A is for Atheist, brand the heathens!

Posted by S

http://baptistsforbrown2008.wordpress.com/2007/08/02/the-scarlet-letter-a-is-for-atheist/

I have to admit, satire is a wonderful thing - however, the scary part is that some of these people echo the concept and whole-heartedly believe Atheists should be branded for their religion, like Jews in Hitler's Germany.

Posted by Zeta

"Boohoo, these people don't believe in my sky magician. I should punish them, despite it going against Jesus' teachings!"

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

And I'm sure a few atheists would love it.

Posted by Zeta

Oh ***, I'm reading all the comments and someone said atheists are responsible for oil prices going up and the I-35 bridge collapsing.

Posted by Philsdad

I've always wondered why Christians like this single out the atheists though. Considering that every single person in the entire world who isn't a Christian is going to burn in hell for eternity, you'd think they'd mention other "evil" religions like Judaism, Buddhism, etc. They're all going to the same place, they're all going to scream in horrible horrible agony for billions and billions of years. So what makes the Athetists worse then?

And remember folks: If you're being burned and tortured for being the "wrong religion" before you die, it's called a "Holocaust" and considered one of the most inhumane, worst travesties known to mankind. But if you're being burned and tortured for "being the wrong religion" after you die, it's simply called "Hell", is perfectly acceptable, and it's your own fault for not believing correctly during your lifetime. Kind of twisted and illogical if you ask me. (And I'm not just singling out Christians here, this applies to any religion that believes they're exclusive to Heaven.)

Posted by S

Quoting Zeta: Oh ***, I'm reading all the comments and someone said atheists are responsible for oil prices going up and the I-35 bridge collapsing.

That comment was satirical.

Quoting Philsdad: I've always wondered why Christians like this single out the atheists though. Considering that every single person in the entire world who isn't a Christian is going to burn in hell for eternity, you'd think they'd mention other "evil" religions like Judaism, Buddhism, etc. They're all going to the same place, they're all going to scream in horrible horrible agony for billions and billions of years. So what makes the Athetists worse then?

And remember folks: If you're being burned and tortured for being the "wrong religion" before you die, it's called a "Holocaust" and considered one of the most inhumane, worst travesties known to mankind. But if you're being burned and tortured for "being the wrong religion" after you die, it's simply called "Hell", is perfectly acceptable, and it's your own fault for not believing correctly during your lifetime. Kind of twisted and illogical if you ask me. (And I'm not just singling out Christians here, this applies to any religion that believes they're exclusive to Heaven.)

It's a puzzle, isn't it? Personally, I think its some sort of subconscious fear of the unknown, or fear of the known even. After all, what is more horrifying than standing alone, on your own two feet?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;637826]And I'm sure a few atheists would love it.
INYOFACE Atheists tick me off just as much as INYOFACE Christians. I would have loved nothing more than to smack a ***** in my last year of Religion class who kept putting her hand up to 'ASK THE QUESTIONS NOBODY IS GOING TO DARE TO ASK'.

****ing hell, live and let live guys. :(

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Oh let's all get riled up over anonymous postings on the internet that offend us! When people do it on other boards, you call them trolls, when someone does it on a Christian-oriented website, you call them hypocrites. If tolerance and equal treatment of everybody is so gosh darn popular, why don't you ignore this type of crap as well?

Posted by S

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: Oh let's all get riled up over anonymous postings on the internet that offend us! When people do it on other boards, you call them trolls, when someone does it on a Christian-oriented website, you call them hypocrites. If tolerance and equal treatment of everybody is so gosh darn popular, why don't you ignore this type of crap as well?

I may be calloused when it comes to idiocy, but this one takes the cake. Show me an Atheist or someone of a different belief exuding the same idiocy and I'll gladly remark. In fact, I do on many occasions. It's not that I'm offended, rather left in disgusted awe.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

you honestly have never heard a stupid atheist rant before? What do you live in a nunnery or something?

edit: I'm assuming you're regularly checking out the fundamentalist Islamic message boards as well, bursting veins in your forehead over them as well, right? Gotta be consistent!

Posted by S

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: you honestly have never heard a stupid atheist rant before? What do you live in a nunnery or something?

edit: I'm assuming you're regularly checking out the fundamentalist Islamic message boards as well, bursting veins in your forehead over them as well, right? Gotta be consistent!

That'd assume I went out of my way to find this specific article, but I didn't. It was brought to me, by chance. Should I post where I received it at the beginning of each of my threads to appease you Bj?

