At long last, I present to you...

Posted by Omni

...a picture of AIDS.

[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1066/myspacepicds0.jpg[/IMG]

lol

Posted by Sable Wind

nice girlfriend

Posted by mis0

She has posted pictures before already. I think.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i had that bag. except it was GRIMMEST GREEN and not chequed

Posted by Omni

Quoting Sable Wind: nice girlfriend

That's not my girlfriend. :(

Posted by Omni

Quoting mis0: She has posted pictures before already. I think.

Nah, me and Vamp kept posting a picture of one of her supposed "friends" whenever she talked about not having any pictures. However, they look similar enough where it was probably her.

Posted by Xero

Wait....who is that?

Posted by Omni

Try reading my first post.

Posted by Xero

Ok I know she's called AIDS, but what's her "other" name?

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

She looks like a friend of mine.... *has that recourring nightmare of running into someone from VGC*

Posted by Omni

Quoting Xero: Ok I know she's called AIDS, but what's her "other" name?

Aida/Kiyoshi/Blaise/Yonaka, how could you not know?

Posted by Xero

That's Yonaka?

>_<

Posted by Sable Wind

Day-ummmm...

Posted by Crazy K

She looks like my nephew lol

Posted by cool gamer dad

I expected worse.

Posted by Xero

Quoting cats: I expected worse.

Is there anything worse than that?

Ok there's Panic, but anything else?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Panic's girl is worse than that.

Posted by Xero

Maybe Yonaka and Panic's gf are the same person :p:

Posted by Slade

She's in a band, man. Don't ****ing mess with her.

So... how'd you get the photo?

Posted by Omni

She posted it on another forum I go to.

Posted by Slade

that would suck.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Omni: That's not my girlfriend. :(

You're way too dumb for any chick to hang with Arseni !!! :p:

Posted by Xero

Quoting Omni: She posted it on another forum I go to.

She posted it at WF? Good move. I'm sure nobody laughed at her there.

Posted by mis0

With users like potato man and rs, who could rightfully do so?

Posted by Omni

Roger Smith actually stopped going to WF because people got tired of his *****ing and complaining.

Posted by mis0

People like proto... tired of his complaining?

[IMG]http://i9.tinypic.com/4kmhn2c.jpg[/IMG]
I'm John Stossel, and this is GIVE ME A ****ING BREAK

Posted by S

[center][IMG]http://i9.tinypic.com/4kmhn2c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i9.tinypic.com/4kmhn2c.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Posted by Omni

That was almost clever, but not really.

Posted by Sable Wind

Yeah, it was getting there.

Posted by Philsdad

Oh come on, she doesn't look bad at all. You guys were going to heckle her about her pic no matter what, unless she turned out to be really hot or something, and you couldn't.

I bet if a more respected/well liked female member had that same pic, everyone would just say she looked normal.

Posted by mis0

If she was really hot I bet they'd say it wasn't her.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: bet if a more respected/well liked female member had that same pic, everyone would just say she looked normal.

obviously. but she isn't liked.

Posted by Philsdad

Yeah, that was kind of my point exactly..

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Right. But how you perceive someone as a person has a lot to do with how you see them physically. In this case both suck.

Posted by Xero

Quoting mis0: With users like potato man and rs, who could rightfully do so?

Both of them don't post there anymore. (potato man probably makes 1 post there every month)

There's Grave...

Legend Saber...

Kit...

and Omni.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Right. But how you perceive someone as a person has a lot to do with how you see them physically. In this case both suck.

Yeah, no matter if she's not supremely awful like some of the other girls I've seen on the internet, she's definitely not that prize she made herself out to be back when she went as Kiyoshi and made those threads in the Love & Romance board about her adventures with Danny and Donny.

lol

Posted by Colonel

no wonder she likes Vegan food.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Omni: Roger Smith actually stopped going to WF because people got tired of his *****ing and complaining.

No, get your facts straight before you spouting fake ****. I left because I was sick of having to put up with Grave and his moronic emo crap.

I do like how you just make stuff up. But that's just like you because you don't know what your talking about half the time lol. Especially at WF, where you just get your cronies to sign up and spam and troll all the people you don't like.

