**** yeah!

Posted by Omni

I got my sealed copy of Crushing The Holy Trinity in the mail today! I love the art.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

That is a pretty ****ing awesome album to have.

Posted by Omni

You should buy it.

I have it.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

G0dd@mnit Omni!!! :(

Probably bought it for like $5, huh?

Posted by Omni

Buy your own and stop complaining when I buy things.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Mine was like $130. :(

Posted by Omni

I got mine for $45 including shipping from Europe, and it's still sealed. I probably won't open it for a while.

fifty-five, sealed here. Not complaining one bit.

Posted by Omni

Huh, so I got my Procer Veneficus box set today. It came with incense and a dried leaf. :cool:

Well, that's one of the funnier things I've seen come with a CD/tape.

Posted by Omni

The description on the site says it comes with a randomly selected fragrance. Mine is "Unending Voluptuous Summer Eves."

****ing awesome

Posted by Omni

By the way, I'm listening to Duskworlds right now, and so far it might actually be better than Genevieve. The guitar tone is really hypnotic, and it drones way more than on anything that Velvet Cacoon recorded. The drums are mixed lower than Vevet Cacoon usually does, but they're still really good, and the vocal parts are more common than the typical one or two vocal lines in the songs on Genevieve. Plus, Night dispersed the ambient sections throughout the album, rather than putting it all at the end. They basically set the foundation for him, but he managed to take it to the next level. I haven't even heard the Lunar Transit side yet, but I'm sure it will be fairly interesting as well.

If Velvet Cacoon is really going to release that album, they're gonna have a lot to live up to now that I've heard this one. I'll be uploading both discs from the box when I get home today.