And yes, I've heard a stupid Atheist rant before, and I've put them in their place countless times. Because I felt bemused enough to post this on Vgchat for some discussion doesn't really alter that by any means. I'd be glad to post the conversations I've had with rhetoric spewing fools, but alas I have no one to transcribe them in the heat of the moment.

Assuming I'm biased makes yourself look more the fool than me. I've posted twice in this thread, neither edging towards the Atheistic faith or the Christian. The fact that the satirical argument was taken seriously is the reason I posted it, I'm sure there would have been comments echoing "A Modest Proposal", as well, should the internet have existed around the time of the Potato Famine.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

holy oversensitive dicks and their overreactions, batman!

Posted by S

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: holy oversensitive dicks and their overreactions, batman!

Nah, just long-winded. I honestly don't give a **** about what you think, but this is the warboard. It's fun to argue.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

and hey, dickwad, if I was directing my comment solely at you, I would have quoted your original post. That's how I operate. As it was, I was making my statements towards everybody who seems to be somewhat shocked by this link, so don't think you're special or enlightened enough for me to pick on you solely. You're not important enough.

(TO AVOID CONFUSION, THE FOLLOWING IS DIRECTED AT NOBODY AND EVERYBODY IN PARTICULAR)
I've gotten a great deal of emails from family members about overzealous atheists, liberals, whiners, and the like. Know why I don't post them on vgc? Because I don't care about those types of people. Neither should you. Any of you.

(THIS ONE IS DIRECTED AT YOU SILLY LITTLE MAN WITH THE ACCEN TMARKS)
Get over yourself, dude and lighten up. Christ.

Posted by S

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: and hey, dickwad, if I was directing my comment solely at you, I would have quoted your original post. That's how I operate. As it was, I was making my statements towards everybody who seems to be somewhat shocked by this link, so don't think you're special or enlightened enough for me to pick on you solely. You're not important enough.

(TO AVOID CONFUSION, THE FOLLOWING IS DIRECTED AT NOBODY AND EVERYBODY IN PARTICULAR)
I've gotten a great deal of emails from family members about overzealous atheists, liberals, whiners, and the like. Know why I don't post them on vgc? Because I don't care about those types of people. Neither should you. Any of you.

(THIS ONE IS DIRECTED AT YOU SILLY LITTLE MAN WITH THE ACCEN TMARKS)
Get over yourself, dude and lighten up. Christ.

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: holy oversensitive dicks and their overreactions, batman!

Yawn. Really though, you can try again if you want.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

ah, he does the "yawn" thing. That totally leads me to believe that, despite his previous outburst, he doesn't, in fact, care. Well played, sir!

Posted by S

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: ah, he does the "yawn" thing. That totally leads me to believe that, despite his previous outburst, he doesn't, in fact, care. Well played, sir!

The yawn was actually directed at the tiresome, predictable nature, and weakness of your argument. The post above that explained my detachment though, if that's of any consolation. It's fun to argue, its annoying to argue with someone who likes to equivocate their entire argument to better suit their needs when they're called out on it.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Philsdad: I've always wondered why Christians like this single out the atheists though. Considering that every single person in the entire world who isn't a Christian is going to burn in hell for eternity, you'd think they'd mention other "evil" religions like Judaism, Buddhism, etc. They're all going to the same place, they're all going to scream in horrible horrible agony for billions and billions of years. So what makes the Athetists worse then?

Apart from people usually declaring their athiesm as a lack of faith in the Christian G[color=indigo]od, I'm pretty sure that some of the more tolerant Christian branches claim that there's more than one path to God... but apparently, theirs is the most correct, or something. Either way that doesn't make much sense considering how hard they push the fact that you need to accept Jesus Christ in order to be saved.[/color]

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

[QUOTE=S

Posted by Fate

What is it with you ranting about consistency? I don't see people changing their minds on a whim around here as much as you make it seem. Some stuff is just interesting to hear than other stuff. This just happens to be some religious crap we've all heard before all over again. We're not getting up in arms as if we haven't heard it before. :/

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

HEY GUYS, WHY DON'T WE JUST IGNORE EACH OTHER! I MEAN, WE'RE JUST ON THE INTERNET RIGHT?

