Posted by Roger Smith

Awww, don't cry Omni baby. It happens to the best of us, even omnipotent untouchable people like you lol.

kidz dying lol

Posted by Crazy K

Roger are you acting out?

Posted by Roger Smith

Only in JS's blog good sir.

Posted by Crazy K

Is there something on your mind Roger? Are you mad? Are you sad? Did something bad happen to make you act out like this? Roger I can help you resolve your sadness.

lol

Posted by Roger Smith

Your*

Posted by Sable Wind

You're one to talk Roger, as if you have an impeccable grasp of the English language.

Also, I know a kid in my school who has pre-ejac problems. LOL!

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Sable Wind: You're one to talk Roger, as if you have an impeccable grasp of the English language.

On the internet. I have quite a strong grasp on the English lang in real life.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Roger Smith: On the internet. I have quite a strong grasp on the English lang in real life.

I talked to you on the phone once and that is not a fact.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Sable Wind: Also, I know a kid in my school who has pre-ejac problems. LOL!

Is his name Roger Smith?

Posted by Sable Wind

hahaha

Also, Roger, if you can't keep the simplest grammar rules straight, no, you do not have a grasp of the English language, period. It is not just speaking that allows someone to call themselves fluent.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Omni: I talked to you on the phone once and that is not a fact.

When's the last time you ever heard someone using sophisticated language on the phone? But then again, your opinions matter about as much as mine these days.

Yeah. Rules. On the internet. About grammar. Your right Sable, i'm so stoopid.

Posted by Sable Wind

No, see, I'm not saying that there are rules on the internet about grammar, I'm saying being that you do not seem to practice the proper grammatical forms on the internet without effort, I assume you to be too stupid to have grasped them initially.

People can say they're "lazy" on the internet, but the truth is, they're dumb and were too stupid to learn it correctly the first time. I certainly don't go around correcting my posts knowing that in the initial post I had made grammatical errors between "your" and "you're"--because I learned it right the first time, and do it naturally.

My point is Roger, no, you don't have a grasp of the English language, and you're a fool for thinking so. Thank *** we have Microsoft word for people like you.

Posted by Shade

Don't forget Firefox and its wonderful spell check system!

Quoting Roger Smith: When's the last time you ever heard someone using sophisticated language on the phone? But then again, your opinions matter about as much as mine these days.

You don't have to use sophisticated language to speak with correct grammar, Roger.

Posted by S

Quoting Roger Smith: Awww, don't cry Omni baby. It happens to the best of us, even omnipotent untouchable people like you lol.

kidz dying lol

Revalations 22:20. "Surely, I come quickly..."

Posted by Sable Wind

omg rofl I just repped you and now I can't for that brilliant post :(

Posted by Slade

Man, I was expecting a lot of crying and humiliating stories.

S

Posted by Shade

one time i was whacking off and I came much earlier than I wanted to.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Da English language has had a lot of changes over da last 2,000 years!!! In the KJV of da bible, I've seen music spelled musick!!!!

Daniel 6:18 Then the king went to his palace, and passed the night fasting: neither were instruments of musick brought before him: and his sleep went from him.

Uggggg!!!! Great thread to be talking about the bible!!!! *gags*

Posted by Ant

see you in hell, jesse smith

Posted by Kit

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/DeimosMan/towlierocks.png[/IMG]

Posted by Grave Wisdom

As soon as I saw those n00ds of Omni's gf, I came in my pants without any hand intervention. Nice GF btw Omni!

Posted by Sable Wind

wtf I've never seen omni's gf

Posted by Omni

Neither has he. Look at my signature quote! :D

Posted by Shade

I love it.

Posted by Omni

:cool:

Posted by Sable Wind

PICS >:O

Posted by Omni

Maybe later. She's really shy and I'm not sure she'd approve.

Posted by Sable Wind

**** that. She's hot >:O!!

Posted by Omni

lol

Posted by Shade

Does she come on VGC?

If not, it doesn't matter if she'd approve!

Posted by Roger Smith

Way to invade my thread faggots.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Shade: Does she come on VGC?

If not, it doesn't matter if she'd approve!

She knows I go to this site. She might know who I am here, too. I don't know if she reads my posts.

Posted by Kit

Tell her to do it or you'll beat her.
And make you a sandwich while she's at it. :cool:

Posted by junior senior

hey guys whats going on

Posted by Roger Smith

alot, i fixed my premature ejaculation problem.

Posted by junior senior

aww im so happy!!! it took 7 months to fix itself?

Posted by Roger Smith

Things tend to work themselves out.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I don't see why premature ejaculation is a problem. I see sex as a race, and the first to come is the winner. I sometimes place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.:cool:

Posted by Roger Smith

-head explodes-

Posted by Borealis

Quoting Sable Wind: Also, I know a kid in my school who has pre-ejac problems. LOL!

Pre-marital sex? Disgusting!

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Roger Smith;840389]-hedasplodes-
fix'd

Posted by Roger Smith

Cumsplosion amirite?