Posted by Yonaka

It was Danny and Danny. Danny Archer and Danny Bouder. Odd I know, but true. And I did say I was some great beauty. In fact I think I'm not that great, it's true. Though other people say different. Why they say different, I know not. Lol you guys are funny, and I love it.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Roger Smith: No, get your facts straight before you spouting fake ****. I left because I was sick of having to put up with Grave and his moronic emo crap.

What??? **** you! Grave is like the best member over there. He isn't emo at all! You're the only that said that so far.

Leaving because of Ryan's stupidity is more acceptable. ;)

Posted by Omni

Quoting Roger Smith: I do like how you just make stuff up. But that's just like you because you don't know what your talking about half the time lol. Especially at WF, where you just get your cronies to sign up and spam and troll all the people you don't like.

I forgot that spikee, who I don't even know and who was banned, and Klarth, who registered of his own volition without even knowing I was there, are my cronies. The things you make up in your head are astounding.

EDIT: LOL, forgot about how you got Nazo to register over here and the only time he visits the site and posts is when you try to argue with people and need help.

Posted by mis0

Omni/RS catfight GOGOGOGOGOGO

Posted by Xero

XD

Posted by Omni

Quoting mis0: Omni/RS catfight GOGOGOGOGOGO

I'd rather not. It's not my fault that's the only reason he comes here anymore.

Posted by Xero

His life would become boring if you left VGC and bloked him on AIM, MSN, etc.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Xero: He isn't emo at all!

Hahahaha. Funny stuff. But yeah, shows just how well you really know Grave.

[quote]You're the only that said that so far.

Actually, ask anyone as WF and they will say he shows some degree of emoism.

Quoting Omni: I forgot that spikee, who I don't even know and who was banned, and Klarth, who registered of his own volition without even knowing I was there, are my cronies. The things you make up in your head are astounding.

EDIT: LOL, forgot about how you got Nazo to register over here and the only time he visits the site and posts is when you try to argue with people and need help.

So what your saying is....you don't need cronies as you troll well enough on your own? Nazo signed up on his own, he found VGC through WF. I merely described VGC to him. And don't forget that you had to have Vampiro step in and take over for you once or twice.

Quoting Omni: I'd rather not. It's not my fault that's the only reason he comes here anymore.

Oh good ***. Stop playing the innocent role, like you just HATE fighting and arguing with people, like your are the most pacifistic person on VGC and you do whatever you can to stop all the fighting. Man, you really are something.

Also, stop being full of yourself. I'd come here to post if you were gone or not. You are nothing special despite how you would like to think you are.

Posted by Xero

I'll ask them.

Omni? Is Grave Wisdom emo?

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Roger Smith: No, get your facts straight before you spouting fake ****. I left because I was sick of having to put up with Grave and his moronic emo crap.

I do like how you just make stuff up. But that's just like you because you don't know what your talking about half the time lol. Especially at WF, where you just get your cronies to sign up and spam and troll all the people you don't like.

You have Omni pegged right Roger, he does not know what he is talking about and he is a major forum troll with little to offer ! :p:

Posted by Omni

Quoting Roger Smith: So what your saying is....you don't need cronies as you troll well enough on your own?

Actually, I'm just pointed out your deluded thoughts and incorrect assumptions. Anytime someone disagrees with you, you always act like I influenced their decisions, and you even said I made a puppet account when that Italian guy got mad because you decided to de-rep him when he posted in your thread.

[quote]And don't forget that you had to have Vampiro step in and take over for you once or twice.

I didn't ask Vampiro, Corrupt, or any of the other people who've come to dislike the way you act for any assistance whatsoever. I tend to lose interest rather fast since your approach never varies, and other people seem to share opinions with me.

[quote]Oh good ***. Stop playing the innocent role, like you just HATE fighting and arguing with people, like your are the most pacifistic person on VGC and you do whatever you can to stop all the fighting. Man, you really are something.

Read more of my posts. I've admitted to being a jerk before. I'm not a very nice person by my own estimation.

[quote]Also, stop being full of yourself. I'd come here to post if you were gone or not. You are nothing special despite how you would like to think you are.

I didn't say you wouldn't come here anymore. I said that pretty much all of your posts anymore are about me these days, and that I wish you'd find something else to do. One more thing, I didn't make any insulting comments in my post, despite the fact that you chose to do so. You need to get a new hobby, Roger.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Omni:

Read more of my posts. I've admitted to being a jerk before. I'm not a very nice person by my own estimation.