Posted by S

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: what weakness of my argument? What argument?! I was stating that people shouldn't get riled up about idiots' postings on the internet! Do you DISAGREE with that? I'm not equivocating jack. I told the truth and I stand by it. People in this thread upset over, or taking seriously this guy's post (the one in the link, to clarify) I honestly find naive. It's just idiots ranting on a website! Ignore them! Or at least be consistent and get huffy about ALL the idiots, not just the ones that happen to do it in the name of a doghma you happen to dislike! And now I'll take my own advice because you're being dodgy and lame :)

Who said I dislike Christianity?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Fate: What is it with you ranting about consistency? I don't see people changing their minds on a whim around here as much as you make it seem. Some stuff is just interesting to hear than other stuff. This just happens to be some religious crap we've all heard before all over again. We're not getting up in arms as if we haven't heard it before. :/

inconsistency is a very bad thing. It makes people appear to be fickle (see the flip-flop accusations about John Kerry) and unable to get their agendas straight.

Some examples I've seen:
People who are all gung-ho for abortion as a "right to choose" and "it's my body" for the most part seem to agree that drugs are a bad thing and should remain illegal. This is inconsistent with their previous explanation of the government keeping their hands off "my body"! It looks silly.

Constantly I see people on here complaining about "how christians act". Keep in mind I have been on the board for a good while, so just because there are only two or so threads now doesn't mean there hasn't been a great deal as time has gone by. Every time I stress in these threads that these are just isolated incidents and that one shouldn't take them seriously. People still act super surprised and offended by them anyways. Remember way back, Fate, when I made my "Islam is a cancer" thread? I believe you ended up locking it rather quickly. Why not do so now? It makes you seem inconsistent and thus, hypocritical.
Even Sean Fury's rant was allowed to go on for a good several pages, and everybody brushed him off as being a complete baffoon. Why not do it now? (PS, Sniper, "Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind"- Albert Einstein. See, lol, I can use quotes 2) It's because this caters better to everyone's agenda. Let's face it, the majority of outspoken people on this board love to bash Christianity, and take every opportunity to do so. I find it kind of pathetic, really, that they should be so threatened by something as to go post such extreme examples of it for the sole purpose of insulting it. So I point out the inconsistencies. In the abortion thread, Down the Sun and Philsdad (both guilty in most of these threads) constantly take jabs at Christianity. I happen to think Islam is wrong, but aside from aforementioned thread that I posted what, 3 years ago, I don't try to find openings to bash it on a regular basis (I grew up, you guys should try it). Can you IMAGINE what they'd be labeled as if they insulted Judaism this much? Islam? Anything? They'd be called fascists and intolerant bastards, and be shunned by many. But somehow it's trendy and cool to do it with Christianity. It's inconsistent. It's hypocritical.

I guess I'll end this with the following, directed at everybody and nobody in particular:

Not all Christians act like the BS examples you're going to find. I'm sorry to ruin your hateful fun, but it's true.
You are not going to change our minds. I'm sorry. I guess I just ruined the secret that all Christians share when they secretly laugh at all the effort you put into it, but it's true. Some of us try to change your mind. The rest of us are fine with that because you probably deserve it.
Religion isn't automatically a sign of weakness. LoS (omg miss u buddey) made that statement before in Sean Fury's thread, and it is true. To some how think that you, just because you don't believe in ***, are more enlightened than every single Christian that has ever lived (who you dub as being "weak" for their beliefs)(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_thinkers_in_science; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Christian_philosophers;) I find to be quite possibly the most idiotic thing I have ever heard. Get over yourself you peabrained twit. Greater men than you have bent the knee, and greater men than you will continue to, so quit lying to yourself and others.
If it weren't for us the middle ages would have been terribly boring. Crusades always make everything more fun.
Yes, there are annoying Christians. They rant and hate homosexuals and women with jobs and non-christians and whatever. DOn't take them seriously. We don't.
Yes, the Bible has some silly stuff in it. Blame the Jews, since you're all about assaulting a large quantity of people. They wrote the Old Testament. We just adopted it for our book. So did Islam. Why don't you make more fun of the Qur'an, by the way? Or the Torah?
We're not going away. You might as well practice that tolerance you preach and get off our asses. I don't make threads (anymore) about how stupid your beliefs are, or anybody else's, so why not grow up a bit and find something that hasn't been beaten to death to talk about?

Posted by S

You just completely whiffed the point of this thread, didn't you? Get off your cross, you aren't being persecuted my martyr of a peer. If you've got a gripe with the mods, take it else where, that's not the point of this thread.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I'm really eager now to hear then what the point of this thread is, considering I'm really really sure it was to "discuss" how stupid some Christians can be. Please. Humor me. What was the purpose of this thread?

