So Omni

Posted by Roger Smith

If I told everyone we sucked each other's dicks you wouldn't mind right?

Posted by junior senior

panic wants a taste

Posted by Omni

I can't see your post, but I can see the thread title. Get a life.

Posted by junior senior

lol

Posted by Roger Smith

Invite only.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Omni: I can't see your post, but I can see the thread title. Get a life.

You're probably the first one to have used the ignore list since this forum is up.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Xero: You're probably the first one to have used the ignore list since this forum is up.

Haha, I just remembered how I had you on my ignore list for a while. good times

Posted by WackoHater

You all are certified idiots, that included you Roger for starting such an idiotic thread man, grow up !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Xero

Quoting Slade: Haha, I just remembered how I had you on my ignore list for a while. good times

You sound like the times when I was Flame Ghost were your best childhood memories. 0_o

Posted by Omni

Go back to using that name.

Posted by Xero

I could ask Jesse Smith to re-name ~vampire~ to Flame Ghost and only use this account in the Wacko University.

Posted by WackoHater

Let's make a deal, you and Omni quit posting in Wacko University all together Zero and I will not keep working to get you losers banned from the forum !!! :p:

Posted by Nazo

Quoting WackoHater: You all are certified idiots, that included you Roger for starting such an idiotic thread man, grow up !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

The one that should grow up is Omni. He's apparently 22 years of age(don't know for sure), an adult. Apparently has a girl friend, YET HE'S HERE EVERY DAY! I wonder if she is happy. Then says he has a job, which also conflicts with him saying he's got a girlfriend, as he is here everyday posting. Also, why is an adult so cool like Omni need to be in a forum to prove how cool he is? I'll tell you, he's a 22 year old child who wishes he had a life. At least I'm not on my PC every day. I at least get out and have some fun occasionally.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Nazo: The one that should grow up is Omni. He's apparently 22 years of age(don't know for sure), an adult.

Considering that my profile age says 20, I'm probably 20.

[quote]Apparently has a girl friend, YET HE'S HERE EVERY DAY! I wonder if she is happy.

She's happier than that girlfriend you don't have. I spend a lot less time online when she's not away at college, where the phone and internet are the only ways I can talk to her. That might explain me being online a lot, and anyone who talks to me on AIM or MSN knows that I get phone calls all the time.

[quote]Then says he has a job, which also conflicts with him saying he's got a girlfriend, as he is here everyday posting.

Not really, since people who have jobs and girlfriends don't necessarily spend all their time with either of the two.

[quote]Also, why is an adult so cool like Omni need to be in a forum to prove how cool he is?

If I didn't have a music blog here, I wouldn't even come here anymore.

[quote]I'll tell you, he's a 22 year old child who wishes he had a life. At least I'm not on my PC every day. I at least get out and have some fun occasionally.

You also have over 40 AIM accounts that you use to annoy people on the internet when they block you. Talk about having no life.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Nazo: why is an adult so cool like Omni need to be in a forum to prove how cool he is?

Do you know how old WackoHater is??!! Get your age and times that by ten for a hint!!!! Now, what's he doing here!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Sure, we believe you Omni !!! :rolleyes: :p:

Posted by Xero

Omni trying to show how cool he is on the internet? I don't think so, Nazo.

I don't think anyone's trying to show their coolness here. I'm pretty sure most of us are behaving "normal".

Posted by Yonaka

Yeah, the biggest loser on VGC is indeed Wackohater. What's he doing on a forum with people thirty years younger than him?

Posted by Nazo

Quoting Omni: You also have over 40 AIM accounts that you use to annoy people on the internet when they block you. Talk about having no life.

