rather be racist than gay?

Posted by G-Sides

i wasn't sure where else to post this.
"

You've found a friend in (Republican) Florida State Representative Bob Allen, who - [url="http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/state/orl-allen1307jul13,0,5667267.story"]when busted for trying to give a blowjob to an undercover cop and pay THE COP $20[/url] - said:

"This was a pretty stocky black guy, and there was nothing but other black guys around in the park," Allen, who is white, told police in a taped statement after his arrest. Allen said he feared he "was about to be a statistic" and would have said anything just to get away.

Wow. Smooth.

House Speaker Marco Rubio said in a statement that, "The charge against Rep. Allen is serious." But because it's a misdemeanor, he added, a guilty verdict would not require Allen to resign. Asked in Miami about the arrest, Gov. Charlie Crist said, "It just seems sad and tragic."

The offense itself isn't sad and tragic, really, it's fucking sick. What's sad and tragic is that this dude has to go to park restrooms to try to perform blowjobs on men because he's attracted to men and refuses to admit that he's a homosexual (or bisexual or whatever). And not only THAT, but then pulls out a flagrantly racist statement to defend himself.

This may be neither here nor there, but:

Before his 2006 re-election, Allen had received a 92 percent rating from the Christian Coalition of Florida.

Also,
He sponsored legislation that toughened penalties for lewd or lascivious conduct and created a new provision that allows some sexual predators to receive life prison sentences for their offenses. Allen had dubbed the bill the "Sexual Predator Elimination Act."

Demons, anyone? What a sad and tragic asshole.
[url="http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/state/orl-allentape0307aug03,0,1892734.story?coll=orl_sports_highschool_seminole_util"]Read the whole story here.[/url]

"
what a bold day for america's government :)

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I used to think the northeast was the pilgrimage site for homosexual politicians with strange fetishes. Now I think it's Florida. This is the third or so one to come out with an excuse in the past 3 years?

Posted by mis0

Too bad he's now going to be remembered as a gay racist. If he was really scared of the evil black criminals, he would have dialed 911 for help. I hope they throw the book at this stupid faggot.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Considering he was trying to pass a law that severely punished exactly what he was caught doing... I can see his reasoning. But I still lol'd.

Posted by Arwon

As the saying goes, people like that make life so hard for... people like that.

Posted by Fate

Who's to blame? Entrapment cop or gay racist?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

that's like blaming cops who pose as prostitutes and bust people

Posted by Fate

I think the entrapment part comes from who mentions money first. I'm pretty sure.

Posted by Sable Wind

Entrapment means the cops made someone do something they wouldn't normally do. The guy approached the cop, not the other way around.

So yeah, Representative Allen is huge phail.

Posted by Fate

I think some lawyers would go about saying that he was actually approached.

Posted by Sable Wind

" Titusville Officer Danny Kavanaugh, who was staking out a nearby condo hoping to catch a burglar, said Allen approached him in the men's bathroom at Veterans Memorial Park about 3:30 p.m. Wednesday.

In an arrest affidavit, Kavanaugh said he had washed his hands and, finding the sink's paper-towel dispenser empty, had walked into a stall for the disabled to dry his hands. Allen first peeked over the door and then stepped inside, he said."

Except for those two paragraphs, then they have a case!

Maybe it's just my instinct/hate for such people, but I have a feeling the guy wasn't entrapped, lol. I trust the cop over him.

Posted by Fate

It could be argued that while the officer was approached first, the officer mentioned money first. Unless I misread who mentioned money first.

Posted by Death-By-Minnow

Regardless of who approached who, Its still the justification that gets to me. "He was black, so I figured if I offered him money and sucked his cock he'd leave me alone." Good ****ing job. I coulda thought of a less retarded response in half a second.

This is just BSing off the top of my head... "I was attempting to see if strangers could be easily approached and persuaded into lewd acts, so as to prove the usefulness of my legislation." Even that is flimsy but certainly a lot better than "Oops, sorry, he was black."

Posted by Sable Wind

Sadly, a lot of people would feel that reason justified enough.

Posted by Speedfreak

I honestly don't understand what was said that was racist. I feel mega retarded right now.