Posted by S

Satire, and the idiocy that follows. The fact that they are Christians is obviously an issue, since of course, that's the subject matter, but the fact that people are too stupid to differentiate from Satire and a focused, literal essay is disgusting, Christians or not. I was personally, probably, going to twist the subject into a look at satire and the sickly state that it's in if it is being taken seriously (Then again, like I said, "A Modest Proposal" was taken seriously by many as well. So maybe it hasn't deteriorated at all.), but hey, completely derailing the thread into an argument about mod bias is even better!

If you want to assault the user base on their apparent bias (I sense prejudice in that notion but I don't doubt it has some truth to it.), you're welcome to. But use your own thread.

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz:
Some examples I've seen:
People who are all gung-ho for abortion as a "right to choose" and "it's my body" for the most part seem to agree that drugs are a bad thing and should remain illegal. This is inconsistent with their previous explanation of the government keeping their hands off "my body"! It looks silly.

Very very true.

[quote]So I point out the inconsistencies. In the abortion thread, Down the Sun and Philsdad (both guilty in most of these threads) constantly take jabs at Christianity.

Wait, what? I think I remember the post you're talking about, I was talking about silly Leviticus rules, which we all know predated Christianity anyway. But, I was just using those as an example to why the Bible isn't necessarily the best way to justify morals. I hate abortion too, but realize that there are plenty of other justifications, other than using the Bible. And for the record, I have no problem with Christianity in general, the only part I have a problem with, is the concept of eternal torture in fire (which isn't just a Christian concept anyway, it just happens to be the only religion ever talked about here.) I actually have a lot of respect for the Jehovah's Witnesses and Seventh Day Adventists, both of whom reject the concept of Hell, and believe in conditional immortality (that humans are not naturally immortal from birth, however an omnipotent *** could easily give them eternal life and reward them in Heaven) and annihilationism (where wicked souls simply die forever instead of being tortured for trillions of years.) I have no problem with Christians praying in public, I think trying to ban Bibles and private prayer in schools is ludacris, and I have no problem with the majority of Christian morals, or with people trying to spread them. We live in a pretty sick, degenerate nation, and a lot of what they preach is actually very true. Like I said, it's the "Hell" thing that does it for me. Just as we're never going to change your views, I just can't believe that a loving *** would do that to His own children.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

the only reason I brought up the mod bias was because Fate herself asked me, specifically, why i was upset over "consistency". Didn't you read that? Didn't you get the memo?
And yes, people are stupid and aren't able to get satire. But the focus is MORE on the fact that they're Christians and less on the fact that they're stupid. Quit letting Philsdad derail your thread into a debate on Christian biases!!!!11 Let him get his own thread! In the same breath that you inform Zeta "it was satirical" you go along with Philsdad's questions about Christians as a whole. How closed-minded of you :(

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Philsdad: Very very true.

Wait, what? I think I remember the post you're talking about, I was talking about silly Leviticus rules, which we all know predated Christianity anyway. But, I was just using those as an example to why the Bible isn't necessarily the best way to justify morals. I hate abortion too, but realize that there are plenty of other justifications, other than using the Bible. And for the record, I have no problem with Christianity in general, the only part I have a problem with, is the concept of eternal torture in fire (which isn't just a Christian concept anyway, it just happens to be the only religion ever talked about here.) I actually have a lot of respect for the Jehovah's Witnesses and Seventh Day Adventists, both of whom reject the concept of Hell, and believe in conditional immortality (that humans are not naturally immortal from birth, however an omnipotent *** could easily give them eternal life and reward them in Heaven) and annihilationism (where wicked souls simply die forever instead of being tortured for trillions of years.) I have no problem with Christians praying in public, I think trying to ban Bibles and private prayer in schools is ludacris, and I have no problem with the majority of Christian morals, or with people trying to spread them. We live in a pretty sick, degenerate nation, and a lot of what they preach is actually very true. Like I said, it's the "Hell" thing that does it for me. Just as we're never going to change your views, I just can't believe that a loving *** would do that to His own children.

the way I understand it, the people in hell aren't sorry. They're bitter and blame *** for their situation. I've been told this by many priests and have read it in a few books (I think it's in the Inferno, as well. Nobody in Hell is really sorry for being there. Subject to your correction, of course). This leads me to believe that, despite what people may believe, it is actually difficult to get into Hell.
Also, loving ***? Did you skip the whole old Testament? ANd Hell was created BEFORE the Old Testament sans Genesis (supposedly). I figure that it doesn't make sense, but my consistency gripes don't really apply to the omniscient. He can do what He wants. Who am I to *****?