Know what? You're right. Though if there is something I have over you, it's morals and respect for people. I at the very least don't mess with others for the type of music they listen to. YOU sir do. I don't go around photoshopping a picture of someone just to make them look stupid. YOU again sir do. I don't take photo's from other forums and post them on another forum to make a person look bad. YOU yet again do. I as well don't edit peoples post just to make myself look awesome because I have power beyond those of normal members and make them seem retarded and get insulted by the rest of his dumb *** posse. Yet again sir, YOU do. I'd think twice about the one who doesn't have a life. If you've that much time, just to **** with people then YOU sir have no life. This is probably the first time I've ever gone around with some of my screen names just to mess with someone, but you on the other hand mess with people on a normal basis, so I ask you--Who's the one with no life? Who's the one who has to edit people just to make himself look cool when in fact he just wants attention? Who's always going around messing with people who never even deserved it in the first place? The answer my friend--YOU.

What will I get from this post? Maybe an STFU, or even insulted because of me being "dramatic" in a forum well, I could careless. If you want to know who doesn't have a life, look in the ****ing mirror and think about it for a second. NO one on this forum has a life. Period.

Posted by Omni

Your reactions are priceless. I don't even have to do anything major and you go off on a huge rant. You go through the trouble of making 40 AIM accounts for the purpose of being annoying, and you get upset that I don't get mad. Are you sure that you have a life?

Quoting Nazo: NO one on this forum has a life. Period.

You're on this forum.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Yonaka: What's he doing on a forum with people thirty years younger than him?

That would make him a potential pedophile. Not a loser. ;)

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Yonaka: Yeah, the biggest loser on VGC is indeed Wackohater. What's he doing on a forum with people thirty years younger than him?

There are 12 year old kids on all forums, not just this one dim wit !!!

Posted by Xero

and....what's your point?

Most guys your age don't post "Mis0 is my baby" on VG forums.

Edit: They don't tend to join VG forums period.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Nazo: Know what? You're right. Though if there is something I have over you, it's morals and respect for people. I at the very least do mess with others for the type of music they listen to. YOU sir do. I don't go around photoshopping a picture of someone just to make them look stupid. YOU again sir do. I don't take photo's from other forums and post them on another forum to make a person look bad. YOU yet again do. I as well do edit peoples post just to make myself look awesome because I have power beyond those of normal members and make them seem retarded and get insulted by the rest of his dumb *** posse. Yet again sir, YOU do. I'd think twice about the one who doesn't have a life. If you've that much time, just to **** with people then YOU sir have no life. This is probably the first time I've ever gone around with some of my screen names just to mess with someone, but you on the otherhand mess with people on a normal basis, so I ask you--Who's the one with no life? Who's the one who has to edit people just to make himself look cool when in fact he just wants attention? Who's always going around messing with people who never even deserved it in the first place? The answer my friend--YOU.

What will I get from this post? Maybe an STFU, or even insulted because of me being "dramatic" in a forums well, I could careless. If you want to know who doesn't have a life, look in the ****ing mirror and think about it for a second. NO one on this forum has a life. Period.

You have Omni figured out man, he loves to troll in invisible mode here and **** on members as he smashes their reputations, Omni constantly is abusing the reputation system here and discouraging new members from joining the community.

Omni gives out reputation for the hell of it and is on a mission to ruin others here abusing other members and using them as his reputation game stepping stones.

Omni should be banned, but our administrator is too stupid to see it.

Posted by Nazo

Quoting Omni: Your reactions are priceless. I don't even have to do anything major and you go off on a huge rant. You go through the trouble of making 40 AIM accounts for the purpose of being annoying, and you get upset that I don't get mad. Are you sure that you have a life?

You're on this forum.

Exactly. I already admitted I didn't have a life, and also I'm not, "going off" I'm proving that you yourself have no life so don't say I'm the only one. :)

Posted by Omni

You didn't actually prove anything except that you care way too much about trying to prove that I'm a loser.

Posted by Nazo

Quoting Omni: You didn't actually prove anything except that you care way too much about trying to prove that I'm a loser.

Yup that's right. See man you're so smart, I knew you could do it. :)

Posted by Sable Wind

Nazo, please lick my vagina.

Posted by Nazo

>_> You profile says 16 so no way to young.

At any rate I'm through with what I had to say.

Posted by Omni

Huh, in that case, I guess you're going onto the ignore list now, too.

Posted by Iris

Scissor me, Anna. ****!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Sable Wind: Nazo, please lick my vagina.

