next gameboy?

Posted by muffla

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6731&Itemid=2
i dont know if im gonna like this or not, if it really does use aceleration n stuff it will be imposable to play inthe car or sumthin. that would ruin it. if nindendo dsnt think of a way to get past this then they are worse than sony.

and im a tendo fanboy

Posted by A Bay Bay

I dunno its lookin' aright. I'd rather play mah Wii at home though if I had one.

Posted by Shade

**** that ****. I'll keep hold of my DS until a REAL handheld comes out.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

The last two times Nintendo's innovated with their hardware design in this way, they've succeeded spectacularly. I don't think they'll screw this up if they decide to go for it. I imagine the motion control would only be minimally used in the handheld, and that, at least for Nintendo's own games, you wouldn't need to use it to handle delicate operations. It'd certainly be handy having the technology already inside the unit, instead of having to put weird-shaped carts into the device to make games like WarioWare Twisted and that Kirby game work in that way. This could merely be one part of the next generation of Nintendo's handhelds. The actual device could have two screens for backwards compatability with DS games, graphics on par with the Wii, analog control, and a rumble feature that doesn't feel and sound like a jar full of angry bees for all we know.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I thought they said the gameboy was dead...

Posted by The Hate

Yea the Gameboy Micro was a big hit.

Posted by Speedfreak

It's a patent. Nintendo do this ALL THE TIME. When the heck will people learn?

Posted by Random

lol... another Nintendo handheld.. I swear its every **** year they come out with these things. If its not a completely new handheld, its a "better" version of the same handheld. lol...

This is why I don't bother investing in Nintendo handhelds.

You don't think the psp2 will be announced as soon as Nintendo announces a next-gen handheld, Random?

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Random;640571]lol... another Nintendo handheld.. I swear its every **** year they come out with these things. If its not a completely new handheld, its a "better" version of the same handheld. lol...

This is why I don't bother investing in Nintendo handhelds.

Uh, okay, maybe you've never seen a Nintendo patent in the news before. They patent stuff every friggin' week, 99% of their patents never turn into anything, it's just to protect all of their ideas from being copied.

Posted by maian

Speedy's right. Nintendo has patented so much crap. I can't remember how many DS/Wii patents I saw before they were even spoken of.

Posted by Random

Um ok Speedy..

Gameboy Pocket released

1 yr later we've got the Gameboy Color

Slightly over a year after that we have the Advance

Then around a year after that we've got the SP!

Then was it the DS or the Micro?? I forget..

Then it was the other one of the two

THEN THE DS LITE ROFLCOPTA

The point im making is Speedy, you can say they only made 4 handhelds in 17 yrs, but thats not true. I Mean I guess you can say that if you'd like, seeing they count the GBA as the Original Advance, the SP and the Micro. Of course everyones going to buy the SP with the brighter screen and the rechargeable battery. I did!

So alas my good friend, Nintendo has come out with a handheld roughly every year, even if its an upgradeable model but still technically the same model as before.

Quoting Prince Shondronai: You don't think the psp2 will be announced as soon as Nintendo announces a next-gen handheld, Random?

I doubt it for a couple reasons.

One being Sony has put too much into the PSP to make a PSP2 anytime soon. Its already highly advanced to the DS graphically so if they plan on staying in the handheld market, they'd probably keep the PSP around awhile longer.

Secondly I think Sony has lost enough money in the handheld market not to make another handheld. I could be wrong but I doubt they would.

I always did like the PSP more than the DS but then again I never really cared for either. The only reason why I didnt' buy a DS is due to the fact that theres always a new Nintendo handheld coming out whether or not its an upgrade or a whole new model.

Posted by Echo

[QUOTE=Random;640773]Um ok Speedy..

Gameboy Pocket released

1 yr later we've got the Gameboy Color

Slightly over a year after that we have the Advance

Then around a year after that we've got the SP!

Then was it the DS or the Micro?? I forget..

Then it was the other one of the two

THEN THE DS LITE ROFLCOPTA

Game Boy Pocket released in 1996.

Game Boy Color released in 1998 (2 years, not 1)

Game Boy Advance released in 2001 (3 years, not slightly over 1)

GBA SP released in 2003 (2 years, not 1)

After that, your point becomes more valid because it is only one year until the DS, than one year until the Micro, than one year until the Lite. But my point of you over-exaggerating is also valid.