Posted by S

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: the only reason I brought up the mod bias was because Fate herself asked me, specifically, why i was upset over "consistency". Didn't you read that? Didn't you get the memo?
And yes, people are stupid and aren't able to get satire. But the focus is MORE on the fact that they're Christians and less on the fact that they're stupid. Quit letting Philsdad derail your thread into a debate on Christian biases!!!!11 Let him get his own thread! In the same breath that you inform Zeta "it was satirical" you go along with Philsdad's questions about Christians as a whole. How closed-minded of you :(

She was responding to your derailment with a piqued curiosity. There's a difference between a small question with a simple answer, thats slightly off topic, than detouring the entire thread.

I'm sorry your personal bias makes you assume that it is more my intention to focus on the Christians, but you're blatantly wrong. You should probably work on your concept of objectivity. It'd help you a lot.

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: the way I understand it, the people in hell aren't sorry. They're bitter and blame *** for their situation. I've been told this by many priests and have read it in a few books (I think it's in the Inferno, as well. Nobody in Hell is really sorry for being there. Subject to your correction, of course). This leads me to believe that, despite what people may believe, it is actually difficult to get into Hell.
Also, loving ***? Did you skip the whole old Testament? ANd Hell was created BEFORE the Old Testament sans Genesis (supposedly). I figure that it doesn't make sense, but my consistency gripes don't really apply to the omniscient. He can do what He wants. Who am I to *****?

Well, I'm not really sure what your beliefs on Hell are and who goes there, but it sounds like you're implying that only truly evil, wicked awful people end up there. That makes a lot more sense to me than the "Jesus is the ONLY way to Heaven, PERIOD" stuff. Because obviously, there are a lot of good people from all religions who don't deserve to be punished for believing incorrectly. Punishing people because they're truly evil, and punishing someone for believing incorrectly are two entirely different things, and it was mainly the latter I've been talking about the whole time.

I still have my qualms even about the truly evil people being tortured for eternity- I definitely think there should be some sort of punishment, it's just hard to accept infinite punishment for a finite amount of sins is really fair.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: Even Sean Fury's rant was allowed to go on for a good several pages, and everybody brushed him off as being a complete baffoon.

Haha, I remember that one. He got ticked off at me, because he got de-rep'd by like 50 people but I made big red letters in my comment, and he made a thread to tell me not to de-rep him and got de-rep'd even more.

On topic: Bj, please post angry Muslim discussions from Islam forums and dumb atheist rants so that everything is consistent. I'm sure they're at least as bad and I'm interested in seeing them.

Posted by S

Quoting Omni: Haha, I remember that one. He got ticked off at me, because he got de-rep'd by like 50 people but I made big red letters in my comment, and he made a thread to tell me not to de-rep him and got de-rep'd even more.

On topic: Bj, please post angry Muslim discussions from Islam forums and dumb atheist rants so that everything is consistent. I'm sure they're at least as bad and I'm interested in seeing them.

I'd be equally as interested to see them.

Posted by ExoXile

Hah, power of words.

I'm not intelligent enough to go discussing crap like this.

Just wanted to say that.

Hihi.

[spoiler]Fancy words and debates ain't my thing.:(

I think it's more productive that I go and get myself a sandwich. ^_^[/spoiler]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Is BJ just a troll now or something?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I have posted a rant similar to this before, when this sort of thing went on then.

Phil- I've spoken to many priests considering the concept of Hell, and they've been somewhat contradicting. The Roman Catholic doghma is that you must love and accept Jesus, but if you die with a mortal sin on your soul (one of the ten commandments) you go to hell or purgatory, depending on how many and how severe. However aforementioned priests have told me that it's not entirely like that. It is (quoted somewhere, can't remember) in the Cathecism or some such that the idea of "virtuous pagans" doesn't quite follow the Dante's interpretation, and that those people in fact are judged based on their acts and morals. I said "what about people who are sorry but can't get around to confession" and I was answered with "*** knows your soul. Confession isn't obligatory, it's just preferred, if you are sorry for having commited wrongs, *** knows this" (paraphrased of course). So, based on Catholic law, at least in Alabama archdioses, yeah, only truly wicked people go to Hell.