Haha oh wow. XD

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Nazo;645582]>_> You profile says 16 so no way to young.

At any rate I'm through with what I had to say.

LOL

Quoted post: Huh, in that case, I guess you're going onto the ignore list now, too.

LOL

Quoted post: Scissor me, Anna. ****!

LOL

Posted by mis0

Quoting Xero: and....what's your point?

Most guys your age don't post "Mis0 is my baby" on VG forums.

Edit: They don't tend to join VG forums period.

I finally got him to stop by saying I was a minor. Which I guess might be evidence for your theory?

Posted by Sable Wind

>:O

Posted by WackoHater

It does not matter to me baby, lets party !! :p:

Posted by mis0

Don't cheat on Jesse, now. You're clearly infatuated with him.

Posted by WackoHater

So because I post on forums with Jesse means I'm in love with him ??

Missed her Oatmeal, you are as screwed up mentally as Omni and the rest of these idiots here who talk the same ****.

Posted by mis0

Hey, you're the one with the Smith obsession, not me. So, I'd conclude the only one of us with brain damage here is you, not I.

Posted by Omni

WackoHater likes Shakira's music. That alone is enough to conclude he's suffered brain damage.

Posted by mis0

Oh no you don't!! ALL music ever made has sucked, and it will continue to do so until the end of time.

Posted by Sable Wind

*******it, won't SOMEONE lick my vajayjay?

Posted by Omni

I nominate that guy Omni.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Omni: I nominate that guy Omni.

Hey, I didn't ask for you to nominate me! **** off.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Omni: Hey, I didn't ask for you to nominate me! **** off.

You know what, man? **** you. I was just trying to be nice and nominate you.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Omni: You know what, man? **** you. I was just trying to be nice and nominate you.

Who asked you to be nice? Prick.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Omni: Who asked you to be nice? Prick.

That's it, I'm putting you on my ignore list, *****!

Posted by Omni

Quoting Omni: That's it, I'm putting you on my ignore list, *****!

You can't! I'm a blog mod.

Posted by Sable Wind

I lol'd.

Posted by Roger Smith

So hurricanes. They suck.

Posted by Xero

Earthquakes too.

Posted by junior senior

lol katrina lol

Posted by Darth Vader

How big of a baby can you be? Always whining and complaining about how dumb you think Omni is. What a child.

Posted by The Hate

Lol hurricane dean.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Darth Vader: How big of a baby can you be? Always whining and complaining about how dumb you think Omni is. What a child.

You read Omni's posts and you will cry too !!!

PS: Omni will never be confused with Albert Einstein, let's put it that way Son !!

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting WackoHater: You read Omni's posts and you will cry too !!!

PS: Omni will never be confused with Albert Einstein, let's put it that way Son !!

The Emperor does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.

Posted by Crazy K

lol I wish there was a Hurricane DeShaun Bradley

Posted by Kit

Quoting WackoHater: Omni will never be confused with Albert Einstein, let's put it that way Son !!

Because he isn't German, amirite?

Posted by The Hate

Quoting Crazy K: lol I wish there was a Hurricane DeShaun Bradley

With Hurricane Shayla....and then it would be the perfect storm.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Darth Vader: How big of a baby can you be? Always whining and complaining about how dumb you think Omni is. What a child.

lol welcome back.

Posted by Roger Smith

Way to take over my thread.......again....dickfags.

Posted by Xero

You only lost 2-3 Omni threads out of like...15. =/

Posted by WackoHater

Screw your stupid thread Roger, it should be named "So Omni is banned now for abusing the reputation system and for making suck arsed posts non-stop" !!! :mad:

Posted by Xero

Quoting WackoHater: Screw your stupid thread Roger, it should be named "So Omni is banned..." :mad:

He could create a thread with that title. But it would be a total lie.

Posted by Roger Smith

I'm not a liar though, so said plan falls flat.

Quoting Xero: You only lost 2-3 Omni threads out of like...15. =/

Statistics are kickin' my *** man lol.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: it should be named "So Omni is banned now !!! :mad:

Um, why would I ban some one for driving you insane!!!! If anything, he should be made a mod for doing such a great job at driving you insane, and Iris should be promoted to being an admin!!!!