All dates gathered from Wikipedia

[quote]Of course everyones going to buy the SP with the brighter screen and the rechargeable battery. I did!

Well, that's your own fault. You can't get mad at a company for releasing better products. It's your fault if you buy something that you don't think is needed and is only a small upgraded. I bought a GBA when it was released and haven't gotten an SP or a Micro, and i still have a fat DS. You don't HAVE to buy the new one. If you're going to go buy an upgrade and than complain about it, you're an idiot. You didn't have to upgrade. If your $150 was worth more to you than having a DS Lite opposed to an old DS, than you're an idiot for buying it. If your DS Lite is worth more to you than the $150 you spent on it, than stop complaining because you bought a product that you're happy with. No one forced you to buy it. Sheesh.

In short: STFU, HPK.

Also, Speedy's right. Nintendo patents a lot of things that turn out being nothing. Remember the V-Pocket? That was the trademark that Nintendo registered about two years ago that was supposed to be for essentially a palm OS for the DS. It hasn't really been mentioned since.

Posted by Speedfreak

Hardware revision =/= "new Gameboy".

There are 4 Nintendo handhelds: GameBoy, GameBoy Color, GameBoy Advance and Nintendo DS.

If you wanna go down that route perhaps we should count the different 360s Microsoft has made in just 2 years?

There's the Core and Premium model, then the Elite. Then there are the Premium and Elite models that have HDMI and don't blow up (65nm). Even if you account for the fact that the main difference between those are hardware bundles there has still been a hardware revision in less than 2 years with one SKU being phased out and another being phased in.

At least Nintendo shit works from the beginning.

Does the ****ty Master Chief 360 count? MS IS WORSE THAN NINTENDO!

Posted by Shade

I used to have the Halo 2 SE Xbox. :(

Posted by Random

*** ok ok sorry I goofed up..

Nintendo releases:

Gameboy Pocket 1996

Gameboy Light 1997 (Only hit Japanese shelves)

Gameboy Color in late 1998

Gameboy Advance Mid 2001

Gameboy Advance Early 2003

Nintendo DS Late 2004

Gameboy Micro 2005

DS Lite Early 2006

Ok ok sorry... 8 handhelds in 10 years. I'm sorry i'm sorry!!

But are you fricken serious?? Thats rediculous..

If they were planning on inventing a "Better version" of a handheld, why didn't they simply do it in the first place instead of releasing a new version every week?

Quoting Speedfreak: Hardware revision =/= "new Gameboy".

There are 4 Nintendo handhelds: GameBoy, GameBoy Color, GameBoy Advance and Nintendo DS.

If you wanna go down that route perhaps we should count the different 360s Microsoft has made in just 2 years?

There's the Core and Premium model, then the Elite. Then there are the Premium and Elite models that have HDMI and don't blow up (65nm). Even if you account for the fact that the main difference between those are hardware bundles there has still been a hardware revision in less than 2 years with one SKU being phased out and another being phased in.

At least Nintendo shit works from the beginning.

Core and the Premium are not different consoles speedy. They're different packages. Its the same XBox. Its like adding extra memory, and a wireless controller to the system. Thusly that is 1 system. The Elite is a new version, and like the DS Lite and the GBA Adv SP and I guess maybe the Micro?? its a better version.

But Microsoft never changed the XBox. 2 Versions of the 360, so Microsoft has switched consoles 3 times in like what 6 years? So your talking about 1/2 of the time. Nintendo has released a handheld 8/10 times. Thats a 30% difference...

Its simply a ripoff. You Niny fanboys can complain some more if you want, but its the truth. Releasing 8 systems in 10 years is a tad bit rediculous.

Oh... Win

Posted by Shade

Quoting Random: *** ok ok sorry I goofed up..

Nintendo releases:

Gameboy Pocket 1996

Gameboy Light 1997 (Only hit Japanese shelves)

For some reason, you forgot the original Gameboy, which was released in Japan in 1989. And they're the same system, just with modifications.

[quote]Gameboy Advance Mid 2001

Gameboy Advance SP Early 2003

Gameboy Micro 2005

see comment above

[quote]Nintendo DS Late 2004

DS Lite Early 2006

same thing as the others

[quote]Ok ok sorry... 8 handhelds in 10 years. I'm sorry i'm sorry!!