And I apologize for answering Fate's question with rhetoric, and following it up with examples. If you'd prefer, next time I'll just say "because I'm right and you're being a snatch." Would that be better? I'm so used, you see, to the annoying task of making one's opinion somewhat steadfast via examples and references. It's that troublesome "higher education" habit they put into your head.

And I would post some Islamic rants and Atheist rants, but if you remember, I pointed out that people shouldn't go out looking for those things OR take them seriously, no matter what religion they come from. If I were to go against my own reasoning, I would be acting inconsistently, and thus, hypocritical. boobs 4 lyfe.

Posted by S

[QUOTE=Bj Blaskowitz;640326]
And I apologize for answering Fate's question with rhetoric, and following it up with examples. If you'd prefer, next time I'll just say "because I'm right and you're being a snatch." Would that be better? I'm so used, you see, to the annoying task of making one's opinion somewhat steadfast via examples and references. It's that troublesome "higher education" habit they put into your head.

Twisting words gets you no where. All it does is make your arguments look mismatched. If you want to argue with me, you're welcome to actually focus on the points made rather than drawing wild conclusions from nothing.

And for the record, it doesn't matter what examples or citations you make if your train of thought is easily tossed aside by simple logic. Equally, your arguments lose all inherent value when your credibility is tarnished. IE "OMG OVERREACT MUCH?!" If you want to argue in a board specifically targeted toward debate, I think it'd be best you make coherent points and quit the frivolous and pathetic claims at education. It's a piece of paper signifying an education, but it constitutes nothing about your actually intelligence. On the internet, you are nothing but a name and yourself. Unless you can validate your intelligence via articulation or some other means, you've got nothing. Respect, after all, is earned - not given.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I don't get it. How am I twisting words?!?! You get on my *** about "derailing" when I answer her question, then you get on my *** for pointing out the obvious- that I answered her question?! You completely ignored my response and said "Twisting words get you no where [sic]. All it does is make your arguments look mismatched." What argument does that entail? You asked why I responded so, and I told you. Fukballs, man, I even quoted her with my spiel about consistency. What are you smoking? I'm so utterly confused as to whether you're a complete ******* or trying to play mind games with me?

Citations are a part of my train of thought, which is tossed aside by simple logic? Really? How does someone else toss aside my train of thought, exactly? Is that done via surgery? Is English your second language?

I didn't get onto you for arguing on the war board. I got onto you about posting something stupid. Christ, read my previous posts, I'm not quoting myself to make it easier for you. OH WAIT, that's right, according to you quotes and citations are a part of my "train of thought" and you'll just use your psychic skills to derail them. I didn't make a pathetic claim at education, I actually was using higher education as a reason for justifying the use of quotes and citatations. I don't know what country you're from, but here it's generally encouraged to back up rhetoric with quotes or facts. *ahem* we educated gentlemen prefer it, actually, but you wouldn't know anything about that, you silly-metaphor using little man. And I'd say my "actually" intelligence is enough to keep me satisfied, and enough to realize that I have nothing to prove to a guy who can't even type out a decipherable paragraph. Christ Jesus, man, how does someone "validate intelligence via articulation or some other means." Are you just throwing out words with more than one syllable and praying (lol, pun here) that they make sense? You are, aren't you. Oohhh, I caught your little ruse!

edit: HAHAHHA Big dogs. That's cute.

Posted by Fate

Well, Bj, I don't care about any form of religion so I wouldn't lock a religion-bashing thread unless you went over the line. There's a big difference with "I don't like Muslims" as opposed to "those Muslim faggots" as you know. I would only lock the threads that turn into a personal flame war and forget the topic, kind of like it's going now. :/

Posted by S

I'm done dealing with you Bj. Read the first few lines and could already predict the same mindless crap. You're not worth my time to explain these things. You don't read the posts and comprehend, there's no point in arguing with someone who doesn't listen to you. Back on topic, if this ever can get back on topic.

Anyone come across any satirical pieces like this before? I know "A Modest Proposal", some of Mark Twain's works and even Dr. Strangelove, but besides that I don't see it in practice much. Probably because of the difficulty required in making it actually flow together into one piece. I know there was a British Magazine dedicated it sometime pre-WW2, as well.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

hah, what a copout. Thanks for yet again refuting my points. Oh wait you didn't.

Back on topic. Suck my nuts :)

Posted by S

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz:

Back on topic. Suck my nuts :)

Likewise.