Good t-shirt sites

Posted by Crazy K

I was wondering if any of you guys knew of any good websites that sell great t-shirts. I'm not looking for any kinds of t-shirts to do with slogans and such. I'm looking for band t-shirts etc. Anyways just post links to some good t-shirt sites. Any with 3X sized tees would be greatly appreciated. :)

Posted by Omni

Look at eBay. I've bought a ton of shirts there and the good sellers usually have all sizes.

Posted by Crazy K

I would use e-bay but my parents think e-bay is evil. They hear one bad news story about e-bay and they think it's horrible. But I might get them to allow me to buy stuff from there.

Posted by Xero

Why don't you just go to a store that sells clothes and buy a T-shirt there? Why buy stuff through the internet?

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Xero;644261]Why don't you just go to a store that sells clothes and buy a T-shirt there? Why buy stuff through the internet?

Well I dislike most clothes sold around where I live. Plus I'm trying to find the good stuff.

I'm also looking for other t-shirts, not just band tees.

Posted by Xero

Well I doubt you'll find anything much better than what is sold in your city on the internet, but good luck anyways.

Got no sites for you aside Ebay.

Edit: There is one site Nexidala used to vist that sold clothes. Too bad she's not posting anymore. Perhaps that site could have been good for you.

Posted by Crazy K

I'm looking for mostly rare clothing, stuff that I would be interested it.

Anyways I would like to get

Pink Floyd t-shirt
Dream Theater t-shirt
Porcupine Tree t-shirt maybe
FotC t-shirt (already got it, but too small:( )
Led Zeppelin t-shirt
If there is a House M.D. t-shirt that'd be cool

I don't know, I'd like to get stuff that you rarely see others wear.

Posted by muffla

if you find a house MD shirt send me the link
house rox

Posted by The Judge

Hey muffla, I didn't realize for a while that your avatar is puking. I thought he was sucking a massive rainbow cock that was erupting from the earth.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I like [url]www.threadless.com[/url]

And as lame as it sounds, I think all of those bands are on sale at hot topic. They're pretty trendwhorish there (go figure no Bad Religion shirts).

Posted by Philsdad

Check your local thrift shops for Floyd shirts or other bands like that as well. Sometimes you can find real gems. No guarantees there of course, but it's always worth the look- I once found a really nice vintage Wish You Were Here shirt at Salvation Army.

Not sure what you meant by looking for "good stuff" (heh heh) but these stores are the best place to find cool/weird/trippy/different shirts.

Posted by Klarth

Shin-Ra sent me a link to a sweet site with plenty of metal shirts a looong time ago. It goes without saying that I can no longer remember the name of the site. Besides, most of the shirts were related to black/death bands and the like, so I don't even know why I'm mentioning it other than the fact that I bought an Ulver shirt there last year.

Try [url=http://www.theomegaorder.com/]The End[/url]'s mail order site - They might have merchandise relating to bands you like.

[url=http://www.theomegaorder.com/s.nl/it.A/id.13580/.f]And I'm sure as hell ordering this once they have it back in stock.[/url]

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: I like [url]www.threadless.com[/url]

And as lame as it sounds, I think all of those bands are on sale at hot topic. They're pretty trendwhorish there (go figure no Bad Religion shirts).

PT and DT in HT? man i'm rolling my eyes so hard i can see my frontal lobe

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting netman: PT and DT in HT? man i'm rolling my eyes so hard i can see my frontal lobe

Cannibal Corpse and Emperor too. which is a shame because they're both good bands and both make awesome t shirts (especially CC.)

Posted by muffla

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/cultures/-/pv_design_prod/pg_1/p_storeid.131436553/pNo_131436553/id_19360663/opt_/fpt_/c_360/
heres a shirt with a quote. thats all i could find on yahoo ( i didnt look too hard cuz i gotta go to work)

Posted by Crazy K

Do you guys think I should get this T-shirt? http://www.cafepress.com/buy/Flight+of+the+Conchords/-/pv_design_prod/p_2289514.155621986/pNo_155621986/id_21142094/fpt_/opt_/c_666/pg_2

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Caf

Posted by Crazy K

The thing is I don't like the styles that Threadless has. Plus they don't have 3X sizes.

Posted by The Hate

I just picked up a Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin tee at Kohls. I dont know if that store is near you.

Posted by Crazy K

Kohls is around here, but I never really checked the place out. lol

the thing about Wal-Mart and other stores around here, everyone seems to get the same stuff. And I can't stand that too much. lol

Posted by The Hate

Yea you gotta stay original.

Posted by Foppy D

Kohl's is awesome beacuse there is something that is reduced on the sticker by $10, and there is a sale topper for that rack saying everything is 20% off lowest marked price, and then you go to the register and it's like $5 cheaper than you thought it'd be because of some extra secret sale. Plus I hear it's really easy to steal shoes from them.

Posted by Klarth

I discovered Corpseclothing.com yesterday. It's good for music apparel (mostly metal, nu-metal and rap crap, but they have some retro stuff and bands like Porcupine Tree). Apparently high-quality, but expensive.

Posted by Fred333

Did you Google it? Cafepress is kinda garbage I got a couple of thigns from them and they shrunk after a couple washes.