I had a drug test today!!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Think they'll find crack??!!! :D:D:D:D I'll know with in two weeks if I'm busted!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Roger Smith

You shoulda just got someone else to **** in a bag and just keep it warm lol.

Posted by WackoHater

They should have just clubbed you on the head and put you out of your misery Jessy Smyth !!! :mad: :mad:

[CENTER]:mad: :mad:[/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, if they did that, you wouldn't be able to have fun being driven insane by da King of da Wackos!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

One thing that might of been able to make me fail the test is poppy seeds! Luckly last week I stoped eating them knowing I would be having the test!!!!

Oh yah, poppy seeds are why I'm wacko and come from Planet Zeekois!! We brought poppy seeds to da planet Earth!!!! :D:D:D:D

[quote]But, while test volunteers who ate poppy seed products sometimes flunked urine tests, nobody really got what you could call stoned. (Possible exception: one volunteer who ate 23 grams of seeds was accused of "giggling and acting silly.")

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a5_116.html

For those of you in Rio Linda, that's being wacko!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by mis0

I thought you were retired? Or is this part of your probation agreement?

Posted by Jesse Smith

grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! Da Wacko's never even got a car ticket, let alone been in front of a judge, behind bars, or geting 'probation'!!!!!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

:eek: I'll be having ANOTHER drug test, today!!! :eek:

Quick, any one know where can I hide da crack!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Dexter

I just recently got a government job and I had to go through a drug test for that. Easy, stress-free activity for me, except for someone there watching me pee making it sort of awkward. I've never done drugs anyway.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Jesse Smith: Quick, any one know where can I hide da crack!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Dilute it with Heroin

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Jesse Smith: :eek: I'll be having ANOTHER drug test, today!!! :eek:

Quick, any one know where can I hide da crack!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Wrap it in something, rope it with string, put it around a back tooth and make it in hang down in your throat lol.

Posted by Kit

I thought he was talking about the crack that's already in his system.

Posted by Roger Smith

Oh.....run around a tree and sweat it out idk

Posted by junior senior

lol why are you always taking drug tests

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting JUNIOR SENIOR: lol why are you always taking drug tests

Dude, I can't answer that!!! Da FBI iz probably watching dis place!!! :D:D:D:D:D

FBI doesn't like wackos on crack!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting Dexter: someone there watching me pee.

Here, no one watches you, you just empty your pockets, go in da bathroom, take a wiz, don't flush da toilet after geting rid of da extra yellow stuff (You can't if you tried!), and then come out.

Posted by The Hate

Wack in the cup.

Posted by cool gamer dad

dude, just quit your job and do drugs.

Posted by The Hate

Where are you gonna get the money for drugs?

Posted by junior senior

shut up

Posted by cool gamer dad

Don't tell my friends to shut up, woman.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Dexter: watching me pee making it sort of awkward.

Yeah I know what you mean =/

Posted by The Hate

Get off the rag seriously.;)

Posted by mis0

Quoting Jesse Smith: FBI doesn't like wackos on crack!!! :D:D:D:D

THE NSA IS WIRETAPPING THIS THREAD

Posted by Omni

They can hear the sound of me typing this sentence.

Posted by Philsdad

QuickFix 4.0 is your friend.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Oh, did I ever mention why I took da Drug Tests??!! :D I was applying for Grocery store jobs. :D I got da second one. Been working there since Thursday. :D

Tip: If you ever wanna work in a grocery store, prepair for your feet to kill you!!!! (Think blisters and being sore!!!!) Luckly I got da next three days off to give them a break and find out if da new shoes have been broken in to!!

Posted by NES Queen

easiest way to mess with a urine drug screen is to alter the pH of your urine. Anything above 8.5 will typically yield invalid results.

why are you working in a grocery store anyway? i thought you were making tons of money from your 'puter related enterprises

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith: Oh, did I ever mention why I took da Drug Tests??!! :D I was applying for Grocery store jobs. :D I got da second one. Been working there since Thursday. :D

Tip: If you ever wanna work in a grocery store, prepair for your feet to kill you!!!! (Think blisters and being sore!!!!) Luckly I got da next three days off to give them a break and find out if da new shoes have been broken in to!!