Its simply a ripoff. You Niny fanboys can complain some more if you want, but its the truth. Releasing 8 systems in 10 years is a tad bit rediculous.

Technically it's four in the span of 17. You shouldn't count a system remake as a different system entirely.

You don't win.

Posted by Random

You should count those systems because they were enhancements. You obviously don't understand. I worked in gaming retail, I saw countless kids that bought each and everyone of the systems. Its a ripoff. I'm not so much complaining about the 4 different ones, i'm complaining that they come out with "new" pieces of handheld hardware thats either an upgrade or a new system as often as they do. They've probably made easy millions by the enhancements. Sure its business and I don't blame Nintendo for doing what they can to be successful. I'd do the same if I could, i'm just saying as a buyers view its rediculous. I wouldn't buy a DS or a DS Lite because i'm sure they will have a new handheld within a year or two. Its truley sad.. It might even be a more enhanced version of the DS, but if I buy either of the current DS versions, this next best thing might be better and I would have wasted money on something obsolete like i've done with their handhelds in the past.

Posted by Fate

I knew there had to be some hidden reason I didn't like handhelds. *oscar*

Always gotta have the latest and greatest.

Posted by maian

Oh no, Nintendo makes better versions of its systems, that, almost every time, are even more awesome in every way!

You're complaining? Or just mad at Nintendo that they completely dominate the handheld market with success?

I never bought a GBA upgrade, nor a DS Lite, but I still think they're great. Anybody who thinks the SP "wasn't necessary" or other crap is wrong. Period. It's way better than GBA, except for maybe shape and comfort.

UPGRADES ARE GOOD

LOL

Posted by Fate

Upgrades are good, you're right. I've just never been a fan of handhelds of any type. It's bad enough texting with my phone.

If I were to buy a DS, it would be the Lite version. But who knows, there could be a DS Lite SP coming out or something. I don't play the games on the DS so my habit of having the latest and greatest wouldn't fit too well and I would just be wasting money.

Posted by maian

lol I wasn't talking to you. :cool: It's easy to understand why some people don't do portables.

I was just addressing on why it seems to be a bad thing that Nintendo is upgrading.

Posted by Random

Quoting maian: Oh no, Nintendo makes better versions of its systems, that, almost every time, are even more awesome in every way!

You're complaining? Or just mad at Nintendo that they completely dominate the handheld market with success?

I never bought a GBA upgrade, nor a DS Lite, but I still think they're great. Anybody who thinks the SP "wasn't necessary" or other crap is wrong. Period. It's way better than GBA, except for maybe shape and comfort.

UPGRADES ARE GOOD

LOL

I don't see why i'd be mad at Nintendo's success. You all seem to have me mistaken for someone who hates Nintendo. When in all reality I don't hate Nintendo or hate the fact they dominate the handheld market.

I felt the SP was necessary but the Micro was not necessary, and the DS could have had improvements to begin with to make sure there'd be no DS Lite version.

I agree upgrades are good and necessary, but they aren't good to have them 8/10 yrs. That would simply be like having a new Windows OS every year. Thats just simply too much. Its too costly and thered be something new coming out, so why invest into the current version to begin with? Luckily Microsoft doesn't make a new OS every year, although I must admit i'm not too fond of Vista yet.

But do you at least see where i'm coming from? 8/10 yrs.. Thats like 8 Windows OS's.. Thats just insane, and stupid to even have.

I think I rest my case. Any other takers?

Posted by maian

Okay, Micro was stupid. But also keep in mind that was hardly advertised at all, and it was like something Nintendo dug out of a trashcan and decided to mass market for fun. SP is still the face of the GBA, from what I've seen in stores.

And, they could've kept upgrades in mind, but upgrades kind of come about by seeing faults. After the DS was released for a year, they found its faults, and made it better.

I see your point, and I don't know why I've dragged myself into this, because it's kind of a dumb argument. :cool2:

Posted by Random

Quoting maian: Okay, Micro was stupid. But also keep in mind that was hardly advertised at all, and it was like something Nintendo dug out of a trashcan and decided to mass market for fun. SP is still the face of the GBA, from what I've seen in stores.

And, they could've kept upgrades in mind, but upgrades kind of come about by seeing faults. After the DS was released for a year, they found its faults, and made it better.

