoying little brats around? Bungie should prohibit all kids from playing Halo 2 with a communicator.

- Cheaters. They are scum, and worthless pieces of smelly crap. They don't deserve to own or play any video game. There is no excuse for cheating online, ranked game or not. You are filth if you cheat when playing against/with other people, and you like to lick your mom's pussy. THAT IS HOW MUCH YOU SUCK!

- Camping Snipers. I can imagine how fun it must be to play by staying in one place the whole time. Fun, fun!

- Team games. Ugh.

- Trash talkers. Unless you're playing with people you know, I find it ridiculous to trash talk to someone you don't even know:

"Take that, *****!"
"Um... ok?"

Posted by helpimstuckinabox

Yeah, I can't stand the kids, and seriously, what were their parents thinking when they got a 17+ game for a 10 year old?

Trash talkers are the biggest morons to walk the earth (okay, maybe cheaters are)

For example:

Blue team:
Me: 14 Kills
Random guy #1: 10
Random guy #2: 7
Random guy #3: 6

Red:
Person who actually doesn't suck #1: 17
Person who acutally doesn't suck #2: 15
Person who actually doesn't suck #2: 14
Trash Talker: a whopping 4 kills
50-37 Red wins

Trash Talker: You got pwned! PWNED PWNED PWNED! We pwned you noobs! PWNED!
Me: You have an amazing vocabulary.
Trash Talker:..........................PWNED!