im never being unbanned :(:(:(

Posted by Poco

oh well no reason given

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

0_0

Posted by Poco

DEXXXXXXXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Posted by Poco

is this because i figured out muffla's pass was his username?

oh wait no one likes muffla so probably not

Posted by Xero

Quoting Poco: oh well no reason given

Why would you want to be unbanned anyway? You're not missing a lot of fun in the other boards, trust me.

Posted by Poco

no i just want a sig and a full sized avy

Posted by Sable Wind

:(

Posted by Poco

mods make that my avty and give me my sig back please

Posted by Anti-Poco

ive been lurking and poco is a moron

Posted by Anti-Poco

i cant see why theyd unban a faggot like you

Posted by Poco

Quoting Anti-Poco: ive been lurking and poco is a moron

haha this cant be real

but if muffla has hatas i better have them too.

Posted by Xero

Shut up, Muffla.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Anti-Poco: i cant see why theyd unban a faggot like you

bravo anti-poco! bravo!

Posted by Anti-Poco

its true and im not muffla that guy types even worse than me

Posted by Anti-Poco

**** you

Posted by Poco

Quoting Anti-Poco: **** you

wow great troll

Posted by Anti-Poco

i know i learned from you idiot

Posted by Poco

Quoting Anti-Poco: i know i learned from you idiot

go back to gogaia

Posted by Anti-Poco

i got you banned there fag

Posted by Xero

Quoting Anti-Poco: im not muffla that guy types even worse than me

How would you know? You read his posts around before registering? ;)

Admit it.

Posted by Anti-Poco

i said i was lurking here before i registered

idiot your avatar is stupid xero

Posted by Xero

Get yourself an avatar and we'll compare.

Posted by Anti-Poco

i cant im banned retard

Posted by Xero

So how did Poco and WackoHater get one eh?

Posted by Anti-Poco

wackohater isnt actually banned he ujust looked like he is

Posted by Xero

And Poco?

Posted by Omni

Poco needs to be unbanned.

Posted by Poco

my avatar is an old one from when i was semi-banned

i cant change it

Posted by Xero

Aw ok. Didn't know.

Posted by WackoHater

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=644873&postcount=11"]JESSE SMITH, UNBAN THIS IDIOT, I'M TIRED OF HIM POSTING LUNACY IN WACKO U, SEND HIM HOME WITH IRIS AND LET THEM MAKE BABIES [/URL]!!! :p:

Posted by junior senior

i love poco

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=644873&postcount=11"]JESSE SMITH, UNBAN THIS IDIOT, I'M TIRED OF HIM POSTING LUNACY IN WACKO U, SEND HIM HOME WITH IRIS AND LET THEM MAKE BABIES [/URL]!!! :p:

You just linked to yourself and told Jesse to ban you.

Posted by WackoHater

Go to sleep, your brain needs the rest and so do the members here Omni !!! :mad:

Posted by Roger Smith

The brain doesn't rest.

Posted by WackoHater

Son, who told you that ??? :eek:

Posted by Roger Smith

Wacko

Posted by WackoHater

Son, try going without sleep for a week to prove your false theory !!! :p:

Posted by Roger Smith

I have, not that hard to do.

Posted by muffla

anit pocco isnt me i swear. i have better things to do than make other accounts. prolly anti muffla hes an @ss

Posted by S

I'd unban you so you could at least make those changes, because that isn't why you're banned, but its not an infraction based ban so I can't reverse it. Sorry Poco, I would if I could.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Get Panic unbanned and I'll try to get Poco unbanned!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Xero

Unban Panic? Nnnnnot gonna happen.

Right?

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse Smith, if you don't unban Poco and get his arse out of Wacko University I'm going to ban your entire IP range and beat you with a stick Son !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by mis0

Quoting Xero: Unban Panic? Nnnnnot gonna happen.

Right?

I'd make that trade. No one gives a **** about Panic anyway, and he comes back with new puppets every week anyway. He'd find himself crushed by the fury of the banhammer soon enough anyway.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'd take that trade.

Posted by Omni

Do it.

Posted by Poco

[QUOTE=S

Posted by Omni

Just unban him. You can always ban him again if he does it anymore.

Posted by Iris

I fixed his ban and reset it to 3 weeks.

Posted by Xero

Quoting mis0: I'd make that trade. No one gives a **** about Panic anyway, and he comes back with new puppets every week anyway. He'd find himself crushed by the fury of the banhammer soon enough anyway.

You made a good point.

Edit: 3 weeks? That's kinda long...

Posted by Poco

Quoting Iris: I fixed his ban and reset it to 3 weeks.

out of curiosity, who set it to forever?

Posted by Iris

Didn't check. It wasn't an infraction though.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Iris: I fixed his ban and reset it to 3 weeks.

I tried to rep you for that, but I can't right now. Later for sure.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Poco;644771]is this because i figured out muffla's pass was his username?

Yup! Pretty legit reason to permaban you.

Oh, and I don't like you either, double whammy for you.

Posted by S

Well that explains who did it. And now the **** hits the fan.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

PERSONAL VENDETTA

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse Smith, if you don't unban Poco and get his arse out of Wacko University I'm going to ban your entire IP range and beat you with a stick Son !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Too late for the above action, you were permanently banned today Jesse since IdiotIrisArse is editing content when you gave your word this was not possible you STUPID IDIOTIC MORON JESSE SMITH !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=The X;645201]PERSONAL VENDETTA

Well actually I was making a point. He said gaining access to muffla's account didn't matter since no one likes him. Few people like Poco either.