I smell a new Lesson 101 on ending up a mod or above: Drive WackoHater insane day in and day out!!!!

Quoting WackoHater: I'm in love with Jesse!

What the *beep*!!! :eek: *Is really tempted to save this quote and post it all oevr the internet where you post at and get banned!!!! :eek:

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Quoting Xero: You're probably the first one to have used the ignore list since this forum is up.

No, I ignored Roger first...remember?

Posted by WackoHater

You and Omni have a lot in common Jezzie, you are both blazing idiots and forum trolls who have no life, in addition to being pathological liars and fabricators of falsehoods.

PS: Omni is way too dumb to have a girlfriend but he continues to lie about that !!!
:p:

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting mis0: Oh no you don't!! ALL music ever made has sucked, and it will continue to do so until the end of time.

I need to get you fired from that SuperMod Job Missed-her-Oatmeal :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jezzy, forget my suggestion about giving Missed-O a super mod job, but I still want Iris FIRED !!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:[/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, read my last post!!! People drive you insane = They should be promoted!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

er...now how do you promote a wacko!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: PS: Omni is way too dumb to have a girlfriend but he continues to lie about that !!! :p:

:rolleyes:

Shut up, Boy Shakira.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Grave Wisdom: No, I ignored Roger first...remember?

No...:(

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting Xero: lol welcome back.

thank you good sir tis w:D:Dty of you

Posted by Roger Smith

lol gtfo of my thread potato fag lol.

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting Jesse Smith: Um, read my last post!!! People drive you insane = They should be promoted!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

er...now how do you promote a wacko!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Gah, wackohater is nothing. Not compared to me anyways. JESSE I WAS HERE FIRST :mad: I am the original insane person here!

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting Roger Smith: lol gtfo of my thread potato fag lol.

shut up cry baby

Posted by Roger Smith

lol r u still in my thred potater fag?

Posted by Darth Vader

You should not have come back.

Posted by Roger Smith

Use your force powers to drop my pants.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Darth Vader: You should not have come back.

You should not have used a puppet.

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting Xero: You should not have used a puppet.

You should know that I am not a puppet.

Posted by Xero

You should know that you have to prove it.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Um, read my last post!!! People drive you insane = They should be promoted!!!! :D:D:D

er...now how do you promote a wacko!!!!!

YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH JEZZIE SMYTH !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH JEZZIE SMYTH !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dude, read my signature quotes, and read da Wacko University sticky!!!!!! Remember, we are buddies!!!! You enjoy it when I torture you!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

lol hurricane shayla is equilivant to her water breaking

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=JUNIOR SENIOR;728212]lol hurricane shayla is equilivant to her water breaking

It'll be worse then Katrina.

Posted by The Hate

The entire U.S under water.

Posted by Shade

It's the day after tomorrow all over again.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Dude, read my signature quotes, and read da Wacko University sticky!!!!!! Remember, we are buddies!!!! You enjoy it when I torture you!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You think anyone in the world takes anything you post seriously Jezze !!!! :jesse:

Son, the entire world knows you are a certified Goof Ball and a lunatical Wacko, no one even reads those long winded idiotic fabricated lunacy posts you dream up like "your sticky" !!!!

The only thing that is going to be "sticky" is when I catch up with you and "STICK" MY DOGS ON YOU AND THEN BEAT YOU WITH A STICK JOINING IN WITH THEM WHILE THEY ARE BITING YOUR ARSE UP !!!!!
:mad:

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Shade;728637]It's the day after tomorrow all over again.

Except it won't be as bad as the movie was.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: The only thing that is going to be "sticky" is when I catch up with you and "STICK" MY DOGS ON YOU AND THEN BEAT YOU WITH A STICK JOINING IN WITH THEM WHILE THEY ARE BITING YOUR ARSE UP !!!!! :mad:

*yawn* You don't even know what a stick is!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

trust tissue

Posted by The Hate

Lol south park. The day before the day after tomorrow.