Jesse Smith and Iris killed Wacko University

Posted by WackoHater

Yes, that's right, Jesse Smith and Iris have ruined this forum, no one is interested in reading it since Iris came in and censored and altered members posts WITH JESSE SMITH'S APPROVAL !!!

WHAT A COUPLE DOPES THEY BOTH ARE !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

IRIS, YOU NEED SOME NEW PEOPLE TO HANG WITH LADY !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, you can't edit posts!! :D:D:D:D

Oh, and if Wacko University was dead, why is it's one of da most populer boards here??!! Cause every one wants to become a wacko!!! And some day you'll also want to!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You and Iris ruined the forum Jesse Smith, now tell the kids how many Wacko forums were closed because of YOU !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Son, then tell them how many forums you were fired from because of your lunacy and how many were closed because of inactivity once you took over the controls !!!! :p: :p:

Iris, you do want to be fired, there is no doubt about that !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* Da only person who's ever fired me is...some freak named WackoHater!!! :D Of course that's cause after six months you finally learned that poisonus snakes are not good to be carrying around with you!!!

You knew what I was when you picked me up!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You are a lying sack of trash Jesse Smith, you were fired for being an irresponsible and sick WAcko by Kalina !!! :mad:

You also destroyed a major opportunity by messing with me on Shoemoney's forum and that forum was closed because of YOU !!!!

Now you are certainly going to ruin this Wacko Forum by your idiotic actions !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: You are a lying sack of trash Jesse Smith, you were fired for being an irresponsible and sick WAcko by Kalina !!! :mad:

er, let me correct you...look at da usergroup list. Look under moderators!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: You also destroyed a major opportunity by messing with me on Shoemoney's forum and that forum was closed because of YOU !!!!

er...more like it didn't get very active so he shut it down!!!! If it was my fault, he wouldn't still have me as an Admin!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: Now you are certainly going to ruin this Wacko Forum by your idiotic actions !!!!

er, u can't even make up your mind!! Da one you say I already did destroy da forum, then da next day you say I'm going to!!! Daddy, make up your mind!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

I did make up my mind, YOU'RE FIRED JESSE SMITH !!!

Son, it is not like we are losing Elvis, I don't need clowns like you around !!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, fired from what!!! How about you make me an admin there for a few days. Then you can de-admin me and say you fired me!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Let's just put it this way, you are of no use to a forum Son, you are a liability, a drag on growth, face it, people just don't like you Jesse Smith !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* I keep da board from geting worse than a graveyard!!!! I'm da only reason people look at that 400 year old dead graveyard!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

You can't even bring life to your own forums !!

So how do you think you help me ??

I ban 100% of idiots, would rather not read their posts !!!

Do you think you are an idiot Son ???

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I ban 100% of idiots

Then what are you doing there??!! :D

Posted by WackoHater

Read the post again, I asked you if you think YOU ARE AN IDIOT JESSE SMITH !!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

But u need 2 ban yourself if u ban 100% of da idiets!!!!! :D:D:D My IQ iz 300, which is 299 points higher dan yours, there 4 I m da smarter 1 of da two!!!! :D:D:D:D

Oh yah, I got malf my brain tied behind my back just to make it fair!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Jesse's horrible spelling in that last post is a sign of his amazing intelligence at work.

Posted by Jesse Smith

gah!!! That's not spalling erors!! Thozes are jus shrinkeng da werds. For exampl, u insted of you!!!!! There r 2 errors and 1 waz intentional, 'idiets'.

Posted by Omni

I'm sorry, oh great one! I guess my tiny intelligence can't comprehend the ways of your spelling.

Posted by WackoHater

Wacko trying to KISS Jesse's WACKO Omni, wacko are slated to be wacko if you keep up wacko LOVE WACKO !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS: And Wacko is slated to be Wacko !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Between Wacko, Wacko and Wacko it is a wacko anyone even wackoes to this wacko any wacko !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: WackoHater is trying to KISS Jesse :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Um, I thought you hated me!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D My heart has been touched!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Iris

Charisma + 5.

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse Smith, Iris sucks big time, fire that stupid idiot !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...fire her for driving you insane??!!! Are you on crack??!!!! The reason she edits your posts...is because it drives you insane!!!! If any thing, the people I should fire, are the people you DON'T want fired!!!! Why should I fire some one that's doing their job very well...of driving you insane!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Now, beg her to edit your posts and she *MIGHT* stop!!!! :D

Posted by Roger Smith

Video killed the radio star.

Posted by WackoHater

Iris is an idiot like you Jesse, I hate idiots, that is the reason you will see my posts drop to ZERO HERE SOON !!!

I don't contribute to forums with ZERO editorial integrity and one run by clowns !!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Iris is an idiot like you Jesse, I hate idiots, that is the reason you will see my posts drop to ZERO HERE SOON !!!

I don't contribute to forums with ZERO editorial integrity and one run by clowns !!

And how many times have you 'left' and came back a day later!!!! :D:D

Now, unban me!! In a not-so-private Private Message here you said...

Quoting WackoHater: I will unban you

Well...I'm waiting!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Quoting WackoHater: Iris is an idiot like you Jesse, I hate idiots, that is the reason you will see my posts drop to ZERO HERE SOON !!!

promises promises

It will never happen.