I see your point, and I don't know why I've dragged myself into this, because it's kind of a dumb argument. :cool2:

lol its kewl. And yeah I agree they found mistakes, but I just think they could have made the DS a little better to begin with.

And that doesn't just go for Nintys handhelds. I think the same about the PS2 Slimline, and the 360 Elite. Its good to have but I think they should have takin the time to begin with.

Quoted post: If I were to buy a DS, it would be the Lite version.

Really? Lite? Get the **** outta here. Who buys the DS Lite?

Posted by Shade

Quoting Random:

I agree upgrades are good and necessary, but they aren't good to have them 8/10 yrs. That would simply be like having a new Windows OS every year. Thats just simply too much. Its too costly and thered be something new coming out, so why invest into the current version to begin with?

Now, your sentence where you say why invest when there's something new coming out makes your entire point moot. Because the upgrades to the systems aren't new at all. They play the same games, only with a few technical and superficial changes. Your analogy using the Windows operating systems is flawed, since those operating systems were completely different to the last one. Making it correspond more to when Nintendo releases a completely new handheld.

Posted by Pit

It's easy to upgrade a handheld anything retards. It's called being smart. People will buy, because unlike consoles, you aren't dishing out hundreds of dollars.

I see kids with new phones every 6 months, new versions of iPods, why the hell are you complaining over Nintendo doing it? I thought it was common knowledge that companies, once something starts selling less, send out a revision of the product, maybe with new features, or not, make it look nicer, etc.

I mean, saying Nintendo has done it seems alot because they RULE THE HANDHELD MARKET. I'm pretty sure if Nintendo had a competitor in the handheld field, that was just as good as them, they would have just as many, if not more revisions on that handheld console. Point is, Nintendo is so nice, they don't have anyone to compete with in that area, so suck it up. No one forced you to buy it.

I would understand if they made DS Lite games and no DS games anymore, but that's not the case. The GBA Advance had a long ****ing run. So what if they came out with 4 revisions? You act like if you had the regular bulky advance, you wouldn't be able to play the games anymore.

Posted by Echo

Quoting Pit: I would understand if they made DS Lite games and no DS games anymore, but that's not the case. The GBA Advance had a long ****ing run. So what if they came out with 4 revisions? You act like if you had the regular bulky advance, you wouldn't be able to play the games anymore.

That's my point. Like I said, I never bought the SP or the Micro, and I still only have the original DS. But I can still play every GBA game on my original GBA and I can still play every DS game on my original DS. You are not required to buy them. If you feel the overwhelming need to buy the latest and greatest version even though there are only a few upgrades than to put it frankly you are a consumer whore, and it's dumb for you to blame Nintendo for it. If, like Fate, you have that need to get the latest and greatest version and you chose not to buy a handheld because you think it will just be upgraded soon, than that's your prerogative. But don't go blaming Nintendo for it, because that's your own problem.

Posted by Speedfreak

I'm not gonna waste my time with Random's ridiculous arguement. The fact is Random is too ignorant to realise that a patent is just that, a patent. And too dumb to realise the difference between a hardware upgrade and a new generation of products. Maybe if Microsoft made handhelds he'd get it.

Posted by Random

Quoting Speedfreak: I'm not gonna waste my time with Random's ridiculous arguement. The fact is Random is too ignorant to realise that a patent is just that, a patent. And too dumb to realise the difference between a hardware upgrade and a new generation of products. Maybe if Microsoft made handhelds he'd get it.

Its not even about the patent. Where have you been speedy? My complaint was about them releasing new handheld hardware 8 out of 10 years.

Even if Microsoft did it, I'd think its a major rip off.

But anyways i'm done arguing. At a financial standpoint for Nintendo its great, but I don't really care for it. And like Pit said about people getting new iPods. I don't honestly care that apple makes a new iPod every year. I think that too is a ripoff. Only with iPods there isn't much of a markup in profit like the Ninty handhelds.

Spoilers: You don't have to buy the revisions. The fat DS still works fine. Revisions are usually for those that haven't bought one yet, it's meant to attract new customers. So why you feel ripped-off I have no clue. It's not even being marketed towards you

Though I bought a SP and Micro =3

Posted by maian

My fat DS has broken shoulder buttons. :(:(:(

I'm going to have to buy a DS Lite. Which is a shame, because I kind of actually like fat DS more. Lite is nice, very nice, but, idk, <3 fat DS :(

Why? It's ugly and has ****ty screens. The lite is a vast improvement.

Oh...Oh yeah?! Well...My DS can eat your DS.

Looks like your DS ate many etc etc

Posted by Random

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Spoilers: You don't have to buy the revisions. The fat DS still works fine. Revisions are usually for those that haven't bought one yet, it's meant to attract new customers. So why you feel ripped-off I have no clue. It's not even being marketed towards you

Though I bought a SP and Micro =3

Ugh.. I still feel as though nobody understands. Yes as a consumer I realize you don't have to buy the revisions but many people do. Its silly. As a business standpoint, its great for Nintendo. They get more sales, profit goes up, and the world keeps turning. But as a consumers standpoint, its frusterating to see them keep releasing new or revised systems. Sure you didn't have to buy the SP over the advance, but the SP was so much better. I don't know a whole lot about the difference between the Lite and the DS except for the fact that many kiddies traded in their DS's for Lites. Good business for Nintendo, bad business for parents unaware and spending extra. Also I guess bad business for retarded people who trade DS's in for Lites.

Well, it's been over fifteen years now. You know Nintendo (and every other company) is going to release a revision. It's your fault for not waiting and wanting one asap. Nintendo is out to make money, and they're awesome at doing it. If you don't want to get screwed over wait a year. Simple as that.

Posted by Random

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Well, it's been over fifteen years now. You know Nintendo (and every other company) is going to release a revision. It's your fault for not waiting and wanting one asap. Nintendo is out to make money, and they're awesome at doing it. If you don't want to get screwed over wait a year. Simple as that.

15 years? THEY RELEASED 8 IN 10!! HOLY SHNIZZY FEST

Posted by Shade

The original Gameboy came out in 1989, stupid.

BUT HEY, 9 IN 17 DOESN'T SOUND NEARLY AS GOOD AS 8 IN 10.

Quoted post: 15 years? THEY RELEASED 8 IN 10!! HOLY SHNIZZY FEST

history get. Though, if you went by your take on history, it really doesn't change my point at all. You're the idiot, and it's your fault. Don't blame Nintendo and don't get all p[COLOR="White"]is[/COLOR]sy at a corporation for making money off your stupid ***.

Posted by Speedfreak

So wait. Hardware updates that you don't have to buy are ripoffs. But poorly made hardware with a 100% defect rate followed by an update that you would have to buy just to get a system that works properly isn't a ripoff?

Lol, what an Xbot.

Posted by Random

Quoting Shade: The original Gameboy came out in 1989, stupid.

BUT HEY, 9 IN 17 DOESN'T SOUND NEARLY AS GOOD AS 8 IN 10.

I feel as though you've got a mental block in your mind. I never included the original gameboy at all. I included 8 other gameboys in 10 years. The original gameboy was great, and had a long life span before any revisions were made.

Posted by Speedfreak

Microsoft has made 50,000 different faceplates for 360. What a ripoff!

Posted by maian

Technically, the Game Boy Pocket is the same as what the Lite is to the DS. It's the same exact thing, it's just smaller. So now I'm confused on what you're counting and what you're not :(

Posted by Shade

Everybody except Random is counting the original versions of the systems. Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS.

Posted by Speedfreak

He's counting the systems that make his arguement look good, because it doesn't actually hold up when you bring reality into it.

I don't even know what he's *****ing about. I bought them all, and I'm glad I did. They're all pretty kickass in their own way.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Random: I feel as though you've got a mental block in your mind. I never included the original gameboy at all. I included 8 other gameboys in 10 years. The original gameboy was great, and had a long life span before any revisions were made.

Hm, here you are pretty much exactly saying that you don't count it because it doesn't help your argument. It's not even really masked...

Posted by protomanv4

:( if it's that ,it looks like nothing compared to the DS(the DS is way better than that)

Posted by Fred333

I think the motion controlled thing might be fun. I always found myself moving the gameboy around when i played it.

Posted by slio

They had motion control in some of the earlier gameboy color games...Some tilt game I think. They had those enormous cartridges. But anyways, as for Nintendo coming out with new systems, I am getting pretty irritated. I have the original DS, and when I went to gamestop to buy some accessory for it I could only find DS lite. If you are going to have different versions of the same thing, accommodate for both!

