Iris and Jesse Smith.....

Posted by WackoHater

....by their combined lunacy have ruined Wacko University by being themselves, a couple out of control Wackos who think their idiotic stunts are funny, they are the only one's who think their altering of post content put up by you, the members, is funny !!! :mad:

Jesse Smith and Iris are a couple of bumbling forum managers who should be banned from touching this forum since they are responsible for the death of Wacko University. :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS: One can't suck more than these two people do folks !!!
:mad: :mad:

Posted by Poco

shakira is ugly led zepplin sucks

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Poco: shakira is ugly led zepplin sucks

Sure, and you are Albert Einstein Son !!! :p:

Posted by Poco

Quoting WackoHater: Sure, and you are Albert Einstein Son !!! :p:

i know i am

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: have ruined Wacko University by being themselves

:yawn:

Are you trying to get us to be just like you??!!! er, I don't think so!!! Any one who tried to be just like you...would probably commit suicide, or have a heart attack!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Iris

[quote=Jesse Smith;643045]
or have a heart attack!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

That's right, WackoHater. Jesse just called you fat!

Posted by WackoHater

JESSE SMITH, WHEN I FIND YOU IT WILL BE THE LAST DAY YOU SPEND ALIVE ON EARTH !!!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Oh yes!!! He's fat!!!! Have you seen da picture of his 25 pound arm!!!!! It has so much fat that once his three pound pet mut tried to eat all that fat for dinner!!!!

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: IT WILL BE THE LAST DAY YOU SPEND ALIVE ON EARTH !!!!!

You're going to make Jesse move to another planet?

Posted by WackoHater

[B][URL="http://usera.imagecave.com/anthonycea/DSCI0112.jpg"]That dog will rip you apart Jesse Smith[/URL] because I will not call him off of you Son !!! [/B]

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Iris

Haha, he has little dwarf fingers.

Posted by S

Snausages?

Posted by WackoHater

Duh, they are bent IrisArse and you can't see them in the photo !!!

Posted by Iris

Your fingers look like twinkies.

Posted by WackoHater

Duh, they were swollen up from getting bit, I'm going to turn my dog loose on you Iris !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You get in a fight with a pit bull dog and see how you fare Iris !!! :mad: :mad:

Posted by Iris

Yeah, you bit them because they look like twinkies. Go figure.

Posted by Sable Wind

Poor guy, just 'cause his dog was enticed by the sausage on his hand doesn't mean he has to be made fun of.

lol bacon-bit digits

Posted by Omni

He's probably so defensive all the time because his doggie went after a certain other sausage.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Fat Arms, you are a bumbling forum manager of dead forums. This place is hopping with excitement. Your places are dead as doornails. :-D

Posted by Ant

wackohater will have no sons.

Posted by WackoHater

You loony tunes all need beat with sticks along side of Iris and Jesse Smith for ruining this forum with lame posts !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Sable Wind

;_;

Posted by WackoHater

Don't be an idiot and ruin the tables on the forum Omni, when members do that it causes server and user computer problems.

I had to delete a thread that one of Nintendo's idiot buddies started because he imported a large database of names into a post and it caused a malfunction within the server, posts like that that are not normal can cause the forum software script to stall upon loading the thread.

Maybe Jesse should simply ban you for such lunacy Son, like I'm going to ban the idiot that did that if he ever pulls another stunt like you just did.

Posted by Jesse Smith

grrrr!!!! It wouldn't even let me edit it so it only had one image!!!!!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Omni knows better than to post such rubbish anyway, please don't ruin the forum posting illegal stuff, all of you !!!

That includes over sized images !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: please don't ruin the forum

Um, I thought you hated this place!!! :confused: Um, I thought you left!! :confused: Um, why do you care about Wacko University when you hate this place!! :confused: Um, what was da reason you named yourself WackoHater again!! :confused: Should I change your username to WackoBuddy!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse Smith, when you, your moderators or your members ruin the forum it is always YOUR FAULT !!!!!!

MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS KEEP THAT AT THE TOP OF YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Thinks: Drive WackoHater insane 24/7.

OK: I'll keep that thought at da top of my head!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Travis

Quoting Poco: led zepplin sucks

**** you.

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: Omni knows better than to post such rubbish anyway, please don't ruin the forum posting illegal stuff, all of you !!!

That includes over sized images !!!!

It was from your signature. I guess that means you're breaking the rules.

Posted by Sable Wind

that is a very ugly picture. that alone should break the rules.

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up you dummies, go talk to your mothers !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, you are my mommy!!!!

MOMMY!!!!! WackoHater Jr. is being wacko!!! :D:D:D:D:D