Giant Lego Man found at sea

Posted by maian

This article is short, but it made me lol

http://uk.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUKL0787011420070807?feedType=RSS

Posted by ExoXile

"NO REAL THAN YOU ARE"?

Posted by maian

bad engrish?

Posted by ExoXile

The Legoland(s) should have better translators, I mean, srsly.

Posted by Speedfreak

OH SURE, BLAME IT ON US.

Posted by Ant

too bad this didn't happen millions of years in the future, and instead some alien race found it and would totally be freaked out by it. lol that would be so funny i think i would die from lolin so hard

Posted by G-Sides

that'd be on my top 10 of "scariest **** to see swimming in the water with you" :s

Posted by The Hate

This year at the beach I thought a saw a dead person in the water. That would of sucked if it really was.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Speedfreak;642539]OH SURE, BLAME IT ON US.
Denmark's got one too.

Posted by Fragliche

That would have been a more interesting article had it said that the Lego Man actually came to life and hijacked the ship.

Posted by Fate

wtf

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

lMAO. THAT is good stuff. :)

Posted by Omni

That's pretty cool. I want one.

Posted by mis0

I'd love to have found a thing like that. It'd make a mint on eBay and be a neat story.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

wizard did it

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Ant: too bad this didn't happen millions of years in the future, and instead some alien race found it and would totally be freaked out by it. lol that would be so funny i think i would die from lolin so hard

If you were still alive millions of years in the future, the most feeble of laughs would probably tear apart your ancient body.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Well, linko, you never know- I mean, with all the advancements in the medical field...

Posted by junior senior

lolol in florida there's a giant sea monster made of legos in the water, but i want that thing

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Canada is so uncool.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Junior Senior: lolol in florida there's a giant sea monster made of legos in the water

I've seen that thing so many times.

Posted by Trigger

I did it.

I'm in the news now! Yay!

Posted by Ant

Quoting Linko_16: If you were still alive millions of years in the future, the most feeble of laughs would probably tear apart your ancient body.

there's a reason I said I would die moron.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Omni: I've seen that thing so many times.

lol and the ronald mcdonald

Posted by protomanv4

lol I read it in a local newspaper article, kind of cool don't u think?

Posted by Ant

not as cool as you are. but maybe you'd be cooler if you came from the ocean in a million years and aliens found you and totally freaked out cause that would make me lol so hard and then i would later die from lolin so hard cause that would be funny.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I think I prefer this article, more: [URL]http://uk.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUKL1858183620070818[/URL]