Posted by Omni

I'm surprised this wasn't made by now. Enjoy. :cool2:

Posted by Stalolin

WHAT

DEX'S BIRTHDAY

OH MAN

hppy birthday man

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Omni: I'm surprised this wasn't made by now.

Yeah, seriously. Happy birthday, mon, and fill us in on what you plan on doing (or what you've already done)!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Posted by The Judge

hbd

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Happy Birth-Day! :) ((And a very merry un-birth-day to the rest of you losers!!))

Posted by Sable Wind

Happy birthday, even though I think you don't like me anymore?

Posted by Shade

hbd Dex. Hope your birthday is everything and a pocket full of dreams

Posted by Xero

Happy birthday Dex. Hope you had fun :)

Posted by Colonel

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you!!!.....Happy Birtdhay dear Dexxy Dex Dexter ....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

Posted by Fate

:)

Posted by Crazy K

Happy Birthday yo

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Sable Wind: Happy birthday, even though I think you don't like me anymore?

lol. What makes you think that? I don't remember my liking for you decreasing at all recently.

I like Fate's reply. That's the way I like my birthdays. Nothing too extreme, no parties and whatnot. I'm just chillin' with my friends watching them mortify themselves playing Big Brain on the Wii while cooking up some din. I didn't do anything special today. I do plan on showing old birthday videos that I still have. It would be so cool if I had a way to upload them here. I have one when I was like 7 and I got the Ninja Turtles game on Nintendo. One of my best childhood videos. I threw the cake at my sister and she run away crying, then the dog started barking and chasing her and she got scared and fell down. Funny stuff there.

Posted by Fate

Well, if I were invited to your party, I'd probably just smile as you open the door and creepily not say anything! It's how it goes!

Posted by Dexter

Do you live by Fort Myers? I'll be spending a few days there at the end of September. We could do some serious shopping and throw creepy, silent parties.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Happy birthday, Dexter. I should sing you a birthday song!

Posted by Dexter

You still owe me a song from, like, 3 years ago! Now you owe me two. You can always sing on Live as we fly through Aegis Wing together. I'd be on that like a Arcus Missile on our enemies. :love:

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Haha, maybe while I finish on extreme mode. :-*

Posted by Dexter

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/emo/0815072146.jpg[/IMG]

Birthday cake, after it became brains to zombies. I usually do something cool with my cakes, besides vegetarian gemmi sharks with plastic rats, but I was lazy this time. My creativity gets lazy when I'm not active in cosplay.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Omni;643712]I'm surprised this wasn't made by now. Enjoy. :cool2:

Who cares..

Posted by Sapphire Rose

*** ****IT, I always miss this **** until it's too late.

hbd, man. I'll get my mic replaced so we can tear it up on Live.

Posted by Dexter

You're probably the only one who understands my siggy and avatar. :(

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Needs more Jonathan, IMO.

Or Fool.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

cleavage and delicious cake? do want

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

so how old are ya, like 32 now?

hope you enjoyed your day :cool2:

Posted by Slade

happy burfday