AGH

Posted by maian

I've been sick for like four days now with just a cold, but it's a really fscking annoying one, and it's showing no signs of going away. I probably already know all these, but anyone know good ways to treat sore throats, etc, that are effective and people may not know about?

[/dumb thread] :(

Posted by Xenos

I am pretty sure you know the salt water trick, but have you tried it yet?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Warm drinks. Also, sucking sweets. I'm not sure what kind they sell in the Amerikka though.

Posted by Ant

honestly, if a sore throat is one of your main concerns just go heavy on the cough drops. they not only taste good, and make your breath smell awesome; IT HELPS YOUR THROAT FEEL GOOD TOO! :o so yeah, just buy a bag halls and you're set.

grind the horn of a rhino in some alligator soup if that doesn't work.

Posted by Roger Smith

2 words: Fruit Breezers.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Get some Cepocal throat spray, works real well for me.

Posted by Shade

I use sore throats as an excuse to have copious amounts of Hall's Fruit Breezers.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Starts with an R, comes in this small white, clam-shell case, and they're red about the size of a nickel. Get those.

Or stop being a pussy and realise it's just a sore throat and'll go away in a few days time.

Posted by The Judge

All you have to do is drink a bout a coffee-mug's worth of hydrogen peroxide. You may lose your vision (or die), but I bet you won't feel much of any kind of pain any more!

Posted by muffla

frut breezers are win.
they help instantly