Guess the ps game

Posted by harvest-sprite

It's me with my stupid guessing games again. I suppose the GC one was so popular I wanted to do another. If you've never come across them before:
I ask questions, givving clues to the game and you have to guess the game, I can't use pics because I dunno how to insert, don't tell me either, otherwise you'll really confuzzle me!

1. I am the best ever PS2 game in the world. I have a mixture of FF characters and Disney characters, disney may be a bit of a drawback at first, but I am liked by lots of non-disney lovers.

2. I am a pretty early game, there have ben 3 of me so far. My main character don't talk much but his weasle friend does, the characters are strange with big ears and mad hair, and there are sages you have to save in me.

3.I am a great laugh. I have loads of cool games, you can be a chef or a plumber if you want. I require the eyetoy to be used. I am the second in a series

4.I am on Psone and PS2, you dance with me. I've just been realeased as an XL game. I am like dance revolution but I am not.

5.I am a popular racing series. My graphics are the best, and I have some mighty fine cars. What game am I?

6. I am a gangster game, popular both on PSone and 2. Need I say more?

7. I am a popular footie game. I consist of 2 words, not just one. I have many football teams and I am featured on "when games attack"!

GOOD LUCK !!!

Posted by Kit

1. Kingdom hearts.
2. Jak and Daxter.
4. Dance stage Euromix?
5. Gran turismo.
6. Grand theft auto.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Well, since there already is a 'guess this game' using pictures, you can have this thread using only text. Just try not to make them too obvious, as it's more fun that way.

Posted by sandspider

is it sega superstars