Here we go again!!! How long until WackoHater unbans me!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

[quote]You have been banned for the following reason:
repetitive posts, idiotic posting of same photos, fabricated quotations

Date the ban will be lifted: 07-23-2009, 10:00 PM

So, how long do you think it'll late this time!! Last time it was a few hours!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

It's going to be a long dry spell for you Jesse Smith since I see posts being altered here by Iris, Son you are not only banned, YOU'RE FIRED !!!!! :mad:

Posted by Xero

Never unban him. That way he'll spend more time taking care of this site.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, fired from what!!! :D:D:D

You just didn't like me proving that you depend on me over there to keep Dead Posters Union from being boring and even deader than a graveyard!!! Not to mention, your posts put people to sleep, and my posts wake them up!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Have you all heard the song by Led Zeppelin called "Been a long time since I rock and rolled" titled "Rock 'n' Roll" ??

Well it is going to be a [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=645203&postcount=57"]real long time before Jesse Smith rocks and rolls[/URL] !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Xero: Never unban him. That way he'll spend more time taking care of this site.

grrrr!!!! I always take care of dis site!!!!!! It's like my little baby!!! :D:D:D Now, if you would be so kind as to make a poll about da dead boards, then we can delete them!! Oh, wait... :D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

4-5 hours!