OK, I give up. HELP MEH~! ;_;

Posted by Minesweeper

I'm trying to install my Nintendo WiFi USB Connector, except the lil' bugger isn't cooperating. ;_;

I put in the disc, waited until it told me to put the Connector in. I put it in, and it went all the way through to what looks like it should be the end of the install, and then it tells me the Connector isn't in the USB slot. Which, it is. So, what gives? ;_; (Waaaaah~!)

Posted by Linkman

Try turning off your firewall (hope you don't have ZoneAlarm). Pretty much every problem I've seen with these has been caused by firewall problems. If that doesn't work, go here, and try different versions of the software: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/customersupport/downloadUSB.jsp?topicId=ConHelp_Download_Drivers&catId=USB. Sometimes older versions work better for people.

Posted by Linko_16

I hope Linkman's explaination works, 'cause I can't help you. I already had a wireless when I got my Wii. ;_;

Posted by Minesweeper

Guess where I'm posting from. =D My couch!! It liiiiiiiiives!! =) It's painfully slow, but it works! Now I'm gonna turn it off and go back to the compy. xP

Posted by Linkman

OMG I hope you have DS too. You can use it you connect any WiFi game. If you have a DS and Mario Kart for it, Alastor, Zeta, and I wanna race you.

Posted by Minesweeper

That's what I was using, the DS Browser. =D But like I said, it's reeeeeally slow. If I have access to the compy, I may as well use the compy. =) (And my brother didn't think I could get it to work. BWAHAHAHA~!)

Posted by Linkman

Oooh, I thought you were using a Wii. I can't image the DS downloading very fast, but online games like MKDS and Pokemon D/P are fun (only 2 I have :().

Posted by Alastor

You've gotta play MKDS with us sometime. ;_;

Posted by Minesweeper

EDIT:: Yeeeeeeeesssss~! I just have to find Kart. Ian lost it. >=(

I guessed. =D I imagine the games would go faster, 'cause there's technically less to download. =/

Crud, I can't find Kart. >=( Gimme a minute.

Posted by Alastor

If all else fails, just threaten him.

Posted by Minesweeper

Mweeheehee-... I mean, wait, no. <.< >.>

Found it. =)

Posted by Alastor

Do you still have YIM/MSN/WLM? :O

Posted by Linkman

Yay! Zeta isn't around, but I'll play right now and I'm sure Dan will too.

Posted by Minesweeper

YIM or MSN.

EDIT:: Yayz! ^(^^)^

Posted by Alastor

MSN would be better. MSN and YIM can both communicate with each other, but MSN will let us all join in on one IM.

Posted by Linko_16

How come you've never invited me to a Mario Kart game? ;-;

I have actually played with a VGCer once, when we started talking about it over AIM and just decided to whip out our DS's and have a race... but I can't remember for the life of my who it was. I want to say either Zeta or Lolin, but I could be completely wrong.

Posted by Alastor

Didn't know you had MKDS. Pop in sometime. Chris, Zeta and I play a few times every week.