I worked in a grocery store for 2 years and I couldn't take it at the end. I had to quit.

In what department are you working there? I hope it's not in the bakery. There would be crack in many buns ;)

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting NES Queen: Anything above 8.5 will typically yield invalid results.

tests showing 8.5 PH would be alarming though, right? Would they suspect something, or is it common?

Posted by NES Queen

well the pH is not usually checked during a drug screen, that would fall into a routine urinalysis testing which I doubt they do for potential employees. but when you end up getting a positive result for nearly every drug tested (some are more sensitive to contaminants than others) or something unexpected, you start looking for possible causes of interferance, pH being one of the biggest and easiest to verify. normal urine would go up to about a 7.5, so anything grossly above that would make them suspect either kidney disease, bacterial infection, or just a bad sample from eating certain foods. at the very least it would buy you some time to clean out your system properly before you retake the test.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Sucre: I worked in a grocery store for 2 years and I couldn't take it at the end. I had to quit.

How were your feet when you started!!!!! My feet wanted to kill me!!! Pain, scabs, blisters...!!! Right now I'm in the middle of having three days off!!!! Hopefully when I next work, they will be more used to the hard floor!!!

Quoting Sucre: In what department are you working there? I hope it's not in the bakery. There would be crack in many buns ;)

No certian section. Stocking the most populer products (Milk, bread, pop...), collecting carts, emptying the recycal machines, baging, helping little old ladies out to their car :D, facing (When you move products when geting stuff, later a worker will come along and re-organize the shelf to look nice, and move food up to the front, closer to you.)...stuff kids do! (Yes, that's right, I've been being trained by kids, close to half my age!!! :eek::eek: er, what am I doing working in a grocery store!!!! :D:D:D

Quoting NES Queen: why are you working in a grocery store anyway? i thought you were making tons of money from your 'puter related enterprises

Same reason I didn't stop working at da geology lab back in 2000 during da internet gold rush. It's insurance just incase da internet ever crashes...again!!!!! I would still be working at da Geology lab if they had never migrated north!!!!! I actually started looking for a grocery store job a year ago!!!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith: How were your feet when you started!!!!! My feet wanted to kill me!!! Pain, scabs, blisters...!!! Right now I'm in the middle of having three days off!!!! Hopefully when I next work, they will be more used to the hard floor!!!

No certian section. Stocking the most populer products (Milk, bread, pop...), collecting carts, emptying the recycal machines, baging, helping little old ladies out to their car :D, facing (When you move products when geting stuff, later a worker will come along and re-organize the shelf to look nice, and move food up to the front, closer to you.)...stuff kids do! (Yes, that's right, I've been being trained by kids, close to half my age!!! :eek::eek: er, what am I doing working in a grocery store!!!! :D:D:D

My feet? They weren't my biggest concern. It was my back that was killing me.

So you're doing stocking and helping out customers. It's better than what I did. I envy you. I asked for a spot like yours for 10 months and never got any news. :mad:

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Jesse Smith: Same reason I didn't stop working at da geology lab back in 2000 during da internet gold rush. It's insurance just incase da internet ever crashes...again!!!!! I would still be working at da Geology lab if they had never migrated north!!!!! I actually started looking for a grocery store job a year ago!!!

Yeah, but why a grocery store? I mean, not to sound obnoxious, but isn't that a bit beneath you? As you said, that's a job for kids half your age. Why not something computer related, or something you would enjoy or learn something from?

Working in a grocery store was actually my first job way back in the day. The perks were amazing. They fell in love with me and let me hang out in the back with the boys as they unpacked the trucks. Then they'd fill up a uboat for me with cereal and I'd sit in aisle 8 for a few hours stocking the cereal. Weee. But mostly I just hung around bull****ting with the boys. And drinking vodka. Sprite bottles are superbly convenient for that.

As for your feet, invest in a pair of Crocs. They may be ugly, but they're amazing. When I'm wearing them I can stand around in the lab for 10hrs straight and be fine. With normal sneakers my feet are killing me after just 2 hours.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting NES Queen: Yeah, but why a grocery store? I mean, not to sound obnoxious, but isn't that a bit beneath you? As you said, that's a job for kids half your age. Why not something computer related, or something you would enjoy or learn something from?

