wow players suck

Posted by Poco

i know that they are to busy drowning in mountain dew and dorritos so they suck

Posted by WackoHater2

Do you have a problem with everything?

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater2: Do you have a problem with everything?

Do you have a problem with acne and obesity?

Posted by The Hate

LOLZ absolutly uncalled for but hilarious as hell

Posted by Crazy K

lol

Posted by The Hate

Please dont defend urself lol. I guess you'll take it like a *****.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Omni: Do you have a problem with acne and obesity?

yeah i do

Posted by Omni

I was asking Panic, but that was a good way to use it against him even more.

Posted by WackoHater2

[quote=Poco;638233]yeah i do

Okay, just asking.

Posted by Poco

wow is for pathetic fat morons who find clicking a monster and watching things happen and being faggots fun.

here i will sum up wow for you to save money

right click

"UH OH FAGGOT KILL X OF Y"

"OK GOOD HERE IS A SWORD OF YOU ARE A MORON"

RIGHT CLICK

"OK FAGGOT BRING ME X OF Y"

right click

"OK HERE IS A SWORD OF GREATER TIMESINK"

raiding is the worst. I'm glad i quit before i had to start scheduling life around a boring as hell video game

*cue wow faggots coming in to defend having mountain dew pumped into there veins*

also warhammer online will destroy wow

Posted by WackoHater2

I don't like WoW. MMORPG games are not my thing.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Neither are diets.

Posted by Omni

Or good taste in music, or attractive girlfriends, or adult demographic television.

Posted by WackoHater2

You're mostly right. Diets suck. I try them but they never work because I have no will power. As for music, I agree. Some of the music I listen to is utter crap and I am not sure why I like it. As for attractive women, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. My girlfriend may not be attractive to you, but she is to me. It's really not something you can use against me and be right like the other stuff. And I also agree on the shows I watch. I prefer shows that are just stupidly hilarious. Family Guy for instance.

Posted by Crazy K

Family Guy is over-rated, and boring.

Posted by WackoHater2

Nah, Family Guy is awesome. Your mom is over rated and boring.

Posted by Sable Wind

I like Family Guy. :/ As well as Futurama. I also watch Fairly Odd Parents when I get the chance. Aaannd maybe even Spongebob.

Also, you guys are dumb for trying to insult his girlfriend, it's not like he could do any better anyway.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Sable Wind: I like Family Guy. :/ As well as Futurama. I also watch Fairly Odd Parents when I get the chance. Aaannd maybe even Spongebob.

Also, you guys are dumb for trying to insult his girlfriend, it's not like he could do any better anyway.

Futurama and Fairly odd parents rule

the only reason panic likes family guy is because it contains a fat man more pathetic then him.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Sable Wind;638927]I like Family Guy. :/ As well as Futurama. I also watch Fairly Odd Parents when I get the chance. Aaannd maybe even Spongebob.

I don't mind Family Guy, but I find it extremely over-rated and just boring. I do laugh sometimes though. Futurama rocks, and I do at times watch Fairly Odd Parents.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

MORE DOTS MORE DOTS

Posted by avalanch

AND YET EVEN MORE DOTS.