This forum is filled with idiots from top to bottom

Posted by WackoHater

Yes, you heard it right, this forum is filled to the brim with boring losers, all of you starting with Jesse Smith SUCK AND ARE TERRIBLE FORUM POSTERS, YOU ARE ALL BORING AS HELL, IT IS NO WONDER ONLY THE BRAIN DEAD POST HERE !!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:[/CENTER]

Posted by Poco

Quoting WackoHater: Yes, you heard it right, this forum is filled to the brim with boring losers, all of you starting with Jesse Smith SUCK AND ARE TERRIBLE FORUM POSTERS, YOU ARE ALL BORING AS HELL, IT IS NO WONDER ONLY THE BRAIN DEAD POST HERE !!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:[/CENTER]

hyper this gimmick is unfunny stop

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* Yesterday over at that dead place you said this to me...

Quoting WackoHater]I think you're a great guy!!!
not to mention

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse is just a Wacko.

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse is not a lier.

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse does it mostly for fun.

not to mention

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse is innocent by reason of inanity and is not responsible for his actions !!!

and da mother of all posts
[QUOTE=WackoHater: bashing from me could be a sign of friendship.

which explains

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse is dumb as hell, but for some odd reason I still consider him a friend.

*yawn* I'm da only internet friend you get!!! Every where you go you get banned!!!! Heck, I'm da only friend you got on your dead fourm!!!! I'm so nice to you that I even call you daddy...or mommy!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by The Hate

:eek:

Posted by WackoHater

I'm going to find you and I'm going to burn your bedroom headquarters down JESSE SMITH !!!! :mad: :mad:

[CENTER]:mad: :mad:[/CENTER]

PS: Disable quick edit since it is a known bug since IE hangs up in this mode !!! :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* Upgrade your browser to da 21st century. Use WackoFox!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by The Hate

Quoting WackoHater: I'm going to find you and I'm going to burn your bedroom headquarters down JESSE SMITH !!!!

Thats a little overkill dont you think?

Posted by Sable Wind

Jesse is good at that game...

Posted by WackoHater

The only game Jesse Smith is good at is ruining forums with idiotic posts !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Sable Wind

lol

Posted by Roger Smith

Boring people like me, Omni, JS, Sable and Xero make VGC boring.

Posted by WackoHater

Omni needs to change his name back to PrettyStupidMachine, that reflects him better than Omni does !!! :p:

Jesse Smith needs to quit posting on forums, he sucks as a forum poster !!! :mad:

Posted by Yonaka

Well since Jesse owns the forum, don't you think you should be the one to leave? If you don't want to deal with his 'stupidity' then just log out and don't come back.

Posted by WackoHater

Thanks for the idea, I think I'm gonna quit now that I understand this !!!

Posted by Yonaka

Finally common sense kicks in. :rolleyes:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: The only game Jesse Smith is good at is ruining forums with idiotic posts !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

er, he's also very good at driving you insane!!!! Over on your dead forums, he's the only one that shows up and helps the forum from being worse than dead!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Quoting Yonaka: don't you think you should be the one to leave?

Oh no!!! We don't want that!!! No WackoHater = Can't drive him insane!!! :D:D:D:D:D er, hi WackoHater, my buddy!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Funny how when you are banned you beg to get back on the forums, maybe I should ban you like your spam partner TOOT got canned !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Xero

Quoting Roger Smith: Boring people like me, Omni, JS, Sable and Xero make VGC boring.

You posted 10% of the list. :p:

Posted by Yonaka

I'm shocked that he left me off of the list of boring people.

Posted by Travis

whoever this wacking guy is, he's obviously the admin, you idiots.

Posted by brendan

hey, **** you, from what I can see here, a couple of days ago nobody thought it was obvious.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Travis: whoever this wacking guy is, he's obviously the admin, you idiots.

You are smart kid, Jesse Smith has been fired 4 times by me in the last 6 months !!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:[/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, I thought you left!!! Would it help if I replaced :mad: with that other kool mad smilie!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Sable Wind

lol 'wacking" guy... moar liek WACKING OFF AMIRITE?

also wtf. Wacko Hater =/= Jesse, but Jesse = Admin. Um, duh?

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up Sable before I put you in the idiots and losers user group with Jesse Smith, Omni and Iris !!!!

[CENTER] :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Oforia

I wasn't listed in that group.

Does that make us friends?

Posted by WackoHater

Uh, you don't want to be in the Brain Dead user group Son, believe me !!! :p:

Posted by Oforia

wait what?

are you saying omni's blog has a higher average IQ level than this place?

Posted by WackoHater

Anything Omni does is a disaster Son, and dumb too !!!

Look up dumber than Jessy Smyth in the dictionary, you will see Omni's photo as the definition !!!

Posted by Oforia

but you compared this forum as brain dead

and you compared omni's blog as losers

which one is worse?

Posted by Sable Wind

Quoted post: Shut up Sable before I put you in the idiots and losers user group with Jesse Smith, Omni and Iris !!!!

But WackoHater, you said you'd give me a ride! How could you tell me something like that. Psshaw. It's because your penis is too small for me. KNAVE.

Posted by WackoHater

Don't worry, that is not the truth !!

Posted by Sable Wind

What isn't?

Posted by Omni

His penis is probably 2.5 inches at full erection.

Posted by Sable Wind

Sweet. It's okay WackoHater, even though the normal penis that I get is about six inches longer, I'll make an exception for you.

Posted by Omni

He only likes men anyway.

Posted by Sable Wind

Oh. Well ****.

Posted by WackoHater

You better be good girl, I don't like bad girls, ask Missed her Oatmeal about that !!! :p: