Zelda quiz

Posted by harvest-sprite

Do you know more about zelda than me? Yeh, probably. Oh well here's some questions

1. What colour outfits can Link wear in OOT
2. Which 2 characters are in the forest and sun dungeons on TWW?
3.What's the name of the funny ugly elfen guy in the zelda series?
4. Explain zelda's looks in no more than 500 sentances.
5. Does ganon have a big nose?

Posted by -Shadow-

Quoting harvest-sprite: Do you know more about zelda than me? Yeh, probably. Oh well here's some questions

1.Green, Blue, Red
2.Medli, and Makar I think his name is
3.Tingle
4.beautiful princess
5.yes

Posted by maian

Quoting harvest-sprite: Do you know more about zelda than me? Yeh, probably. Oh well here's some questions

No, I didn't look at the following posts.

1. Green, Blue, Red
2. Makar, Medli
3. Wtf? He's probably referring to Tingle.
4. ...Blonde, long hair, a long dress with golden shoulder pauldrons.. Heck, she looks different in every game.
5. ...Yes

Posted by Xero

1. blue, green, red
2.dont know.
3.I think its tingle, in majora's mask.
4.dont have the time for 500 sentances.
5. He does, actually.

Posted by saiyanknight

1. green, blue and red :D
2. Makar and Medli :D
3. Tingle (such a kool name)
4. A Bimbo :D
5. Obviously :D

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Quoting harvest-sprite: 1. What colour outfits can Link wear in OOT
3. What's the name of the funny ugly elfen guy in the zelda series?

1: Green Tunic (traditional Kikiri clothing), Red Tunic (gives power to withstand heat), and Blue Tunic (power to breath under water).

2: Forest and Sun dungeons? I think you mean Earth Temple and Wind Temple. And if your talking about the 2 ghost spirit sages, it's Fado, Sage of Wind (distant relative, possibly son, of Sara, Sage of the Forest) and Laruto, Sage of Earth (distant relative, possibly daughter, of Ruto, Sage of Water). BUT, if you meant the 2 NEW sages, then Medli (Earth Temple) and Makar (Wind Temple).

3: Tingle.

4: Long blonde hair with a crown that has a red jewel on the front. a light pink dress with the mark of the Hylian people, Tricorce, and other small designs on front. Dark pink blouse (no sleeves, no markings). White gloves, Red peril necklace, and golden shoulder pauldrons. That the Wind Waker Zelda. She looks slightly different in every game. Except for in Zeldas 1 and 2, where she looks COMPLETELY different. Dark hair, red normal looking dress, basically undecorated period.

500 sentences? Pervert..

5: Ganondorf, yes. Ganon, no.

Anymore brain teasers?

Posted by saiyanknight

WOW you win :D

Posted by powerpuff

Quoting Linkman: 1: Green Tunic (traditional Kikiri clothing), Red Tunic (gives power to withstand heat), and Blue Tunic (power to breath under water).

2: Forest and Sun dungeons? I think you mean Earth Temple and Wind Temple. And if your talking about the 2 ghost spirit sages, it's Fado, Sage of Wind (distant relative, possibly son, of Sara, Sage of the Forest) and Laruto, Sage of Earth (distant relative, possibly daughter, of Ruto, Sage of Water). BUT, if you meant the 2 NEW sages, then Medli (Earth Temple) and Makar (Wind Temple).

3: Tingle.

4: Long blonde hair with a crown that has a red jewel on the front. a light pink dress with the mark of the Hylian people, Tricorce, and other small designs on front. Dark pink blouse (no sleeves, no markings). White gloves, Red peril necklace, and golden shoulder pauldrons. That the Wind Waker Zelda. She looks slightly different in every game. Except for in Zeldas 1 and 2, where she looks COMPLETELY different. Dark hair, red normal looking dress, basically undecorated period.

500 sentences? Pervert..

5: Ganondorf, yes. Ganon, no.

Anymore brain teasers?

What he said

Posted by Xero

This is cool, but shall we post a new quiz?

Posted by Pit

Yes, let's post one that doesn't suck.

I'll whip up 10 questions, these are relatively easy.

1) In what game did the ***'s choose the very first "Link"?

2) Ganon has appeared in what Zelda titles? (excluding the cd-i games)

3) The chosen hero must have two things. What are they?

4) In this game, Link can transform into 3 different races.

5) Parasite with one eyeball that has appeared in various, if not, all Zelda titles, whether it'd be a boss or a regular enemy.

6) Were evil up to Ocarina of Time. (Hint: Dwell in Water)

7) Currency used in the series.

8) Name of the last Sword or the main sword usually found in the Majority of Zelda games. Also, the only sword that can fell Ganon.

9) These boots allow you to get speed to knock down things from high places, let's say... books?

10) **** it, there isn't a 10th question.

Posted by Blade Weaver

1) the first one probably
2) all of them?
3) the Master Sword and the Arrows of Light
4) Majora's Mask
5) Gohma
6) idk, those dragon spit-fire things?
7) the Hylian Rupee
8) the Master Sword
9) Pegasus boots
10)then no answer

Posted by Burrito

1) Ocarina of Time.
2) Legend of zelda, Ocarina of Time, Four Swords, A Link to The Past. Maybe some others.
3) The Master Sword and The Triforce of Courage.
4) Majora's Mask
5) Gohma.
6) Huh?
7) Rupees.
8) The Master Sword.
9) Pegasus Boots.
10) Yup.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Pit: Yes, let's post one that doesn't suck.

5) Parasite with one eyeball that has appeared in various, if not, all Zelda titles, whether it'd be a boss or a regular enemy.

8) Name of the last Sword or the main sword usually found in the Majority of Zelda games. Also, the only sword that can fell Ganon.

9) These boots allow you to get speed to knock down things from high places, let's say... books?

1) Ocarina of Time
2) Ganon has appeared in Zelda 1, Zelda II, Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Windwaker, and 4 Swords for the cube.
3) Actually, the chosen hero must be clothed in green and have the triforce of courage.
4) Majoras Mask
5) Gohma
6) The Zora race has always been evil until Ocarina of Time. They're appereance is also different as well.
7) Rupee
8) Master Sword
9) Pegasus Boots
10) :)

There's le answers.

Posted by recon

Quoting Pit: Yes, let's post one that doesn't suck.

you look ulgy

Posted by Pit

Quoting recon: you look ulgy

Learn how to spell ugly correctly, moron. :)

Enjoy being banned, bye.

Posted by Klarth

Someone make another one.

Posted by Jerry Rice

1. Red, Green, Blue
2.???
3.Uhh...Tingle?
4.Hah, tell the truth i think she looks..not too good
5.Yes

Posted by FerreTrip

1. Depends on if you're using a game enhancer or not. Legaly, he can wear Red, Blue, and Green. Illegally, he can wear from Black to Violet to Brown.
2. Uh...You mean the Wind and Earth Temples? If so, you must mean Medli in the Earth, and Makar in the Wind.
3. Tingle.
4. Zelda's a princess who is about Link's height, very thin, and she enjoys wearing a pink dress with golden upper torso (like the shoulders) accessories. She has long, golden hair and blue eyes. She's got long ears like Link. She wears long gloves. She wears boots. High heels, of course. She also has triforce earrings and a triforce on her dress. When Sheik, she is in a blue Sheikah-themed shuit with tons of bandages, including ones around her head and face. She has red eyes and carries a harp and a lot of deku nuts.
5. Yes. Yes, he does.

Except for number 2, these were easy!

But, ah, new q's. Again, I shall not look at the previous posts.

1) I do believe that it's Ocarina of Time.

2) HOO-boy...Uh...Lessie: Oot, the Oracle games, Link's Awakening (DX) if you count the Nightmare boss as him, uh...The NES LoZ's (well, kinda in LoZII), LttP, WW, and, uh...Well, I do believe that's it.

3) Hmmm...I think that they're the Master Sword and either just a LOT of courage or the Triforce of Courage.

4) That would be The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask for N64 or on Collector's Edition for Gamecube (which I want BADLY).

5) If you're talking about the Wart/Arrghus, I dunno...But I don't think I've ever had to face a Tekitite as a boss! They have one eye and are parasites, though, so I'm going with that.

6) Zoras.

7) The rupee.

8) Master Sword.

9) Pegasus Boots. If I'm not mistaken, you may be talking about either it's LttP or LA or LADX.

10) Well, THAT sucks.

How's THEM apples?!