Metroid Prime to Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Posted by S

Ok, so I beat Prime 1 at 83% completion rate. There's no second ending or secret story line I should be looking into before starting Fusion, is there? 83% doesn't feel right to me but I feel I've scanned the map enough, I have no idea what to do about the last 17%. So any help on completing the rest of the map and knowledge if its necessary would be nice. Thanks ahead of time.

Title fixed.

Posted by Zeta

Wait, what? Prime 2 is called Echoes. Fusion is the GBA game that takes place after Super Metroid.

Getting 100% item completion shows a short scene after the credits. Can't think of any advice but to keep an ear out for that humming noise items make.

Posted by S

Quoting Zeta: Wait, what? Prime 2 is called Echoes. Fusion is the GBA game that takes place after Super Metroid.

Getting 100% item completion shows a short scene after the credits. Can't think of any advice but to keep an ear out for that humming noise items make.

Would it be worth going back and finding it all?

Posted by Zeta

The cutscene is only like 10 seconds long, and just shows [spoiler]a hand emerging from Prime's remains[/spoiler]. Also, I think one of the art galleries is unlocked for getting all the items.

idk, I guess if you're a completionist...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

No reason to really. You can see the video and art online. It's really only necessary, like Zeta said, if you're a completionist.