Guess he can rest easy, I've been OVERRULED.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: you gave your word this was not possible you STUPID IDIOTIC MORON JESSE SMITH !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

er, where did I do that??!!! I never did!!!! :D:D:D:D:D Did I ever tell you that awhile ago I told her to drive you insane!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, where did I do that??!!! I never did!!!! :D:D:D:D:D Did I ever tell you that awhile ago I told her to drive you insane!!!! :D:D:D:D

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=529567&postcount=1"]Read this statement by yourself you pathological lying, incredibly derelict, moronic fraud Jesse Smith !!! [/URL]

PS: YOU ARE DONE AND DOOMED BOY !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

gah!! You save too many quotes!!! That's my job!!! :D:D:D Um, that was almost seven months ago. You 'left' so I gave them access to Wacko University again!!! So, are you 'leaving' again, right!!! :D:D:D:D See you back here in five minutes!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

I'm glad you are a bumbling fool Jesse Smith, now I am rid of you for good you moronic loony tune !!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

JESSE SMITH, YOU'RE FIRED YOU NUMB SKULL !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* First you need to 'hire' me some where before u can fire me!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Poco

Quoting Speedfreak: Well actually I was making a point. He said gaining access to muffla's account didn't matter since no one likes him. Few people like Poco either.

CAPTAIN

MY IRONY-METER

ITS OFF THE SCALE

hint:more people enjoy my trolling then your predictable nintendo console warrioring.

speedfreak's response: something involving nintendo and me being a moron.

Posted by Omni

The funny part is how Poco is probably about as well liked as Speedfreak, and maybe more.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Omni: The funny part is how Poco is probably about as well liked as Speedfreak, and maybe more.

making a speedfreak a super mod was like giving a retard a gun

i don't need to finish that comparison

and honestly, if your password is your username you deserve to be hacked for being that stupid.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Omni: The funny part is how Poco is probably about as well liked as Speedfreak, and maybe more.

making a speedfreak a super mod was like giving a retard a gun

and honestly, if you're password is your username you deserve to be hacked for being that stupid.

Posted by Iris

I prefer Speedfreak, tbh, but Poco's not that bad. :o

Also, you only got off on a technicality.

Posted by Poco

Hey, iirc, when Kodachi figured out my password a while ago, she made a bunch of spam post with my account, and pretty much got off with "don't do it again ok".

Posted by Iris

That's actually how you got off. I figure we might as well be consistent because you didn't really harm the account and we never punished people like Dexter and Kodachi for getting into accounts.

Posted by WackoHater

The best solution I see is to unban Poco so I don't have to read his posts down here and ban Iris from Wacko University for good, I'm tired of her ruining this forum !!!

Until this happens Jesse Smith will be on permanent vacation, and that is fine with me !!!
:p:

Posted by Poco

Quoting Iris: That's actually how you got off. I figure we might as well be consistent because you didn't really harm the account and we never punished people like Dexter and Kodachi for getting into accounts.

yeah i didn't think i'd get into trouble for making a few post in wacko u and a parody thread in the community board would get me in trouble.

Posted by Xero

Well that's where you gotta make sense.

If Kodachi did it a few weeks before and she simply got a "Don't do it again." , then you should know that if you do the same after, the punishment won't be the same. The "Don't do it again." was good for everyone. Not just for her.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Xero: Well that's where you gotta make sense.

If Kodachi did it a few weeks before and she simply got a "Don't do it again." , then you should know that if you do the same after, the punishment won't be the same. The "Don't do it again." was good for everyone. Not just for her.

Dexter got a slap on the wrist for getting a few of the Kingdom Heart kids banned.

Posted by Omni

lol KH kids

Posted by Xero

Quoting Poco: Dexter got a slap on the wrist for getting a few of the Kingdom Heart kids banned.

But he's still a Smod.

Posted by Omni

lol KH kids

Posted by Iris

lol a few well-liked members were KH kids who started jumping on clique bandwagons and were accepted into the community solely for being followers lol.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Xero: But he's still a Smod.

i think this is before he was an smod

he bragged about going account phishing and then posting banworthy stuff

Posted by Omni

Quoting Iris: lol a few well-liked members were KH kids who started jumping on clique bandwagons and were accepted into the community solely for being followers lol.

lol Arcadios

I don't mind him. He was one of the first people here I talked to.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: unban Poco

Until this happens Jesse Smith will be on permanent vacation, and that is fine with me !!! :p:

er, make up your mind!!!! First you say I'll never be unbanned, and now you're saying I will be!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You are gone for a good long while this time, when posts come up missing someone has to pay, it may as well be you since you are completely responsible for it !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, y do u even care about ur posts when u hate this place!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

er, what waz da reason you post here??!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by mis0

Quoting Speedfreak: Well actually I was making a point. He said gaining access to muffla's account didn't matter since no one likes him. Few people like Poco either.

Guess he can rest easy, I've been OVERRULED.

I like how you always assume your opinion is the majority opinion. You're not exactly the most well-liked person here either.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, y do u even care about ur posts when u hate this place!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

er, what waz da reason you post here??!!! :D:D:D:D

You deleted another one of my posts ??

I guess you are banned for two lifetimes now you numb skull !!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by junior senior

HeArTzZ aLL oVeR ThE wOrLD ToNiGhT~*~*

Posted by TimeSkipz

Whatever happened to wackohater...Did he actually leave or was he hit by the Ban Hammer of IP +5

Posted by junior senior

howcome he doesn't post urls to his own posts anymore

Posted by TimeSkipz

Hah...good times, good times

Posted by Tyler Durden

Stfu FagSkipz-

WH commands you to.
VGC demands you to.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Tyler Durden;839592]Stfu FagSkipz

Tyler Durrrden, lolz

Posted by junior senior