Why ??

I'm hoping you quit trolling in Wacko U for good !!!
:p:

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Omni: Anytime someone disagrees with you, you always act like I influenced their decisions, and you even said I made a puppet account when that Italian guy got mad because you decided to de-rep him when he posted in your thread.

I didn't ask Vampiro, Corrupt, or any of the other people who've come to dislike the way you act for any assistance whatsoever. I tend to lose interest rather fast since your approach never varies, and other people seem to share opinions with me.

I didn't say you wouldn't come here anymore. I said that pretty much all of your posts anymore are about me these days, and that I wish you'd find something else to do. One more thing, I didn't make any insulting comments in my post, despite the fact that you chose to do so. You need to get a new hobby, Roger.

Wow dude, you read too much into our internet relationship. And it wasn't just me who thought that lol.

I guess Vampiro, Corrupt and any of the other people who came in helping defend you just did it cuz your so cool.

I'm a jerk, Vamp is a jerk, ant is a jerk, Xero is a jerk, Klarth is a jerk, SG is a jerk. We're all jerks. And I assume they don't think they're very nice people by their own estimations either.

As do you.

What's next? :cool:

Posted by Xero

Quoting Roger Smith: Xero is a jerk. And I assume they don't think they're very nice people by their own estimations either.

I'm usually nice to people that don't annoy me.

Posted by Roger Smith

Ok, I'll take that. But you can be a jerk like everyone else though.

Posted by Xero

Yes.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Xero: I'm usually nice to people that don't annoy me.

Shut up ZERO, you're a ZERO SON !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :p:

Posted by Omni

Quoting Roger Smith: Wow dude, you read too much into our internet relationship. And it wasn't just me who thought that lol.

I'm not replying to any part of your post after this, because this part was amazingly ironic. Look who's making things up in their head about me and how I ask other people to tell you off.

Posted by Roger Smith

Pulling out early like you do in bed eh Omni? Yeah, it's what you do best.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Roger Smith: Pulling out early like you do in bed eh Omni? Yeah, it's what you do best.

Changing the subject to avoid having to deny what I say? It's what you do best. Then again, I'm clearly right, so I can't see why you'd deny it.

Posted by Roger Smith

But you just said you weren't going to reply. If you want my reply, I'll gladly give it.

I didn't say you ask people to 'tell me off.' Another great lie from the equally great Omni. But of course, you say that I get Nazo to tell you off. Again, you must be special. And it's kind of strange that when you start posting like a dick at WF, spikee and Klarth all show up and join in. And it's equally strange that spikee gets banned while you are untouched. Hell, it seemed that any insult post or thread you made never got deleted.

Posted by Omni

[quote=Roger Smith]But you just said you weren't going to reply. If you want my reply, I'll gladly give it.

Quoting Omni: I'm not replying to any part of your post after this, because this part was amazingly ironic.

Learn to read.

As of now, welcome to my ignore list. You're the only person to grace it.

Posted by Roger Smith

I'm sorry, I can't see your post cuz your on my ignore list.

Posted by Yonaka

Lol, Roger and Omni are fighting in a thread about me.

Posted by Omni

[quote]This message is hidden because Roger Smith is on your ignore list.

I may take you off there later, but for now you're there to stay. I'm a moderator of many blogs, so it's too bad you can't ignore me, too.

Posted by Roger Smith

Agreed. It's unfair that so simple a solution can't be used because you are a blog mod. ****ing vB and it's rules.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Yonaka: Lol, Roger and Omni are fighting in a thread about me.

Kill yourself?

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Junior Senior: lol roger you can't ignore mods

lol i kno right?

Posted by junior senior

is it normal if i picture blaise as a ****in jap anime girl

Posted by Roger Smith

No, it's normal if you picture a jap anime girl as a jap anime girl.

Posted by WackoHater

I wouldn't let you moderate a cock fight Omni !!! :mad:

Posted by Yonaka

You pictured me as an anime girl? That's actually kind of cool.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Junior Senior: Kill yourself?

Haha I lol'd hard at this one.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Yonaka: You pictured me as an anime girl? That's actually kind of cool.

I lol'd