New VSnares album coming soon

Posted by Xero

http://www.venetiansnares.com/mydownfall.php

Can't wait! I hope I won't be disappointed with this one. The fact that there are 14 songs means he worked on it more than "Sabbath Dubs" so I have a good feeling about it.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I read about that. He said it won't have much to do with breakcore, so I hope you still enjoy it.

Posted by Corrupt

Aaron has produced some tracks that aren't breakcore at all and venture more into the realm of IDM/ambient-based music, and most of it is very good. It'll be good for him to experiment and try out a new sound again. I just hope it'll fare better than

Posted by Omni

Maybe you can upload it for me when it comes out. It sounds interesting enough. I still need to get some more of his material.

By the way, did you get the Wonderland Falling Yesterday album yet? This is the second time I've posted it and I want to make sure you got it.

Posted by Corrupt

I definitely did, and I'll listen to it after I've given Hurtbreak Wonderland a thorough listen. I just hope I'll have the time to do so, **** it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Did someone say neo-classical vnsares? ****ing count me the **** in

Posted by Xero

Breakcore or not, I know what he'll do will be special and I'm definitely looking forward to hear that new style of his.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Yeah, i'm definitely interested. Hell, if the whole album is neo-classical...even better.

Posted by Corrupt

Well, I was able to obtain a copy of My Downfall earlier this evening! I haven't listened to it yet, but I will upload it right after I'm done making this post for all to enjoy. Let's see if this album lives up to our expectations!

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Corrupt, I want to have your babies!

Posted by Corrupt

Holy ****, this sounds like it's going to be the next Rossz Csillag Allat Szulettet. Oh my ***. From the sounds of it thus far, it's that tried-and-true formula of classical music fused with breakcore that I know we all love. The album is about three quarters of the way finished uploading, so you'll hear it soon!

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Can't wait to hear it!

Posted by Omni

Thanks, buddy.

Posted by Xero

I'm uploading it right now. Thanx a lot Corrupt. Can't wait to hear it.

Posted by Xero

I listened to most of it so far.

I found some of the songs quite depressive and redondant. I don't really enjoy classical music, but I thought Aaron would make it more entertaining. Nope. I've never been so bored listening to a VSnares album since Horse&Goat. Sorry guys.

Edit: I finished listening to it. Last 3 songs weren't much better. I'm quite upset.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Aww, c'mon BE A MAN! :(

Posted by Xero

Hey I'm being honest here.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

didn't say you weren't.