I never got any education above graduating high school!! I knew this would be pretty easy to do, minus the feet torture!! I got [url=http://www.dmusastore.com/pc-71-8-1461z-59-black-smooth.aspx]Doc Martens[/url] shoes that I can try.

er, are you tanking [url=http://shop.crocs.com/c-4-Footwear.aspx?reqid=4&reqProdTypeId=4&subsectionname=footwear]about these!!![/url] I think I'm da wrong gender!!! :D

Quoting Sucre: So you're doing stocking and helping out customers. It's better than what I did. I envy you. I asked for a spot like yours for 10 months and never got any news. :mad:

LOL!! What did you actually do that's lower than being a stocker??!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Xero

I was a bad boy and a cashier (on occasions). I'd put what customers buy in plastic bags, wash things and fill in cashes with whatever was missing all day long. Did this for 2 years.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Sucre: I was a bad boy and a cashier (on occasions).

Gee, maybe they didn't give you the position because you were a bad boy. :o

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Sucre: I'd put what customers buy in plastic bags.

WHAT!!! You didn't like that!!!! That's my favorite part!!!! It gives your feet a little break from walking around on da hard floor!!!! Here it's called 'courtesy'!!! Imagen that, a wacko providing courtesy!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Xero

Quoting Omni: Gee, maybe they didn't give you the position because you were a bad boy. :o

lol typos

Quoting Jesse Smith: WHAT!!! You didn't like that!!!! That's my favorite part!!!! It gives your feet a little break from walking around on da hard floor!!!!

Yes but you don't spend your entire shift doing this. Otherwise you wouldn't be saying this.

Posted by majin_vegeta1

LOL sounds like you should pick these two things up.

[IMG]http://www.drscholls.com/images/product/thumbnail/Blister_Treatment.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.drscholls.com/images/product/thumbnail/Adjustable_Arch.jpg[/IMG]

Quoted post: Heel Pain

DESCRIPTION
Heel pain can be either a dull ache or a sharp, shooting pain in the heel accompanied by redness, swelling, and inflammation.

HOW TO RECOGNIZE IT
Pain that radiates from the back of the heel to the front, which causes a constant ache in the mid-heel. Symptoms often appear gradually and with low intensity. Heel pain is usually more severe after running and in the morning after getting out of bed.

Quoting Jesse Smith: I never got any education above graduating high school!! I knew this would be pretty easy to do, minus the feet torture!! I got [url=http://www.dmusastore.com/pc-71-8-1461z-59-black-smooth.aspx]Doc Martens[/url] shoes that I can try.

er, are you tanking [url=http://shop.crocs.com/c-4-Footwear.aspx?reqid=4&reqProdTypeId=4&subsectionname=footwear]about these!!![/url] I think I'm da wrong gender!!! :D

LOL!! What did you actually do that's lower than being a stocker??!!! :D:D:D

Posted by NES Queen

the best job in a supermarket is bookkeeper. especially when you work weekends and close the store. where there's only 1 manager checking up on you every couple of hours. my salary may have been $6.10/hr, but i assure you i was netting much more than that each week between the free food, beer, and "refunds".

Posted by Xero

Bookkeeper? I applid at 2 places for a job like that. Unfortunately, they weren't hiring anyone at the moment. So I'll have to wait for that.

The job I really want right now is waiter in a restaurant. I was told its a great job and you get a lot of tip every shift. I mostly need money these days. I also have a good memory so I wouldn't stuggle too much.

Posted by majin_vegeta1

Theres not all that many waiters out there, mostly waitresses. And even if you do get hired on, your other two options are cook & dishwasher, unless they have you as a busboy/dishwasher.

Quoting Sucre: Bookkeeper? I applid at 2 places for a job like that. Unfortunately, they weren't hiring anyone at the moment. So I'll have to wait for that.

The job I really want right now is waiter in a restaurant. I was told its a great job and you get a lot of tip every shift. I mostly need money these days. I also have a good memory so I wouldn't stuggle too much.

Posted by Xero

Well when I apply I always say I'm going for any spot so that I have more chances of getting a job. If I say a specific spot, chances are it won't be what they need. I just wish waiter would be exactly what they need when I apply, but so far chances I will be cooking more than anything.