Posted by Speedfreak

Use the internet, stores will rarely stock the exact accessory you want.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting slio: They had motion control in some of the earlier gameboy color games...Some tilt game I think. They had those enormous cartridges. But anyways, as for Nintendo coming out with new systems, I am getting pretty irritated. I have the original DS, and when I went to gamestop to buy some accessory for it I could only find DS lite. If you are going to have different versions of the same thing, accommodate for both!

Nintendo doesn't control Gamestop, so I would be irritated at Gamestop for not having your accessories. Definitely order online.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Oh come on it's obvious what the next game boy will be.....it's going to be the Nintendo Dual Screen Phone! one screen for incoming and outgoing calls and one for games and time killers! but don't forget about the next gen lite cartridges which are 33% lighter and slimmer than the last gen cartridges! and amazingly there will be no memory for pictures, videos, game demos, or even a digital phonebook! The next game in the pokemon series is going to be:gotta phone em all Pokemon! Blue and Silver Editions! Call All 9000 pokemon using phone numbers on the back of their collectable cards! I can't wait to get my hands on a Nintendo Dual Screen Phone!

Hey now that was uncalled for, I wasn't dissing your beloved Nintendo it was just a joke

S

Posted by TimeSkipz

[QUOTE=Prince Shondronai;756856]S

Posted by S

Really man, get off your Nintendo tirade. I don't particularly care for any of the systems, I follow games personally. A game system is nothing without third party backing. First party is good when its good, but it'll drag an entire system down when its bad, ala SEGA. And when the first party sags, third party jumps ship.

I find it slightly amusing that you accuse everyone of being a fan boy for Nintendo, when nigh every post you've made is either about Sony, PS3, or a rant against Nintendo. There are a few fan boys around here, and I'd say you are among their ranks. Fan boys get defensive when they're called on their fanboyism, and like clockwork, call everyone else fan boys. Take an introspective look, kid.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[QUOTE=S

Posted by S

And that's why there's a running Xbox joke on the forum, right? You say ignorant things about Nintendo, so people are going to call you on it. Say the same thing about Xbox, and you'll get the exact same type of flak.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[QUOTE=S

Posted by S

Opinion, contrary to what Vamp says, is not fact. I don't like it, and I've got the inclination to call you on it. I don't have to like your opinion, you're right, and you don't have to like the fact I call you a ****head.

Posted by Speedfreak

A lot of people coming to this site say it's full of Nintendo fanboys, but I just don't see it. We get far more Xbots coming here than anything else, and the few Nintendo fanboys we have aren't dicks about it. The last Nintendo fanboy to come here and slag off the other systems was me, five years ago.

Quoted post: and the few Nintendo fanboys we have aren't dicks about it.

Speedfreak and Prince are our only two Nintendo fanboys and both are dicks. What?

Posted by Zeta

Oh hey. :cookie:

You're not a fanboy. Shut up.

Posted by Speedfreak

You've no idea of my gaming habits, sir.

I'm an anti-sony fanboy, if I'm a fanboy at all. Microsoft's presence in the console wars has been pleasing to me. Not as pleasing as Sega would have been, but you can't have everything.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: You're not a fanboy. Shut up.

Halo sucks.

Tekken sucks.

Every numbered Final Fantasy after 6 sucks.

Every Metal Gear game sucks except for Metal Gear, Snake's Revenge, Metal Gear Solid GBC, and Twin Snakes sucks.

Ninja Gaiden/Black/Sigma sucks, but the NES ones are awesome and the DS one is looking excellent.

**** I forgot to capslock.

you're not a nintendo fanboy

Posted by Shade

[quote=Zeta]Every numbered Final Fantasy after 6 sucks.

Wich doesn't include Dirge of Cerberus. Fanboy you are not.

Posted by Zeta

*** **** :(

[quote]Wich doesn't include Dirge of Cerberus.

Game's full title is Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII

FFXII is actually pretty jawsome. You'd know this if you played it.

Posted by S

Hated it. Thought the characters were crap, especially Van.

one of the few

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

FFXII was enjoyable, but I miss the old team, and especially Nobuo Uematsu's music. Suddenly I'm in a FF mood!

Posted by Speedfreak

Shadow of the Colossus is one of my favourite games ever and it's made by SCE =/