/r/ THE COMBINED POWER OF DA'S GREATEST MINDS

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

... so I can get my girlfriend something awesome for her birthday. I have

Posted by Alastor

Might help if you list something about her. Interests and stuff like that. :o

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

oh yeah lol

idk, she's got typical girl interests. Particularly fashion/design, since she's about to start a degree in it. Animals are pretty big for her too, she ****ng loves cats, penguins, etc. She's into vidyagaemz, but I bought her a bunch of PS2/DS games at Christmas, so it would be pretty unoriginal for me to do that. Again.

Posted by Alastor

Buy her a gigantic stuffed penguin, but replace some of the stuffing with a kitten and a copy of Nintendogs. :cool:

On second thought, might be a bad idea. Kitten would need airholes, and would probably shred the penguin from the inside out. Penguin + Nintendogs then.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

see, she has all these things already. :(

except the kitten. i'm saving that for when she gets her flat.

Posted by Zeta

No one in DA has great minds. Look elsewhere.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

FINE WHATEVER

**** this wasnt as hard last year

Posted by Ant

Night on the town.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Why the **** are posts all screwed up today? I've seen people quoting from the future, others completely out of order, and now Ant's post is the first in this thread. huh

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Why the **** are posts all screwed up today? I've seen people quoting from the future, others completely out of order, and now Ant's post is the first in this thread. huh

Yeah, it happened about a week ago, too.

Didn't notice it a week ago, but it did happen a couple years ago without an explanation.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

HEY THIS IS AWESOME

Posted by Omni

Oh yeah, and good luck, X. I've got no ideas that don't involve ordering online.

Posted by mis0

Jewelry. Gold is good.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

NIGGA I AM ****ED

Omni, do you have online ideas? I'll roll with any you have. :cool:

Posted by Omni

If I give you any ideas that don't work, it will become my fault.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

k nvm, I got to work on a drawing of us. No creepy ****, it's not meant to be lifelike or anything. She came all over my face the last time I done one, so I'm hoping it works again. :cool:

Posted by junior senior

buy her a drank

Posted by Ant

Eh, I was never personally a fan of doing the same thing twice in regards to gifts or dates like that.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Last one was a sketch on a school notebook, not really a present, more of a 'here look at this lol'. This time I was gonna bust my old inking pens and colours and make it a full blown scene of awesome.

Posted by Ant

Make it look something like this:

[IMG]http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/user_images/pics/1/8457000/ngbbs4432cb008db2d.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[SIZE=6]KIRA~ [/SIZE]

Posted by The Judge

Take her out to eat and eat your meal really quick. Then, through food-encrusted teeth and a sustenance-jammed mouth, ask her if she intends to finish her meal. Take it and eat the rest of it before she can respond. If she tries to take it back, hit her.

Next, head on to the movies. During the movie, make sure to shout advice to the characters on the screen. If she tells you to be quiet, shove a fistful of popcorn in her mouth and yell at her to shut up. If she tries to leave, grab her wrist hard and firmly put her back in her seat.

Afterwards, take her back to your place and throw her in your room and barracade any possible method of escape. Leave for a second to smother any kind of liquid food on yourself (example: Pudding), and then come back in covered in the stuff. Violently take off her clothes no matter how much she resists, screaming the name of whatever food item(s) you've put on yourself every time you rip off an article of clothing. As soon as she's naked, immediately flip her around and rape her anally, while loudly yelling in her ear about how things cost more nowadays than they did years ago due to inflation in the economy, and try to lead into a political agenda while you're at it.

When you finish, turn her around and ask her with wide eyes if she has any dogs. Regardless of her answer, shake her violently until you're ready for another go, and then rape her again, this time yelling about your opinions on alternate fuel sources. When you reach climax, yell "GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!" and then let her run away while gabbering on in a nonsensical language with your eyes crossed. As she's leaving, take on the salesman voice from Resident Evil 4 and say "Come back any time," but make sure you're staring at your wall, not her.

20 bux says she'll ask you for a second date.

Posted by junior senior

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Judge again. :(

Quoted post: Make it look something like this:

haha, I lol'd

Do what I did, say "**** it, we done" and be on with your life. It's cheaper.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I AM NOT HEARTLESS :mad:

Posted by mis0

Like I said:

[IMG]http://i19.tinypic.com/6cif72s.jpg[/IMG]