Posted by G-Sides

the governer wanted to suck the guy's cock but then, when caught doing it, he used the excuse "omg he was big and black WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO" rather than just come out and say that he was gay. a blatantly racist excuse to cover up the fact that he just wanted some dick in his mouth :s

Posted by Shade

I would much rather be racist than gay.

Quoted post: I honestly don't understand what was said that was racist. I feel mega retarded right now.

To better clear up what G-sides said, his excuse was that he figured if he sucked a black guys dick, he'd be protected from all the other black guys in this park. Basically saying that all blacks are violent and will **** a white guy up with little to no reason.

Which they ****ing will.

Posted by Sable Wind

AROUND BLACKS, NEVER RELAX

Posted by Fate

This thread calls for Barracuda.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/end_Fate/Wallpapersetc/barracuda.png[/IMG]

Posted by Landon

Quoting Sable Wind: AROUND BLACKS, NEVER RELAX

The "With Jews, You Lose" A Wyatt Mann cartoon is vastly superior.

Posted by Landon

Oh, and on the entrapment issue...

Entrapment has to have a number of dynamics present in order for it to actually fly in court. Predisposition of the defendant to commit crime and governmental inducement of said crime are the big ones, and even then, they still get away with entrapment all the time.

A defendant has to be both indisposed and coercively induced in order for the entrapment defense to have a scintilla of hope, but huge numbers of people are still convicted by regulatory agencies who go after indisposed people with their "virtue tests".

Entrapment is a philosophical concept that people believe carries weight in court, but it really doesn't. They can and will entrap you because they know they can and will get away with it 95% of the time.

Posted by Drewboy64

Stop saying gay racist. The correct term is Gaycist.

Posted by Iris

[URL]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20547150/site/newsweek/?GT1=10357[/URL]

There sure are a lot of gay republicans. It's a pity how none of these guys have the balls to just come out and take an honest and admirable role in shaping the nation. It's completely disgraceful.

I can't help but wonder if it's the solicitation or the fact that these men are gay that people are calling "sad and tragic."

I just like how they're the ones leading the fight against what they get caught doing. it's cute

Posted by Sable Wind

It makes me laugh and burn with intense hatred for the world all at the same time. <3

Posted by The Judge

I'd rather be a racist gay.

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Iris: I can't help but wonder if it's the solicitation or the fact that these men are gay that people are calling "sad and tragic."

It's an interesting point, because a lot of people are focusing on the "gay" part, but that has nothing to do with the charges whatsoever. Ever since this whole ordeal started, Senator Craig has found the need to reassure everybody that he's not gay over and over, but who cares? If he tried to solicit some undercover female cop somewhere, the same thing would have happened.

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

Racist or gay? Depends where you live really...
Can I be both?
Cuz then I can be racist against who screws me. Anti-Black, Pro-Asian!

woo post #1!

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]Here's one guy who isn't going to be getting re-elected.[/COLOR]

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Landon;647062]The "With Jews, You Lose" A Wyatt Mann cartoon is vastly superior.

[IMG]http://content.ytmnd.com/content/5/c/0/5c0ece194ee84935c7fcd89579b710ea.jpg[/IMG]

Dunno why, but I saw it as "You Lose!...with Jews."

Posted by misogenie

Public figures, movie, music or religious celebrities are just as vulnerable as any ordinary citizen. It proves that nobody is above the law. Only a sorcerer - a person with evil magic powers can defy the law, such as by raping and erasing the victim's memory so that the victim can never remember the sorcerer's cunning sexual act.

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]I put on my robe and wizard hat.[/COLOR]

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I just like how they're the ones leading the fight against what they get caught doing. it's cute

In my sociology class, they told us about a study in which they asked applicants to answer questions determining how homophobic they were. They then strapped a wire around their penises to detect the level of erection and had them watch a video which was partly heterosexual erotic content, partly homosexual erotic content.

Turned out a very high number of homophobes responded strongly to the homosexual content.

Quoting misogenie:

Looks like a stand-up gentleman. If he approached me with a business deal, possibly regarding my soul, I'd probably take him up on it.